• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 08:19:15 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta5

Started by PiBoSo, June 20, 2014, 05:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaskins

Quote from: dibu on June 21, 2014, 04:09:00 PM
The dedicated servers have a nice new feature, they autodetect all installed bike categories. Thanks PiBoSo, very useful. :)
Could you please update the 'Dedicated server' thread in the Documentation section?

I don't understand. How it's working ?
I can't try my servers in this version actualy ^^

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

guigui404

Please piboso tell us when online will be works , i can't wait to try this beta online :D

valentinik46

when wheelie loops rider stays on bike until upside down and than dissapears in asphalt,i had posted some time ago that the rider jumps off very early when wheelie loops  so dont know.............not important anyway just saying,other stuff more important right now :)

grimm

I keep reading mod bikes are working, but every one I try has a core.exe crash when I exit the pits to the track. Kind of confused. The file structure is setup the same as beta 4. Is there a new way to categorize the bikes or something?

PiBoSo

Master server updated.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Klax75

Is there a way to change the helmet view head position? It's really driving me insane that it is so much higher then in beta 4... :/

C21

You can't use the Mod Bikes right now "as they are". All Mod Bikes have to be Updated to work in beta5.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

PiBoSo

Quote from: dibu on June 21, 2014, 04:09:00 PM
The dedicated servers have a nice new feature, they autodetect all installed bike categories. Thanks PiBoSo, very useful. :)
Could you please update the 'Dedicated server' thread in the Documentation section?

What do you mean?

grimm

Quote from: C21 on June 21, 2014, 08:21:41 PM
You can't use the Mod Bikes right now "as they are". All Mod Bikes have to be Updated to work in beta5.

Okay, that explains it. Thanks for the info.  ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: C21 on June 21, 2014, 05:20:03 PM
V/max seems more realistic now although Engine power and aero was Not changed looking into cfg.
How is this improvement achieved?

Effective rolling radius ( and hence slip ratio ) calculation has been fixed.

tseklias

just tested and my impression is very good. in the 4version the bike felt too rigid/concrete like it was running on rails. but the new features make the bike feel more unstable and there for more realistic(dont forget were dealing with bikes that have a contact patch more-less the size of a credit card). i have a question though: can you play with varesse? cause i cant, i can only with the musarama.

PeterV

June 21, 2014, 09:11:33 PM #116 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 09:17:09 PM by PeterV
Quote from: tseklias on June 21, 2014, 09:04:39 PM
i have a question though: can you play with varesse? cause i cant, i can only with the musarama.

Ofc you can, it belongs to the default bikes included with all releases from Piboso.
Do select the appropriate bike category, e.a. GP1000, GP500, GP125 Cup or GP125

So if you installed Beta5 the following bikes should be in bikes.pkz

- murasama_rc990_03
- msm_125rr_cup_07
- msm_125rr_07
- varese_v594

Kerazo

server work for someone?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Daniel_F on June 21, 2014, 05:01:53 PM
i had similar feeling when i was playing around with tyres and switched the grip from 1 to 10 in the file.. bike behaviour was like is now
You changed grip from 1 to 10 ?!  :o That would be like the bike in Tron ...

MaX.

tseklias

Quote from: PeterV on June 21, 2014, 09:11:33 PM
Quote from: tseklias on June 21, 2014, 09:04:39 PM
i have a question though: can you play with varesse? cause i cant, i can only with the musarama.

Ofc you can, it belongs to the default bikes included with all releases from Piboso.
Do select the appropriate bike category, e.a. GP1000, GP500, GP125 Cup or GP125

So if you installed Beta5 the following bikes should be in bikes.pkz

- murasama_rc990_03
- msm_125rr_cup_07
- msm_125rr_07
- varese_v594
sorry i didnt provide you more information. i choose varese and get into a track but the core.exe still crashes just like a mod.