• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 09:01:30 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Cup RACE | EVENT 8 | Throwback Thursday | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, August 10, 2015, 12:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

So social media has "Throwback Thursday" - where you put an old photo up and bore people you don't know (aka "friends") to death with tales of the good old days.
Well we can do that!

Murasama RC990 2003 @ VICTORIA
THURSDAY 13th AUGUST

Took me ages to make this (rubbish?) morph Gif so I'm using it.

Entry    Name                 No.
1.         Napalm Nick         #68     
2.         Matty.                  #61
3.         Patrick.                #23
4.         Hawk.                   #7
5.         Blackheart.           #22
6.  WC  Stout Johnson       #6
7.         Cape doctor.          #47
8.          finpower               #56
Time to official RACE start

By Signing Up you agree to be subject to and understand the Rules of Engagement  ???   

RACE PROGRAMME:

Thursday - Server will be GPBOC 2.
19.00CET      Event 8
20.30CET      Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts
21:00CET    Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET    Qualifying starts  - minimum chat rule
21.30CET    RACE  (18 (tbc) LAPS NO WARMUP LAP)  - minimum chat rule 
   A PRACTICE SERVER will be open (GPBOC 2 | Club Event 8 ) - it is not linked to the Best Laps Server. 

Like me, you WILL need to practice, practice, practice if possible.

Remember to send any Bike or Helmet Skins to Matty as soon as possible. It would be nice to see people using the Club jacket for this event HERE.

PS: Thanks to MATTY Lovebrush for this Event idea, it is all his fault.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Napalm Nick

Quick plug for this event, especially if you think it (RC990) might be too difficult :

This bike is so stable and easy to ride round here even I have hopes of completing a full race without a fall  8)

Sign-up!  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Stout Johnson

I would like to take part. But since I will be returning from my vacation on that date I cannot tell you whether I will be able to take part (not sure which time I will arrive). Could you put me on wildcard list please? #6
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Napalm Nick

It would be an honour to have the famous Mr Johnson on track with us.

Hope you can make it!

Patrick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 11, 2015, 09:47:56 AM
Quick plug for this event, especially if you think it (RC990) might be too difficult :

This bike is so stable and easy to ride round here even I have hopes of completing a full race without a fall  8)

Sign-up!  ;D

Absolutely agree!  :)

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 11, 2015, 02:12:27 PM
It would be an honour to have the famous Mr Johnson on track with us.

Hope you can make it!

Thnx, hope so too :)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

CapeDoctor

i'm going to try and join, ping permitting..... #47, of course  8)

btw, even though i've not been partaking in races yet due to my crappy connectivity, i've been following the club races, and racing the relevant bike/track in offline mode while you guys get on with the real deal.
currently, i'm sitting in the low 1m40's with lap times, and i see a good time around here is 1m24/25s......
i can still make up a few seconds just on better lines, but but i don't see how to make such times, unless someone who is running with a good time, say anything around 1m30 or better, is willing to share a setup with me?

8)

Napalm Nick

I ran my first 1.29 today when I am next online I will sort out the setup for u if u want.

CapeDoctor

matty0l215

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on August 12, 2015, 04:24:01 PM
that'd be great, mate - muchos gracias!  ;D

You've got nothing to worry about mate, I'm still in the high 1:33  :P

Your times will come down for sure :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE