• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 11:51:29 AM

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Hawk

Quote from: Alby46 on March 10, 2014, 08:45:47 AM
did the cameras work?

It worked for me thanks Alby! ;D
The quick fix at short notice you did at least allowed us to be able to actually see the bikes going around the track, where as before, the replay cameras showed nothing of the bikes at all.

Though it still needs a new replay camera file creating as some of the shots are too far away; also the camera changeovers have a lot to be desired at some points on the track but some changeovers are great. Just needs a good replay TV and Spectator camera makeover really.  ;) :)

Alby46

yeah i know, but i need to watch some races at misano to understand where the tv cameras stand in real life
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

@Arvoss: When's the champ tables going to be updated?  ;D

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 11, 2014, 01:12:40 PM
@Arvoss: When's the champ tables going to be updated?  ;D

This evening :D

Hawk

Arvoss

janaucarre

hello,
I sended a message to hawk uk wich coutains a lyt file. That's for enna pergusa. Tyres walls added for impossibility to cut some curves, you(rookies cup player) will need to add this little file to your Enna Pergusa folder. Perhaps i will need to modify it, i wait on report from hawk uk.
I will post a video on how to do .lyt file, that's a very easy eay to do, no skills needed, only tracked program.

Arvoss

ROUND 3 - 16/03/2014 - 20PM UK

This sunday we will be racing on Enna Pergusa, a fast track, similar to Monza. Some say it's a bit 'boring' but it's one of the smoothest tracks ;) I hope we will have exciting, close races! :D Weather will be set on clear 22° due the replay problems we have when it rains.

Track

Link to Enna we're going to use: https://mega.co.nz/#F!zFc3jSTT!dU5qCo7YBb94zi5YQ75rSw
Thanks to Jannaucare, we can't cut corners anymore! :D

Make sure you check the forum before races for eventually changes, skins, tracks,...
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=661.0

See you Sunday on the track! :D

Arvoss

PS: I sent a message to all riders because not everyone is reading this thread ;)

RBp

I can't seem to download the track from the link. anyone have a copy not on mega please

Hawk

Quote from: RBp on March 14, 2014, 05:31:00 PM
I can't seem to download the track from the link. anyone have a copy not on mega please
Use chrome browser and you'll have no probs. ;)

Hawk

March 14, 2014, 07:45:53 PM #400 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:58:48 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Arvoss on March 13, 2014, 05:00:34 PM
ROUND 3 - 16/03/2014 - 20PM UK

This sunday we will be racing on Enna Pergusa, a fast track, similar to Monza. Some say it's a bit 'boring' but it's one of the smoothest tracks ;) I hope we will have exciting, close races! :D Weather will be set on clear 22° due the replay problems we have when it rains.

Track

Link to Enna we're going to use: https://mega.co.nz/#F!zFc3jSTT!dU5qCo7YBb94zi5YQ75rSw
Thanks to Jannaucare, we can't cut corners anymore! :D

Make sure you check the forum before races for eventually changes, skins, tracks,...
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=661.0

See you Sunday on the track! :D

Arvoss

PS: I sent a message to all riders because not everyone is reading this thread ;)

Note guys: This track does not replace the current online multiplayer version of Enna Pergusa NC that resides in the Track Downloads Database.
The download link above is for a special "one-off" version to be used only for 125cc races online.

I didn't want you guys getting data mismatches later after the race when you maybe want to go online with the Enna Pergusa NC track.
  ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 14, 2014, 07:45:53 PM
Note guys: This track does not replace the current online multiplayer version of Enna Pergusa NC that resides in the Track Downloads Database.
The download link above is for a special "one-off" version to be used only for 125cc races online.
  ;)
Why not ? If in the original version it is possible to cut the chicanes and in this version it is not, then it should ...

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 14, 2014, 08:43:30 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 14, 2014, 07:45:53 PM
  ;)
Why not ? If in the original version it is possible to cut the chicanes and in this version it is not, then it should ...

MaX.

Apparently it is only possible to cut chicanes with 125cc bikes because of their relatively slow speeds. I have informed Januccaure that it is also possible to cut turns 10/11 with bigger bikes too, so maybe he will make an update for a final release version of the track at some stage. At this time he has just put up tyre barriers as a quick solution, I think for a final release he would want to make the solution fit in better aesthetically for the track than having somewhat unsightly tyre barriers for a solution. So at this time, Januccaure only wants us to use it for this or other 125cc races and not to replace the current version.

RBp

I got no intrest in instailing another browser to download one track, so I will pull out of this event.

PeterV

Quote from: RBp on March 15, 2014, 12:04:29 PM
I got no intrest in instailing another browser to download one track, so I will pull out of this event.

Don't be silly  ;D  here you go....

http://we.tl/5RUj6SxlNf