• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 10:22:10 PM

Red Bull Rookies

Started by Arvoss, January 27, 2014, 09:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

24 PLAYERS FULL
Let me know if you can't participate and I'll remove you from the list ;)

davidboda46

I'm in!

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

iVolution

Quote from: JamoZ on January 28, 2014, 08:59:16 PM
I vote for a different track. Victoria isn`t even smooth enough for the 125. There are 3 possible points where you can fall without any reason.
I noticed that with changing the setup a bit it becomes a bit less unpredictable.

Quote from: Arvoss on January 28, 2014, 09:43:12 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on January 28, 2014, 09:20:13 PM
No lag? I only saw 6 people on the grid, bikes appeared next to me in a corner, and as soon as i fell i got a core. Yes, lag free :)
It sucks that GP Bikes only renders 6 bikes :( I didn't have any lag... I'll add a ping limit in the real race.
This is my biggest worry.... Yesterday with the 10 or so people that started the race, riders just popped up before me and I was lucky not to hit anyone. This is just something that really is going to screw things up when having a grid of 18+ riders.

Klax75

Hawk

It sucks that GP Bikes only renders 6 bikes :( I didn't have any lag... I'll add a ping limit in the real race.

Are you serious? What makes you think that, Arvoss. Lol
I saw the full field when racing in the old school race at the weekend.  ;) ;D

iVolution

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 29, 2014, 12:40:32 AM

When with more then a few people... I always see people disappearing and reappearing on the grid. Roughly said I see at most 6 people at the same time I think. I have had this happen on different servers with different people, and I know I am not the only one since Jamoz and Arvoss experience the same thing.

Hawk

Hawk

Quote from: iVolution on January 29, 2014, 12:42:49 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 29, 2014, 12:40:32 AM

When with more then a few people... I always see people disappearing and reappearing on the grid. Roughly said I see at most 6 people at the same time I think. I have had this happen on different servers with different people, and I know I am not the only one since Jamoz and Arvoss experience the same thing.

Do you guys live a long way from the servers? I don't have any problem with GP Bikes rending other bikes even in a full field.... This is weird. I first thought you guys were joking when I saw your posts.

iVolution

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 29, 2014, 12:46:36 AM
Do you guys live a long way from the servers? I don't have any problem with GP Bikes rending other bikes even in a full field.... This is weird. I first thought you guys were joking when I saw your posts.
Me and Jamoz are from the Netherlands (Holland) and Arvoss is from Belgium. I do not know where the Dibu's servers are hosted (France?) but we all live pretty close to each other and it isn't the speed of our internet connection.

HornetMaX

Quote from: iVolution on January 29, 2014, 12:54:10 AM
Me and Jamoz are from the Netherlands (Holland) and Arvoss is from Belgium. I do not know where the Dibu's servers are hosted (France?) but we all live pretty close to each other and it isn't the speed of our internet connection.
dibu's servers are in Germany.

I've never seen the "max 6 bikes rendered" problem.

iVo, can you create a new topic in the bug section describing briefly the problem ?

It would be perfect to have a video of this (live recording) but wait until I find how to enable the graphs related to network traffic in GPB: anybody remembering how they were activated ?
I think it was an option in a .ini somewhere ... dibu ?

MaX.

Arvoss

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 29, 2014, 09:56:24 AM
Quote from: iVolution on January 29, 2014, 12:54:10 AM
dibu's servers are in Germany.

I've never seen the "max 6 bikes rendered" problem.

iVo, can you create a new topic in the bug section describing briefly the problem ?

It would be perfect to have a video of this (live recording) but wait until I find how to enable the graphs related to network traffic in GPB: anybody remembering how they were activated ?
I think it was an option in a .ini somewhere ... dibu ?

MaX.

iVo posted it as a comment in the known bugs topic ;)
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=604.0
Maybe we can change the amount of rendered bikes in the core.ini file. In rFactor you van choose the amount of cars ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Arvoss on January 29, 2014, 10:22:15 AM
iVo posted it as a comment in the known bugs topic ;)
I know, but I'd prefer a separate topic to discuss it.

Quote from: Arvoss on January 29, 2014, 10:22:15 AM
Maybe we can change the amount of rendered bikes in the core.ini file. In rFactor you van choose the amount of cars ;)
There's no such a setting in GPB. I'm not even sure GPB does this intentionally, it may be just a side effect of a bug or poor connection.

MaX.

Arvoss

Quote from: davidboda46 on January 28, 2014, 10:55:37 PM
I'm in!

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

There are already 24 players... :/ But normally there should be 2 or 3 guys that won't participate so you will be the first one to take an empty spot ;)

iVolution

My skin:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33883322/RBR%20-%20iVolution%2317.pnt

When I want to make a screenshot with the "print screen" button i always get a black image when pasting it in photoshop. Any tips?

Arvoss

Quote from: iVolution on January 29, 2014, 01:04:26 PM
My skin:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33883322/RBR%20-%20iVolution%2317.pnt

When I want to make a screenshot with the "print screen" button i always get a black image when pasting it in photoshop. Any tips?

This is normal I think... You have to use FRAPS or an other recording software to make screenshots ;)