• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Released] Moto 2 Bikeset 2013

Started by C21, June 18, 2014, 06:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nismo

Quote from: Gzehoo on November 14, 2014, 10:04:53 AM
Well, I tried Suter (my favourite :) ), Kalex and Motobi/JIR.

And I must admit it was great experience for me. It's not that I'm not a fan of WSS600 but Moto2 was more rideable for me - even without electronics.

Great work guys ;)

Q8!  ;)  I think engine and tyres are the most differents, really good job!!

Abigor

This is fantastic mod.....10/10 from me ......its a real pleasure to ride this bikes on the limit

Boerenlater

Is the Kalex the best bike like it is irl?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Gzehoo

@up, it depends on each rider. You should test all bikes ;)

Klax75

Really good work!

Two small suggestions. The helmet view Dash, the speed is always has the KPH on it, even if you use MPH. So it's a little confusing seeing KPH when your speed is actually being displayed as MPH.

Also the FTR shader seems to be inverted or something. The right side of the bike is always in shadow for me.

C21

November 14, 2014, 12:01:24 PM #50 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:03:58 PM by C21
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Now it´s time to rest  ;D  (At least i do so).
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Alibaskins

Thanks for this new mod :)

Happy to have this good category in this game.

THANK YOU !

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

yan24

great job ;), but I think it lacks a bit of engine power.

the front is fine, it does not answer to anything.

google translation.

Alibaskins

Maybe the engines aren't very powerfull compared to real life ?
Top speed seems 10 to 20 km/h slower.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Gzehoo

November 14, 2014, 01:11:28 PM #54 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 01:26:38 PM by Gzehoo
I tested Suter MMXII at Monza and Nismo who joined my server, tested ZX-6R from WSS600.

Top speeds:
Suter Moto2 - 273 km/h
Kawasaki WSS - 291 km/h

BTW. Any chance to see paintable wheels?

Alibaskins

I am comparing from this official result : http://resources.motogp.com/files/results/2014/AUS/Moto2/FP3/Classification.pdf?v1_4f38c20f (280 to 290km/h)
And on the unofficial stats : http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/bestlaps.php (selecting victoria moto2) 260 to 265 km/h

There is a big difference 25km/h

ps : just to help modders... not to make problems ^^

Chispifumy

Thank you so much , great job !  ;)

tonygas

Great work and great fun awaits with this category.  ;)

Thank you very much for this great mod

BOBR6 84

i think wss bikes are faster for real too.. but moto2 have slicks and a fancy chassis!  ;)

FastFreddy

Good job Guys.I think this mod has great potential.The difference with the wss is big because they are really different bikes even in real life:Moto2 have tires with much more grip,and a chassis infinitely better.Like others said,the engines are a bit 'low.
Thx