• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Yans Menage a trois | GP250 | M3| SSP600* | WINNERS-YAN/NUO/YAN| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 21, 2015, 09:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alone

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Demitsuri

is it possible to reg on 600ss race too?
Demitsuri # 93

Thank you!

JJS209

id like to sign in to the ssp race on sunday with number #28.

Demitsuri

Napalm Nick

Please note all riders only attending Race 3 that qualification session will start once all riders from Race  2 have joined server. I anticipate this will be before 22:00CET but times may change so please be early and stay flexible. Thank you.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

yan24

Hi everybody,
I wanted to do this race with this circuit and its motorcycles to change for once. One always runs on the same channels and the same motorcycle has them a little change does not hurt,personally it's not my favorite track and I always ride with the ZX6R but Edmonton has no bumps and it can run smoothly.

good race all      gaazzzz! !!!!

Blackheart

Really it has a small bump in the first corner  ;D

-aGy-

i cant participate tonight race so somebody can take my place

JJS209

sorry guys, cant make it to the ssp race tonight.
have fun!

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 24, 2015, 06:02:59 PM
QuoteRACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

practice server being converted to Race server for tonights events, and will appear in 15 minutes with Whitelists.

Sign-up CLOSED

Meyer#12

September 27, 2015, 06:18:12 PM #87 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:21:28 PM by Meyer#12
I can't see the server even i have downloaded latest version of the track.. Anybody else with same problem?

Never mind, fixed the problem by reinstalling it again haha :D 
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Track is now available for Un-official practice - please get some rubber laid down !

Sign-up CLOSED

Personal from Rt Hon Monti Boopsi - "2 races - may the best man win ;)"

PS: the server has been made race ready a little earlier than normal tonight so some rubber can be laid down.

Blackheart

No restart for server laggy?  :o wtf absurd, if it is to earn my position is a behavior by children. Im off for SSP event.