• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

what will happen with the discord?

Started by x1mk_z3, July 02, 2020, 11:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x1mk_z3

Hello.
Ive been wondering what will happen when discord shuts down. I have also been having many problems with discord lately, my account was disabled for completely no reason so i made a new one. its been a few weeks now since that happened and today i have found out that it wont let me log in to my account. I get"verify your account with your phone number", so i try that but it says my number is invalid which is not true.

seems like it can be a pain in the arse a bit. If anyone can help fix this, please contact me through the forums DM.

Callum (MK)

matty0l215

If discord disappears theres not a lot that can be done

A good reason to put important information on the forum
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

x1mk_z3

Quote from: matty0l215 on July 02, 2020, 12:16:12 PMIf discord disappears theres not a lot that can be done
A good reason to put important information on the forum
true
Callum (MK)

Vini

Maybe we could at least set up some sort of mirror-archive to backup the Discord logs.

There has been a lot of modding discussion lately that is basically lost knowledge even if Discord continues working.

x1mk_z3

Callum (MK)

doubledragoncc

If discord goes down the databases are still here for the mods but the modders will need to still have links for the original file so I can get it to put on the database

Otherwise I have had issues with discord in my browser and only use the app.

Teamspeak is okay to use and can be linked to GPB to see chat ingame

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

doubledragoncc

You have to get a plugin I did it a while back but would have to look it up again.......will look back into it

Its on youtube somewhere

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.