• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 01:19:49 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 30, 2015, 04:33:34 PM
Try creating a new 'bike' folder and drop just the Dukes in it.

Rename your original Bike folder first.
will do :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Unfortunately  :'( yesterday my controller it broke, not steer as i want, i ride to the races but i will not be competitive  >:(

P.S. I have already ordered the new controller  ;D

matty0l215

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 30, 2015, 04:36:05 PM

This worked a treat mate! will be racing tonight :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on May 31, 2015, 10:29:55 AM
Unfortunately  :'( yesterday my controller it broke, not steer as i want, i ride to the races but i will not be competitive  >:(

P.S. I have already ordered the new controller  ;D

Oh Blackie such a shame,  :(  never mind I expect you will still beat most of us hehe  :P

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 31, 2015, 10:37:28 AM
Quote from: matty0l215 on May 30, 2015, 04:36:05 PM

This worked a treat mate! will be racing tonight :)

Super job! roll on future mis match B7 explanations  ;D
PS: with reference to your Skins post I have no idea mate. I have only packed one item at a time.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Matty: I'm not sure, but I think it maybe because of the paint name - "[suit]" seems to be the problem in the name, I think? If we're talking about the same thing here?  :-\

Hawk.

nuovaic

How many laps are we sliding around for?
(I just need to plan the timing of the alcoholic beverages)

Napalm Nick

You beat me to it I have just updated the bottom of the first post:

Race timetable

Times are tight don't be late!  Hopefully this is OK for everyone
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

So race 1 is wet, not dry?
The lovely ladies suggest otherwise ;)

Hawk

Did anyone notice the replay cameras need updating? Current ones are pretty crap to say the least.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: nuovaic on May 31, 2015, 12:21:03 PM
So race 1 is wet, not dry?
The lovely ladies suggest otherwise ;)

I wanted to do the wet first but the ladies (QA department) have told me no.  Hopefully by trying to clear things up I haven't made it more confusing.

OK - DRY first / WET 2nd 1st post updated and a copy of the info here:

RACE PROGRAMME:
1st RACE - DRY - GPBOC 2
20:00CET     Practice
20:05CET     Qualify
20.10CET     Warmup Lap and RACE (10 LAPS)

At end of race 1 we will move to GPBOC 1 Server

2nd RACE - WET - GPBOC 1
Appx 20:30    Practice
Appx 20:35    Qualify
Appx 20:40    Warmup and RACE (8 Laps)

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 31, 2015, 12:34:19 PM
Did anyone notice the replay cameras need updating? Current ones are pretty crap to say the least.

Hawk.

Sorry mate I haven't noticed  - if it won't cause an issue tonight maybe best to leave it for now or we will all have to get a new track and enter mis-match territory all over again ? :-X

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 31, 2015, 12:42:26 PM

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 31, 2015, 12:34:19 PM

Hawk.

Sorry mate I haven't noticed  - if it won't cause an issue tonight maybe best to leave it for now or we will all have to get a new track and enter mis-match territory all over again ? :-X

Okay Nick..... I'll leave it.... We'll just have to remember to double check these things when deciding on tracks for future events.  :) 8)

Hawk.
PS: Any idea on what track will be for next event?  ;D

CapeDoctor

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 30, 2015, 03:59:14 PM
Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on May 28, 2015, 08:38:36 AM
looks great! -  :) 
dammit, i'm still waiting on my fixed/new rig, and feeling withdrawal symptoms now, lol - losing out on some serious track time -   ;D
unlikely that i'll be joining this weekend, nor next as I'm away then, so i'll only really be back in action early/mid-June again.
Wishing all members fun and safe racing!  ('Duking it out, so to speak - 8)

They fixed it yet Capeman?  ???

almost ready, mate - i've basically opted for a whole new rig, as that one was a bit long in the tooth already.
it should be ready by tomorrow, but i'm flying to Durban the next day, for a week, so i'll only be back in the saddle after 10 July.... ;)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 31, 2015, 12:47:06 PM
Okay Nick..... I'll leave it.... We'll just have to remember to double check these things when deciding on tracks for future events.  :) 8)
Hawk.
PS: Any idea on what track will be for next event?  ;D

Thanks Hawk, after last nights last minute 'riding backwards' shenanigans I may have to take my alcohol and prozac before the races tonight as it is.
::)
The next track I was thinking something a lot bigger now we have a good sized field.  I was thinking Moto2 vs GP250 at Spa - the aim being that the winner is who can look after their engine long enough lol  ;D

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on May 31, 2015, 12:51:19 PM
almost ready, mate - i've basically opted for a whole new rig, as that one was a bit long in the tooth already.
it should be ready by tomorrow, but i'm flying to Durban the next day, for a week, so i'll only be back in the saddle after 10 July.... ;)

See you soon enough  ;)

-aGy-

LeaderAsd