• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 02:43:07 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

750cc 2 stroke "X" Class bikeMODS???

Started by Hawk, April 08, 2016, 07:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Looks great mate!! :)

Haha looking forward for your video DD and i see it takes forever with the GP15 race video ;) but take your time, always worth the wait for your videos!

Looking forward for the 2 stroke "X" mod ;)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

April 09, 2016, 09:33:55 PM #46 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 09:37:55 PM by matty0l215

This version of the bike is a-

"750cc v4" 2 Stroke with ~230 BHP & ~130 Nm, ~130KG in weight, using the Varese v594 chassis (modified Geometry), RC990 Wheels, tyres and swingarm, added ECU controls (Traction Control, Engine Breaking Control and Anti-Wheel, although turned off for video purposes to prove it's rideable) but no variable mapping currently.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

Yeah Meyer your battle with Manu is 60GB and 30 seperate videos to play with lol. Down to the last 4 major compilations then final cut. About 15hours work in all lol.

About 5 hour upload as well

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

Quote from: Hawk on April 09, 2016, 09:17:30 PMbut to do it on a game pad or joystick is very awkward to do unless you have a stick totally dedicated to throttle control alone(that would be a waste of a single control element on your gamepad).
While a gamepad with two additional analog triggers would be optimal, a normal gamepad works for me, too.
I have steering on the horizontal axis of the left stick and rear brake + clutch on the vertical axis. Throttle on right trigger, brake on the left.

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 09, 2016, 09:32:32 PM

Haha looking forward for your video DD and i see it takes forever with the GP15 race video ;) but take your time, always worth the wait for your videos!

It would be good to test Matty's experiment, but I think Pib would have a fit if it was released. We know how sensitive Pib can be when using his models for projects.

We need to work from a bike model we have permission to use for a release version.  :-\

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on April 09, 2016, 09:46:17 PM
It would be good to test Matty's experiment, but I think Pib would have a fit if it was released. We know how sensitive Pib can be when using his models for projects.

We need to work from a bike model we have permission to use for a release version.  :-\

Hawk.

This....

Also to Piboso, if you want me to stop using your models, just say and they're gone. I only used your models were only used as they are the best current example of the 500 and GP bike

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on April 09, 2016, 09:46:17 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 09, 2016, 09:32:32 PM

Hawk.

True!

Maybe we should talk to JC about using his Honda 500??

And DD, that is quite a lot! I see why it takes some time lol! I guess it will be a great video then and with great commentating from you right??
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on April 09, 2016, 09:46:08 PM
Quote from: Hawk on April 09, 2016, 09:17:30 PMbut to do it on a game pad or joystick is very awkward to do unless you have a stick totally dedicated to throttle control alone(that would be a waste of a single control element on your gamepad).
While a gamepad with two additional analog triggers would be optimal, a normal gamepad works for me, too.
I have steering on the horizontal axis of the left stick and rear brake + clutch on the vertical axis. Throttle on right trigger, brake on the left.

Exactly what I'm saying: With your left stick controlling the clutch + rear brake as well as steering I'm sure your couldn't reliably dip your clutch in sync with blipping the throttle every time you need to without operating the rear brake or steering controls too to a certain degree? If you say you could then your a better man than I am for sure. Hehe  ;D

Would be SO much easier and natural to do on a proper bike controller like DD's using.

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Not looking good Meyer.......keeps going blank at 34%of rendering???

Might have to start over not lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Cheezus, I can already hear the 2SK (2 Strokes Klan) saying: "See ? In GPB I can have a 2s that spanks all the 4s. I told you it was doable, if only Honda wanted it !".

Well done Matty, keep on feeding the trolls :)

P.S.
Anybody needing a Tron bike ? Cause I can make you one in 15min flat.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 09, 2016, 10:02:12 PM
Not looking good Meyer.......keeps going blank at 34%of rendering???

Might have to start over not lol

DD

That sucks!! Well shit happens, no matter what you decide to do, i am looking forward for next video, even if it is without me lol
Meyer#12

matty0l215

April 09, 2016, 10:06:43 PM #56 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:08:38 PM by matty0l215
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 09, 2016, 10:03:18 PM
Cheezus, I can already hear the 2SK (2 Strokes Klan) saying: "See ? In GPB I can have a 2s that spanks all the 4s. I told you it was doable, if only Honda wanted it !".

P.S.

Whoa, we're just having some fun! :o

I'd happily have a 150bhp Triple riding around the TT but I can't do that :P

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 09, 2016, 10:06:43 PM

P.S.

Whoa, we're just having some fun! :o
Me too !

BTW you should just have taken the varese as it is, renamed it to "vaese_v594_2s_R_Betta" (or something), swapped the tyres for the 990's ones (might want to check the radius and adapt) and multiplied the engine torque curve by 1.26 (= 177KW / 140KW). Job done. If you're really really picky, multiply by 1.26 also the engine brake curve.

matty0l215

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 09, 2016, 10:17:02 PM
Me too !

BTW you should just have taken the varese as it is, renamed it to "vaese_v594_2s_R_Betta" (or something), swapped the tyres for the 990's ones (might want to check the radius and adapt) and multiplied the engine torque curve by 1.26 (= 177KW / 140KW). Job done. If you're really really picky, multiply by 1.26 also the engine brake curve.
I'm not that stupid :P I did start with that but the bike handled terribly. The bike wouldn't turn and was unnatural to ride.

It was more to see if i could get the wheels and swingarm to work with the chassis and it does, really nice bike to ride.

Vini

P.S.
210hp/4*5=262.5hp - 20 years ago...
Anyway, I know you're not being serious.

Thanks for your effort, matty but imo the electronics defeat the purpose of a "X/fantasy class".