• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 5 | S80 Secret Mix @ Croft (bumpy) | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 14, 2016, 10:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Thanks Nick look forward to my lil battle with matty

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Congrats to Meyer for both wins and Nick and Hawk(hehe  ;D  :P ) for their second and third places in 1st race and vice versa in 2nd race.  ;D 8)

I had a few crashes but I'm happy to be one of the riders to get "Best in Class" for the bike I was riding in each race... Happy Days!  ;D 8)

Really enjoyed tonights race with you guys.... Can't wait for what's coming next.....

Talking about next race.... We haven't raced on the "Paul Ricard Circuit" for a millennium, how's about that track for the next race whatever race it may be? It's a great track!  ;D 8) 8)

Thanks to Nick, Matty and the MMA for another great event, Appreciated your work very much!!  ;) 8) 8)

Hawk

doubledragoncc

Aint no way I am up to standard for a track like PRC lol. I am up for anything as its about learning.

Saying that, I really learned a lot about how important the smaller class bikes are. They give you a chance to not have to handle such high speeds and get better race lines.

The last 2 races tonight were the most fun I have ever had in a bike game of any sort and for it to be in a sim it felt so good.

Thank you all for the patience with my slow old ass.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

@Toomes..............I think it was more my own fault as I took a different line and came across in front of you. I am still nervous with other bikes around and I am therefore a bit jurky in my actions. So I apologize for sticking my bum in your face lol.

Great race. Congrats to the winners and everyone for taking part, in fact there are no losers in such a race as we all had fun.

DD

Boerenlater

I must admit I did ragequit race 2 because I was sick of falling off  :P
Other than than great races guys.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

In each race I only crashed once, once in race 1 was between me and Toomes and the other was race 2 I had a double downshift!!! at the complex. I almost did a whole race no crashing woohoo.

Is there still going to be a re-race on Sunday? Im in...........

DD

Napalm Nick

Doesn't seem to be much interest. ::)

Anyone know if either of the two Losail tracks in the database are NDS? Normally I would test them to see the easy way but B7 removed the dynamic generator. Hmm maybe it was sneaked back in for B8 I will test.....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

I am in for whatever will be decided to race! :D i WANT MORE!!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Ah cool it appears Losail V0.7 is Dynamic and 'Losail' is NDS  :)

And groove generation is back! 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Sounds great mate! :D so are we doing Losail race?
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 18, 2016, 03:09:20 PM
Ah cool it appears Losail V0.7 is Dynamic and 'Losail' is NDS  :)

And groove generation is back! 8)

Indeed Losail V0.7 is a Dynamic surface track. It can't be made into a NDS without original 3D scene files which we have not got unfortunately.  :(

Where are you seeing the "Losail" NDS version?  Am I missing something? Lol :-\  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

March 18, 2016, 03:38:26 PM #86 Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:43:00 PM by Napalm Nick
There are two tracks , one called 'Losail V07' (which is Dynamic) and one called 'losail' (which is NDS)

EDIT - I have those two tracks (carried over from B6c to 7 to 8 ) but now the online Track database doesn't anymore. It seems the NDS losail has been moved to the 'Older version' folder. I see two there  :)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 18, 2016, 03:11:06 PM
Sounds great mate! :D so are we doing Losail race?

I was getting all excited about doing a MotoGP Losail race in line with the real championship and it is an option now there is an NDS version it seems.. Downside is we only have the GP15 and it is a damn hard track to learn in 2 days.  I suppose we could use S80's  ;D

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Boerenlater on March 18, 2016, 03:46:30 PM
S80 on Losail is fine with me.

Lol it will be a long race and pretty lonely after any fall.

I am thinking Mantorp Park S80 whatdya reckon to that! ?