• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 04:07:29 AM

Red Bull Rookies

Started by Arvoss, January 27, 2014, 09:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

lluisete

Is just the same problem that happened in my championships. This is a knowed bug that is not fixed yet. He have actually 19 riders connected but I am sure that wont race more than 10. Atm, is not posible races with more of 8-9 riders.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

RBp

game needs some work I think. DQ for jump start still in qually session.  shame was lookin forward to a race.

Hawk

Excuse me Arvoss, but some off us were still racing when you quite the server. Lol ::)

d0mm3y

wow was funny had no crash in the hairpin but i guess there is much work to do for playing online smooth with more than 8 people =(

d0mm3y

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 02, 2014, 09:36:49 PM
Excuse me Arvoss, but some off us were still racing when you quite the server. Lol ::)

yeah but i dont know when the race ends. because i saw a white not a checkered on, and after the following lap i saw the checkered and
on the lower point of my screen was "race over -...seconds"

Klax75

Yeah I still had 7 or 8 laps to go... Then it kicks me back to Qualifying.

Hawk

Quote from: d0mm3y on February 02, 2014, 09:38:27 PM

yeah but i dont know when the race ends. because i saw a white not a checkered on, and after the following lap i saw the checkered and
White flag is one more lap. Chequered flag is Race finish

BozoCRO

Race lasts untill server says so....forget the marshal.

iVolution

results? Haven't seen them because of the quick restart. Position counter was going all over the place, then i was 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 1st without changing position with anyone.

Arvoss

Yes, me too, got 2 checkered flags and saw race over. Server quits automatically 60 seconds after race ends. If you have +x lap your race is over once you cross finish line when the winner has crossed the line.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on February 02, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

Once the winner has passed the chequered flag then everyone is on last lap

d0mm3y

yeah had the same everytime i overtook or lost a place to 2 or 3 people it shows me 7 and 8 everytime

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 02, 2014, 09:40:56 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on February 02, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

Once the winner has passed the chequered flag then everyone is on last lap
Yep, what Hawk_Uk said. That's how it works in reality.

MaX.

Arvoss

Ok guys, first of all the results and the replay.
Link: http://we.tl/cx3abD6XNO

I'll post my thoughts about this event in a couple of minutes. ;)