• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 09:33:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

CBR1000RR - SC59 - Street, Superstock1000, WSBK - Beta released

Started by C21, December 23, 2013, 10:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abigor

Quote from: C21 on January 06, 2014, 07:06:17 PM
!!Important!!
V03 will be released tomorrow.
Don´t waste time with V02a anymore...it is a waste of time ..the locking rear issue has been solved in V03 (did a 1hour test and nearly 30laps)
I think with V04 the bike should be done. :D
"V03 will be released tomorrow" .......for all of us or only test riders ?

C21

January 07, 2014, 05:59:56 PM #31 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:16:36 PM by C21
For testriders only. I think After V04 the Street/Track version can be released for Public use.
--Forum is back -- :)

V03 released for testriders.
I think this One could be intensively Tested.
I will Apply changes to V04 After Replies and Suggestions by the testriders.
Meanwhile i develop the Wsbk Version further.
I will Discuss with testriders which versions will be in the Public Version.
In my opinion we don't Need 4 different versions (Street,Track,Kit,Wsbk)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

PeterV

• 20 laps on Victoria....[STD] Mapping.
  • TC, Engine Braking and Anti wheeling show very high numbers, like 1054200. Is this correct? They do work (i think, i can alter too lower numbers).
  • Handeling in 1 word FANTASTIC, more agile (not so sluggish in comparison too the v.02a version).
  • Shifting, now you can safely down shift without loosing the back, there is still a big force happening when shifting up from 1 too 2 but that might be the gearbox preload issue from Beta4b
  • Conclusion so far for me, a very good job, the blades i had, had a tendency too fall into the corner, and that can certainly happen with this CBR1000, next up for testing [TRACK] Mapping

C21

Thank you  ;D
Short answer: to be honest, the TC, AW, EB should NOT work.
Could you explain where you can See the number you've postet?
I'll give a Full reply tomorrow...i'm tired right now :)
For my Personal interesting...which laptime did you count with Street Mapping?
You can send PM if you don't like to Post on the Forum.

Send by Apple IPhone

neoraptor

The high number are coming from an out of range index for TC/WC/EB.
If you want to disable them, you need to put valid=0, but all 3 settings are then disabled.

I didn't have time tonight to test the bike. I will send you my report tomorrow ;)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

JamoZ

Great work! It actually drives like a normal bike now ;)

With this version i have alot more feeling what the bike is doing. I can get the front where i want it to and keep my lines alot better then in the previous versions. Also the gearbox behaves perfect now. It still slides the backwheel just a tiny bit when being rude with it but i think that`s completely normal under heavy braking and downshifting and nothing to be alarmed by as a driver.

Thing i like best about the street mapping is the perfectly predictable powerband and engine behavior, really good job on that. I`m staying within the 3 seconds of of my best time with the Supersport and i think that`s quite realistic for a 1000cc streetbike.  I haven`t tested the track mapping alot, but the first impressions were that it felt alot like the default Murusama on worn tires.
The speed is too much for the chassis/suspension/brakes to handle it properly i have the feeling. It doesn`t feel as natural to drive around the track as the stock setting imo.

Gonna do some more testing tomorrow.

Great work so far :)

C21

January 08, 2014, 07:33:57 AM #36 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:37:04 AM by C21
Thank you all for your replies.
I´m proud that you like it.
I added Abigor to the testdrivers.
You can communicate with each other about the behavoir of the bike and what part still requires changes.

@neo:
Yes i know that the number is from an out of range value but i want to know where did he get the number? The number is not displayed imho.
I´m also aware to completly disable the TC, EB and AW i need to set valid=0 but then you are not able to change mappings anymore. I drove a lot with valid=0 but to test both mappings with one bike i put it back on (=1).
It will be disabled in the Release Version for the Street/Track bike.

@jamoz
I put a lot of testing with the Street map that´s the reason why it is nearly perfect ;-)  (i will try increased weight within the next days, right now the bike is still a bit lighter than the real one).
to be honest i´m not really faster with the Track mapping than with Street. The bike pulls down the straight like hell compared to the Street mapping but its a bit harder to drive.
I think i can leave the Street one as it is and put an eye on the issue with the Track and the development of the WSBK/Kit version.

C21

Update:
Please take note:
Until the geomtrie files are not fully clear i will not apply any changes on the geometrie of each version!!
I will update all versions if we understand how the geom file work..

The geom file is still based on the Murusama with changes in rake and swingarm.

HRC Kit version is cancelled.
This one does not much make sense, because it has only a lower power output than the WSBK version and reduced electronic adjustments.
I also will not blow up the classes with a high variety of different versions for the same model.

Forecast:
Street - Ready. (corrected Chassis mass and inertia again, no spring adjustments anymore - this is the streetmodel, no gearing and drivetrain adjustements - this is....) Besides the geometrie this bike is ready. Easy to drive, perfect bike to learn tracks....in my opinion. But be carefull with the throttle when accelerating in lean out of corners. Besides the slipper clutch the bike has no electronic aids!
Track - Ready. (Chassis mass/inderta corrected, full spring and damper adjustment, full drivetrain adjustment but no gearing adjustments!) Besides the geom file the bike is ready. It´s more challenging and wheels a lot in 1st and 2nd. Handles better than the Street version, engine more powerfull, about 18km/h faster than Street version on Victoria Start/Finish line. Take care with the throotle...it´s a bit too bumpy at hard acceleration right now...
WSBK - under development (all is adjustable in many ways -> that´s the pro and con  ;) ) -> i like it a lot right now  ;D

I will offer the testriders a last check of both versions (with a bit of luck on all three versions) next week before a release is planned for public use.
Right now i can say that they are satisfied with the development  ;)
All 3 versions are different to drive.
You can not jump from Street to Track and get a faster laptime going straight out of the box.

Stout Johnson

thnx for the update - I am def looking forward to it!
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Harrytmj66

Great work guys, im really looking forward to this

C21

Update:  ;D
Ok.
I think next week is release time.
3 versions.
Street - (no spring rate adjustments anymore, no gearing and drivetrain adjustements  - this is the streetmodel). Besides the slipper clutch the bike has no electronic aids!
Superstock1000 (former called Track) - (full spring and damper adjustment, full drivetrain adjustment but no gearing adjustments!)
WSBK - (all is adjustable in many ways -> that´s the pro and con  ;) )

C21

Update:
Release postponed to 2nd week February 2014.
Bikes are ready , just working on the tyres.

C21

1st of all i would like to thank Jamoz, Peter, Neo and Abigor for testing the bikes. Very nice work guys!!!
Thank you for spending some time on this project.

To put a little pressure on myself:

Release dates:
Street: 06.02.2014
Superstock 1000: 06.02.2014
WSBK: 0X.02.2014 (maybe 07.02.2014  ;))

I´m not tired with the CBR but would like to work on something else... ;)
All versions getting an Update within a few weeks but i think it´s time for riding the bikes  :D
Would like to hear statements out of the "field", positive and negative.

C21

Uploading......Street and Superstock1000 :)
Links provided as soon as possible..

C21

February 06, 2014, 10:13:55 AM #44 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:22:16 AM by C21
Done. :)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!SQtHlIgZ!MCARwG34LTMw8C4XYMkzMQ

WSBK: tba

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment...
Please read the readme included in both folders  ;)
It may anser some upcoming questions....

Should i put the DL-links on the 1st topic on page1???