• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 02:04:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

OldSchool Race Suzuka

Started by PeterV, September 02, 2014, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

September 28, 2014, 03:50:13 PM #45 Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 03:59:39 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Klax75 on September 28, 2014, 03:10:41 PM
You don't have any of my teams paints for the v594?

HGP Hawk

https://mega.co.nz/#!JVxUiRAQ!dC9tilxrh7t2ZGTNlObt2CSoTw0PAeVOIz-IukLeZb4

HGP Toomes
https://mega.co.nz/#!1Q5QiQ4K!WYskWc4lr2spRP1FTZdMIW4K_KSTwfCA84I7070DTno

HGP Klax75
https://mega.co.nz/#!8dQjSJKa!6f9komnddDSGE6JN-7sSSD5YJJCOc4DMt9Hcq0Ak2Qc

apparently not...... i downloaded these three, people who want to see them in game please download from here (or from 1st post) and put in Gagiva paints folder.
Wil be updated into the next event skinpack. thx klax.

PeterV

the  2 wildcard riders heazio and BobR^84 can enter you are whitelisted.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Super Taranta !

I'm practicing for 3 days and now Jump Start ?! I didn't do anything and now I can't race. I'm so unhappy, so angry and so disappointed. Anyway guys have fun...
SuperTaranta #83

Klax75

Sorry Toomes the crash at the end I looked back when I got the blue flag but no one was there. :/

Good Race all.

PeterV

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on September 28, 2014, 08:07:38 PM
I'm practicing for 3 days and now Jump Start ?! I didn't do anything and now I can't race. I'm so unhappy, so angry and so disappointed. Anyway guys have fun...
we will see in replay, im almost certain you moved.

Hawk

I had a bad bad race. kept falling off and many tank slappers on Suzuka(amazing!!). Lol...  I'm just not getting enough practice in, but I enjoyed it.  ;D

Not sure who won, but whoever it was, congrats to you!  ;) ;D 8)

Thanks Peter for hosting another core.exe crash free event(for me it was anyway :P). Very much appreciate all the work and time involved in putting on these events for us. Thank you!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Klax75

I had one core, and the curbs at Suzuka are not kind to DST at all. Even the slightest touch I'd get ejected off the bike. :/

Toomes1

Quote from: Klax75 on September 28, 2014, 08:45:00 PM
Sorry Toomes the crash at the end I looked back when I got the blue flag but no one was there. :/

Good Race all.

No problem Klax it's all fun.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on September 28, 2014, 08:54:52 PM
I had one core, and the curbs at Suzuka are not kind to DST at all. Even the slightest touch I'd get ejected off the bike. :/

Yeah I know what you mean about the kerbs, they ejected me a couple of times too. Hopefully with beta 6 they will be kinder. I also had a couple of tank slapper crashes too... My GOD! The bike does wobble on that track doesn't it! I was getting dizzy! Lol

Could you pinpoint any particular reason for your core.exe, Klax?

Hawk.

PeterV

Klax75

Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 28, 2014, 09:00:52 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on September 28, 2014, 08:54:52 PM

Yeah I know what you mean about the kerbs, they ejected me a couple of times too. Hopefully with beta 6 they will be kinder. I also had a couple of tank slapper crashes too... My GOD! The bike does wobble on that track doesn't it! I was getting dizzy! Lol

Could you pinpoint any particular reason for your core.exe, Klax?

Hawk.

I was doing hot lap, just turn on to the main straight and the game just froze for a minute or two then quit.

Super Taranta !

Quote from: PeterV on September 28, 2014, 09:08:18 PM
Results and replay are already up, thx dibu

Oldschool Suzuka Results and  Full Replay

My internet is so slow now. Can you guys tell me, Am I moving before start ?
SuperTaranta #83

Hawk

I almost forgot to mention this...... I got two penalties apparently for cutting corners??? Okay I out-braked myself a couple of times going into the chicane - I had nowhere else to go what was I supposed to do? But to get a cutting corner penalty for that is silly. It would be so much better to put an invisible wall around the backend of that runoff area there, to give you enough room for a run-off, but also making it so that you have to almost come to a halt to steer back on track and therefore no advantage could be taken. The invisible wall would be there for anyone who thinks they can gain an advantage. Lol

Just my thoughts on this... Hopefully something for Noss to consider?  ;)

Hawk.

Hawk

Congrats to Loopa for the win!

Well done mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.