• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 02:43:45 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Someone can put a picture of the track wet ? So I understand if I have to change the settings  :P

Napalm Nick

OK so now the server is set with Track at 70% wet (at start) with light rain (so the track wont dry up).

maybe this is nicer - try it.  ;D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on May 30, 2015, 11:03:49 AM
Someone can put a picture of the track wet ? So I understand if I have to change the settings  :P

Here is the World famous Peter V currently in action on the 70% Wet server  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

I'm getting Data mismatch when connecting to either server

I've got the latest bike mod and the track appears on the server list so i think i've got the latest version of the track... :-\
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

nuovaic

I can connect to wet track but get data mismatch on dry track! What's the difference? Apart from the water obviously ::)

Napalm Nick

nuovaic

Napalm Nick

OK don't panic I know what I must do to help you.

But I cant do it while there are people on server so I will send PM when it is done  ;)

nuovaic

Done it.
Previously I downloaded mods from Mega, this time from dropbox and I can now get in.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: nuovaic on May 30, 2015, 01:48:41 PM
Done it.
Previously I downloaded mods from Mega, this time from dropbox and I can now get in.

I am not going to add my mis-match PITA grumpy face emo here for one reason only - B7 will tell us the reason for mis-matches  :D ;D :) ;) 8)

PeterV

other classes can still join Nick, we came across a weird breathe called cagiva  ;D  ;)

Napalm Nick

lol not anymore I have fixed it with a Non-Ducati Trojan ;)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on May 28, 2015, 08:38:36 AM
looks great! -  :) 
dammit, i'm still waiting on my fixed/new rig, and feeling withdrawal symptoms now, lol - losing out on some serious track time -   ;D
unlikely that i'll be joining this weekend, nor next as I'm away then, so i'll only really be back in action early/mid-June again.
Wishing all members fun and safe racing!  ('Duking it out, so to speak - 8)

They fixed it yet Capeman?  ???

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Try creating a new 'bike' folder and drop just the Dukes in it.

Rename your original Bike folder first.