• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Ducati - 90th Anniversary by Milestone???

Started by doubledragoncc, May 05, 2016, 02:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

This game is not worth a Penny! It probably have the same long loading, same glitches and problems, same arcady physics and everything as Ride. Same small amount of tracks and events and now only Dukes.

Ride can be okay to play once in a while, but i start it, play 10min and gets annoyd by long loading, stupid physics, lags etc. And turn it off and start GPB instead, so buying this would be waste of money that i rather send to DD for GPBOC server funding!

So guys, if you even consider this, make the wise choice and put the money on DD's paypal instead ;)

BTW DD, next month when i get paid, i will come with a donation for the server, livestream work and what else you need for your GPB work :)
Meyer#12

Blackheart

I will always buy the Milestone games, they are useful ...  ;D

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Meyer#12 on May 18, 2016, 08:58:33 PM
This game is not worth a Penny! It probably have the same long loading, same glitches and problems, same arcady physics and everything as Ride. Same small amount of tracks and events and now only Dukes.

Ride can be okay to play once in a while, but i start it, play 10min and gets annoyd by long loading, stupid physics, lags etc. And turn it off and start GPB instead, so buying this would be waste of money that i rather send to DD for GPBOC server funding!

So guys, if you even consider this, make the wise choice and put the money on DD's paypal instead ;)

BTW DD, next month when i get paid, i will come with a donation for the server, livestream work and what else you need for your GPB work :)

Thanks for that Meyer. I am trying to do my bit bro.

As I said in another thread too, any sales I make to club members, all the profit goes towards a new dedicated server system for GPBOC.

Any and all donations help do it quicker too.

@Blacky, lol I wonder what you use them for hehe. Good on ya bro.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.