• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Birthday Present List - NM4 Vultus

Started by Napalm Nick, July 31, 2015, 08:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Ha a GRUsome Noooo verdict so far.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Gimme the 11K euros it costs, I chip in an extra 4K and I buy a Tuono or a SuperDukeR on the spot :)

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Take away the fairings, wheels, engine, suspension, exhaust..

you have a really nice comfortable chair..  :P

HornetMaX

That said, I'm fairly sure it rides well ... and when you consider how much a TMax costs, then the Vultus makes sense though (well, sort of).

MaX.

Napalm Nick

hahahaha chair ;D

yeh was surprised, its quite cheap. Keeps Gotham council tax down a bit

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 31, 2015, 12:15:07 PM
yeh was surprised, its quite cheap. Keeps Gotham council tax down a bit

ROFL !!

MaX.

davidboda46

I actually sat in the thing and it's amazingly comfortable. I could have just sat there for a year, no problem. But riding it? Feels like an elephant between your legs... although I was just standing still so maybe it "feels" light when you get it moving. There's a "live" picture of it in my Bikes and cars flickr folder. https://www.flickr.com/gp/david46/13P2H0

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Napalm Nick

Ah yes just looked at your pics there  David. It does indeed look HUGE! I can imagine elephant.
Would make a change from the usually donkey feeling I s'pose.  ::)

HornetMaX

I've seen it live and it doesn't look huge. It IS huge.

But riding is different: the CoG is probably ultra low, so it handles is a very different manner compared to a normal bike.
Sort of like a GoldWing: it's huge and heavy as f#ck, but it handles very well (unless you have to push it).

MaX.