• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 08:26:57 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Cup RACE | EVENT 8 | Throwback Thursday | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, August 10, 2015, 12:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 12, 2015, 05:02:19 PM
Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on August 12, 2015, 04:24:01 PM
that'd be great, mate - muchos gracias!  ;D

You've got nothing to worry about mate, I'm still in the high 1:33  :P

Your times will come down for sure :D

I agree with Matty...... My best time in the past is around the same(1:33's). Okay I haven't raced on Victoria much because I don't particularly like the track, but it will be interesting now I have a lot more experience how I get on after some practice(not had any practice as yet. Lol).  :P  ;D

Hawk.

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Patrick

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

We are extending the time until Qualify until 20:45 CET as everyone here is happy with that to allow the stragglers to get home
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Bad race for me after my mistake, the tires have lost all grip, it took me a lot of laps to return to drive normally, I hope that sooner or later these bugs are corrected  >:(

But I do not think will ever happen...

At least I got pole and fastest lap in the race ... little consolation  :-\

Napalm Nick

Same here Blackheart me old soldier,

After the 1st lap crash the bike turned into a possessed Demon. Maybe the forks get bent so that is realistic  ;D Bug report submitted.

But on a positive note three amazing things happened for me:
1. I was competitive
2. I enjoyed the race despite the 'possession'.
3. I finished on the podium!
:o

So I'm saying "Woohoo!" 8)

Shame not many sign up here and even less can make it on the day. I guess the game is in a bad place just now. :(

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on August 13, 2015, 08:56:54 PM
Bad race for me after my mistake, the tires have lost all grip, it took me a lot of laps to return to drive normally, I hope that sooner or later these bugs are corrected  >:(

Exactly the same thing happened to me too(tyres just well overheating after a crash for some reason)...... Also had many crashes were the bike just rolled on and on and on and ON!

We desperately need Beta 7 Piboso!  ;)

Anyway it was good riding with you guys as always, and thanks again to Nick for being a great host as usual. Thanks Nick!  ;D 8)

Hawk

Blackheart

Nick has rightly suggested to reset the tire temperatures after a fall, it is a fix for 10 minutes of work ...

Napalm Nick

Hawk

finpower

I had a nice race with original setup and hard tires.
no crasch 18 round.
Thank you Nick for organizing races for this.
See you on Sunday when it rains in silberstone.ich like race wenns is wet.
Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Ha I am really dreading that race  :(

I already have my newspaper to read for the 17 lap pitstop haha!

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 13, 2015, 09:25:33 PM
Ha I am really dreading that race  :(

I already have my newspaper to read for the 17 lap pitstop haha!

Lol..... Probably best to stick with the 2 stroke bikes from now on Nick. You can change the bike - Yes?  ;D

Take no notice of me Nick, I'm just very biased for the 2 stroke bikes as you well know. Lol  ;D

Silverstone!!.... Love the place... Bring it on!  ;D ;D 8)

Bias all around. Hehe  :P ;D

Hawk.