• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 07:41:59 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Marquez is a disgrace

Started by Vini, November 08, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

Okay, my two bits on this topic but first I would like to say sorry to Boerenlater for
my unkind words. We all have the right to our opinions. I will say this, "If you are going to be
the PC POLICE Boerenlater remove the sexy girl profile pic. LOL!

Now as I watched the race I loved how Rossi shot off the line and made his way to the front. I
was really worried that he may have overcooked his wheels but cool that he tried to catch up.
Kudos to him for that. What I did not like is how Marc never took the usual risk of trying to
overtake Jorge at any point in the race, he had nothing to lose and I think it would have made for a
better race all around and givin Dani a chance to maybe launch his attack a bit earlier on because
of the battle at the front. So I can not help but wonder WTF was going on, he never even showed
him a front wheel. This all seems a little suspect to me because the Honda has a lot of power and
it just looked like he was only following J-Lo and not putting any real pressure on him. I am very happy
for Dani 26 as he really stepped up his game the last few races but I was also thinking he has never won
the big prize for Honda or himself and always the Brides Maid has got to suck a little so way does Honda
keep him on when there is so much other talent looking for a factory ride?

I must admit this was a hard race to watch and not because I'm a Rossi Fan Boy (I been following the sport
for over 23 years and Rossi has been there for most of it) but it really put a bad taste in my mouth to see
the fastest guys on track take a Sunday Drive in a all or nothing race for the pair of them. One with nothing to
lose and the other with all to lose and not even an attempt at and overtake makes me sad. A bloody f%$kin shame.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Vini

Don't really know how Rossi is relevant in this laptime disussion but go two pages back to see the top-3 lap times from the Valencia race.

Stout Johnson

November 09, 2015, 11:17:08 PM #77 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:52:57 AM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: HornetMaX on November 09, 2015, 09:28:00 PM
Quote from: vin97 on November 09, 2015, 05:58:38 PM
And it doesn't get more objective than lap time graphs.
Show them then. Because the ones I've seen from Sepang and Valencia all show vale being slower than jorge when the track was clear for both.
It's hard to win when you're slower, even for the GOAT (not being ironic here, I do believe he's the GOAT).
Normally I value your opinion very high MaX and discussions with you here in the forum have been a good exchange of well founded arguments. But on the topic on Rossi/Marquez I often just do not get your arguments and I am inclined to think you are not expressing a well-founded opinion but rather expressing very subjective feelings of yours.

You are arguing that Rossi did not deserve to be the champion because he was slower than Lorenzo in Sepang and Valencia?! For one: Rossi was pretty fast the whole year in the races, in some races Rossi was faster, in some Lorenzo was faster. If Rossi happened to be slower in Sepang and Valencia then ... so whaaat?!  ??? He still would have had the (very likely) chance to be the very deserving champion if Marquez would not have decided to be the deciding factor. It is just non-sense to say that Lorenzo was more deserving because he was faster than Rossi in the last two races. It is the same non-sense as someone saying Rossi was more deserving because he was faster in the first two races...

And, although it does not matter for this discussion, Rossi's laptimes in Sepang and Valencia do not necessarily mean, he would not have been able to go a different pace if the races would have been held under different circumstances. But I am not even discussing this, since it does not matter one bit in terms of the question whether Marquez was playing a foul game and pretty much ruining the whole championship.

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 08, 2015, 08:05:41 PM
In the end of the season jorge was in better shape than vale: the only way for vale to win was to hope in rain, jorge's mistakes and help from dani and marc.
Rossi did not need any help. He just needed everyone to focus on his own race and mind his own bloody business. Just like Pedrosa tried to do.
Just for the facts: COTA, Jerez, Mugello, Sachsenring, Misano, Brno, Motegi, Phillip Island and Sepang were races where Lorenzo received "help" (in your words) from riders who were doing nothing but doing their normal race and minding their own business and taking points off from Rossi. In my book that is not help, but just normal racing. And that is what should have been expected from Marquez in Valencia too.

-----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

Quote from: Stout Johnson on November 09, 2015, 11:17:08 PM
Normally I value your opinion very high MaX and discussions with you here in the forum have been a good exchange of well founded arguments. But on the topic on Rossi/Marquez I often just do not get your arguments and I am inclined to think you are not expressing a well-founded opinion but rather expressing very subjective feelings of yours.
Same for me, concerning your opinion.

My subjective feelings are in line with plenty others (have you read this? Seriously, it's worth every character: https://motomatters.com/analysis/2015/11/09/2015_valencia_sunday_motogp_round_up_how.html).
Except that as soon as one express something along these lines, he is immeditaly swamped under a truckload of insults from the "true fans" of motogp.

You are arguing that Rossi did not deserve to be the champion because he was slower than Lorenzo in Sepang and Valencia?!
I'm not saying he deserved it less (or more) than jorge. To me, before this big mess, they equally deserved it (and maybe vale a bit more, as he was leading, after all).
I clearly said before valencia that for me, this year, there were no winners. Period. It's not a matter of who deserves it more, not to me at least.

For one: Rossi was pretty fast the whole year in the races, in some races Rossi was faster, in some Lorenzo was faster. If Rossi happened to be slower in Sepang and Valencia then ... so whaaat?!  ??? He still would have had the (very likely) chance to be the very deserving champion if Marquez would not have decided to be the deciding factor. It is just non-sense to say that Lorenzo was more deserving because he was faster than Rossi in the last two races. It is the same non-sense as someone saying Rossi was more deserving because he was faster in the first two races...
And is the same non-sense as saying marquez decided it all. Quote from the mentioned article:
"Did Marc Márquez cost Valentino Rossi his tenth world title? This we can be a little more certain of: blaming Márquez is as valid as blaming Andrea Iannone for Phillip Island, or Rossi himself for a misjudgment at Misano where he stayed out too long, or Andrea Dovizioso for being faster at Austin, or Iannone at Mugello, or Pedrosa at Aragon. All of those riders interfered with the championship, just as all the riders who let Rossi past at Valencia interfered with the championship. It is an entirely simplistic and narrow view of what a MotoGP championship is."

And, although it does not matter for this discussion, Rossi's laptimes in Sepang and Valencia do not necessarily mean, he would not have been able to go a different pace if the races would have been held under different circumstances. But I am not even discussing this, since it does not matter one bit in terms of the question whether Marquez was playing a foul game and pretty much ruining the whole championship.

The fact marquez was playing foul I can agree with, no problem. I don't share some of the explanations (the spanish alliance ?!) or the magnitude of his faults, but it's clear that he did something wrong. So what ? We should take away a deserved penalty to rossi because of that ? Should we give rossi the title ?

Notice that nobody was asking for a penalty for marquez: people were asking for grace for rossi. It's not the same thing.

The "I can't go past marc, even if I'm faster than him" is non-sense and I'm fairly surprised you buy it. Essentially you're saying that 2 riders battling for 1st place will always end up in a dogfight even if one is much faster than the other. That's not true, we've seen it plenty of times, in any year. You can read an entire paragraph dedicated to that in the article by David Emmet posted by Boerenlate: it's not just me saying so. Marquez was able to fight vale because marquez was at least as fast as vale (if not faster).

Rossi, thanks to his huge (and deserved) popularity, benefits from a "capital of sympathy" that allows him to come out of this whole thing as if he did nothing wrong and is 100% victim of others. This is simply not true.

His whole argument is "If hondas helped me in taking points away from lorenzo, and if all the other riders kept away from me, and if I was able to lap 0.5s/lap faster then what I did in reality, then I'd have won".  Too many bad ifs for me. But it surely works if the goal is to convince facebook and twitter fans.

He should just forget what happened n the last 3 races, shut his mouth for 4 months, and come back next year and show on the track what he can do. Not to the journos or the tvs.
And yes, jorge is a whiner: bloody fast, but still a whiner.

Vini

stout, es gibt schon nen grund warum ich mich ausnahmsweise mal nicht auf eine ausartende diskussion mit max einlasse.....

Stout Johnson

November 10, 2015, 02:27:34 AM #80 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 02:33:50 AM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: HornetMaX on November 10, 2015, 01:15:10 AM
Same for me, concerning your opinion.
Ok for me. But I can really say that I try to stay to facts, and I also try to answer directly to what you are writing. Whereas, you (in your very long answer) seemed to mix things which I said, with different sources... many things from Rossi-fans (which in general are not very objective either) and twitter/facebook posts, which do not resemble my opinion. I therefore do not feel the urgency to reply to things that I did not say.

In the following I will answer to the few things you were saying directly to my remarks:

You are arguing that Rossi did not deserve to be the champion because he was slower than Lorenzo in Sepang and Valencia?!
I'm not saying he deserved it less (or more) than jorge. To me, before this big mess, they equally deserved it (and maybe vale a bit more, as he was leading, after all).
I clearly said before valencia that for me, this year, there were no winners. Period. It's not a matter of who deserves it more, not to me at least.
Then I do not get your remark concerning the lap times and that Lorenzo was faster in the last 2 races. What were you aiming at then with your comments?

Quote from the mentioned article:
"Did Marc Márquez cost Valentino Rossi his tenth world title? This we can be a little more certain of: blaming Márquez is as valid as blaming Andrea Iannone for Phillip Island, or Rossi himself for a misjudgment at Misano where he stayed out too long, or Andrea Dovizioso for being faster at Austin, or Iannone at Mugello, or Pedrosa at Aragon. All of those riders interfered with the championship, just as all the riders who let Rossi past at Valencia interfered with the championship. It is an entirely simplistic and narrow view of what a MotoGP championship is."
I did not read the whole article, but this quote is only true if looked at it rather shallow. If you really dissect it, you will see what the difference is. Just like I explained in my post before: I already said, that all guys involved in any race  somehow "interfered" with the championship. But EVERY guy EXCEPT Marquez did not do this with any purpose other than doing his very best. Every other racer just tried to finish the races the best he can (Andrea Dovizioso for being faster at Austin, or Iannone at Mugello, or Pedrosa at Aragon). ONLY Marquez deliberately did not aim for his personal best position in a race, but rather minimize the chances of Rossi for the title. There is no arguing with that, except for those that claim Marquez tried his best at Valencia, which I am glad you already acknowledged he did not.

The fact marquez was playing foul I can agree with, no problem. I don't share some of the explanations (the spanish alliance ?!) or the magnitude of his faults, but it's clear that he did something wrong. So what ? We should take away a deserved penalty to rossi because of that ? Should we give rossi the title ?
1) I never wrote anything concerning any spanish alliance or anything...  ::)
2) I never claimed Rossi should be handed the title or anything... what kind of argument is that? ALL I was asking, was that Marquez should have race his personal race because that is what has been done all year long, except Valencia (and maybe Sepang). If Marquez and Pedrosa would have raced according to their capabilities, they could have taken P1 and P2. And Rossi would have won the championship with P4. Nobody is handing him the championship in that scenario. THAT would have been racing like it has been all year long.

The "I can't go past marc, even if I'm faster than him" is non-sense and I'm fairly surprised you buy it.
I do not know what you are referring to here.  ??? And consequently I do not think I did buy it.  ;D

Rossi, thanks to his huge (and deserved) popularity, benefits from a "capital of sympathy" that allows him to come out of this whole thing as if he did nothing wrong and is 100% victim of others. This is simply not true.
Again you seem to confuse me with every single Rossi fan club member. I am not, I am a dry race fan who wants to see real racing and not any double standards (Marquez battled with Rossi in Sepang but waived the white flag at Lorenzo in Valencia).

And in case you missed that too: I have been an outspoken critic on Rossi's behaviour in Sepang from the get-go (feel free to refresh your memories by browsing the Sepang discussion thread). So I don't get why you keep confusing so many things in your answers to me. Try to stay with the facts please, I am also.

His whole argument is "If hondas helped me in taking points away from lorenzo, and if all the other riders kept away from me, and if I was able to lap 0.5s/lap faster then what I did in reality, then I'd have won".  Too many bad ifs for me. But it surely works if the goal is to convince facebook and twitter fans.
This comment from you is exactly what I was referring to when I said that I am under the impression you are not really making well-founded arguments here (I know you normally do, that is why I am so surprised). Rossi never remotely wanted "help" or told anyone to "keep away from him" (you seem to confuse Rossi with Rossi-fans) or that he thinks he should have been "faster per lap". Why you making such statements is beyond me  ??? It also does not make any sense to try to interpret these things into his statements, because as I said earlier he did not need all these things!!! A normal race in which every rider tries to maximize his racing position would have been sufficient for Rossi to be able to win his championship (Marquez and Pedrosa both could have overtaken Lorenzo).

To sum it up: The only point of this discussion (as can be seen by the thread title) is whether Marquez actually did really only care for his own race in Valencia and try to maximize his result as he and Honda promised to do before the race or did he voluntarily stay behind Lorenzo and therefore not even allow Rossi to have a fair chance at the title in the last race? Everything else (e.g. Sepang) has been discussed before and really is irrelevant for this discussion as the race in Valencia was held under the pre-requisites of Rossi's penalty and the outcome in Sepang.

HornetMaX

Stout, my comments were general (except the one quoted below about passing when faster): I know your view of this is not the widespread view of many supporters. In fact when we discussed Sepang, we were aligned on most of the points.

For marquez you can check my previous post (in which I agreed with you): yes, he decided to stay behind Lorenzo.
But after the accusations pre/post Sepang I would have expected just that: riders are fierce competitors, all of them.
One doesn't go around throwing lightly justified accusations without expecting any retaliation.

Quote from: Stout Johnson on November 10, 2015, 02:27:34 AM
I did not read the whole article,
You should. But I already know that many won't read it once they get the direction the author is aiming to.

Then I do not get your remark concerning the lap times and that Lorenzo was faster in the last 2 races. What were you aiming at then with your comments?
My point is that Rossi is essentially saying that hondas could have helped him in winning the title. From the start, it's an argument I don't like.
Even if the reasoning behind is OK (every racer should race at his best), it's not something you put forward. Never.

The "I can't go past marc, even if I'm faster than him" is non-sense and I'm fairly surprised you buy it.
I do not know what you are referring to here.  ??? And consequently I do not think I did buy it.  ;D
I'm referring to your past statement about being sensibly slower and still being able to stick to a faster rider (iRacing example).

Anyway, Rossi didn't lose the title on the track: he lost it off the track, with the weird declarations and accusations. And it's a true pity.

How it went (Sepang pre-race press conf, discussin Phillip Island):
QuoteRossi: "From Phillip Island, it's clear that Jorge has a new fan, Marc has played with us, doing everything in Lorenzo's advantage. During the race I didn't realize it immediately, but I saw the race many times and the whole picture was absolutely clear." (an incredible rambling follows)
Lorenzo: "Marc helped me ? Sure, especially on the last lap"

How it should have gone if Rossi had used his usual, unique, cool style (as after the corkscrew in laguna, just off the bikes):
QuoteRossi: "In Phillip Island I had to fight marc and I've lost too much time in doing so. But at least he's passed Jorge so that's OK. Ehi Marc, can you do the same in Sapang please ?"
Everybody laughing (well, maybe except Jorge, but ok, we know him), a much better atmosphere and the basis for proper racing.
But Rossi decided to go the hard way and Marc followed suit. Can't complain after. That's all I'm saying.

Blackheart

The applause were all for Rossi in Valencia (i repeat Valencia in Spain!) if anyone had any doubts about who was the real champion between the three ...

Thx Vale!

Boerenlater

Quote from: Blackheart on November 10, 2015, 09:03:56 AM
The applause were all for Rossi in Valencia (i repeat Valencia in Spain!) if anyone had any doubts about who was the real champion between the three ...

Thx Vale!
That's like your opinion ;)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Stout Johnson

November 10, 2015, 10:13:10 AM #84 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:50:34 AM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: HornetMaX on November 10, 2015, 08:24:25 AM
Stout, my comments were general [..] widespread view of many supporters.
Ok good to hear you can still distinguish ;) But really try to stick to the things that were mentioned here. If you just generally refer to the stupid comments from Rossi-supporters and mix them into your arguments, then some other users (that might not read all of our lenghty discussion) might be pressed to think they were resembling my opinion. I also do not mix in stupid comments from Marquez-supporters to create the illusion they were your comments.

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 10, 2015, 08:24:25 AMOne doesn't go around throwing lightly justified accusations without expecting any retaliation.
Ok agreed, a competitor like Marquez was not gonna swallow that. But why not try to fight with equal means? Retaliating to words by ruining the whole season of Rossi is not fair imo. It just is totally disproportionate, it is not "an eye for an eye", which everybody would have understood. Marquez could have walked out of this whole thing by letting steam off verbally and giving some harsh statements on how this is a stupid accusation, showing the world on the racetrack by just racing his own race and let Rossi take the blame from the public and Media for wrongfully accusing him.
Just let me give you a parallel situation: You are wrongfully accused of having punched someone. Does it sound logic to go to the person who wrongfully accused you and give him a good punch for his wrong accusations?!

You should. But I already know that many won't read it once they get the direction the author is aiming to.
Well, the part you quoted from the article is only partially true as the author really did not think his argument to the end. I do not feel much urgency to read the whole article if the part you quoted here is already not particularly enjoyable.

My point is that Rossi is essentially saying that hondas could have helped him in winning the title. From the start, it's an argument I don't like.
Even if the reasoning behind is OK (every racer should race at his best), it's not something you put forward. Never.
I am not aware of any quote in which Rossi called for "help" from the Hondas. He just wanted fair racing without double standards, which every true racing fan wanted. I seem to get the feeling that you kind of are fed up with many stupid comments/tweeds/facebook-posts from die-hard Rossi supporters (and you are rightly so). But mixing up those stupid comments with justified comments from Rossi or comments from those neutral race fans that are just calling for fair racing, is just not making for good arguments on your side.

I'm referring to your past statement about being sensibly slower and still being able to stick to a faster rider (iRacing example).
Well that still is true imo. But again, this has been discussed in the other thread and we did not reach an agreement there. For the discussion past-Sepang it does not hold any value anyhow - so I am not even trying to convince you on this.

Anyway, Rossi didn't lose the title on the track: he lost it off the track, with the weird declarations and accusations. And it's a true pity.
Wrong. Rossi made the odds of still having a shot at the championship pretty bad with his behaviour - he had to start from the last position in Valencia. That is the ONLY consequence from his actions. He still was very much alive in contention after he managed to get to 4th place and Dani making a desperate run for P1 by having managed his tyres very smartly thru the race. If Pedrosa would have overtaken and Marquez would have overtaken, Lorenzo would have had P3, which would have left Rossi with the title. HOW can you argue with that?!

Well, in fact if one analyses the situation very dry and one is not being a fanboy of either party involved (well maybe I am a Pedrosa-fan now ;)), then it would be fair to analyse that if Rossi would not have been demoted to last grid-position, he would have had a starting position between 1-12 (it is hard to evaluate which position he would have finished Q2 under normal circumstances). Let us assume he would have had P12 at the start of the race. He would most likely also only have finished 4th in Valencia. Which means, the race in fact was also only decided by the lack of racing spirit on Marquez part, because it would have been the exact same situation. It is just a shame that Marquez did not just race his own race and also did not let Pedrosa do his race.

How it should have gone if Rossi had used his usual, unique, cool style (as after the corkscrew in laguna, just off the bikes):
QuoteRossi: "In Phillip Island I had to fight marc and I've lost too much time in doing so. But at least he's passed Jorge so that's OK. Ehi Marc, can you do the same in Sapang please ?"
Everybody laughing (well, maybe except Jorge, but ok, we know him), a much better atmosphere and the basis for proper racing.
But Rossi decided to go the hard way and Marc followed suit. Can't complain after. That's all I'm saying.
That is where I agree with you. Rossi just should have laughed it off, because there was no substantial evidence that Marquez did anything but caring for his own race.

You have made many comments, but the one thing you really have failed to comment on (a statement which you should subsequently acknowledge as there really is no arguing it) is:
Quote from: Stout Johnson
Marquez should have race his personal race because that is what has been done all year long, except Valencia (and maybe Sepang). If Marquez and Pedrosa would have raced according to their capabilities, they could have taken P1 and P2. And Rossi would have won the championship with P4. Nobody is handing him the championship in that scenario. THAT would have been racing like it has been all year long.
THIS is the only real discussion the race in Valencia boils down to. It would not have automatically meant that Rossi would have won the championship btw (but many seem to claim it). For example, Marquez could/should have overtaken Lorenzo in lap 5 or so, then Pedrosa would have come close because he had managed his tyres and would have had a shot at overtaking Lorenzo in lap 2 or lap 1. Then either
a) Pedrosa would have taken P2 and Rossi would have been champion
b) Pedrosa would not have been able to claim P2 (e.g. maybe making a mistake while overtaking) and Lorenzo would have been champion with P2

Either way: a) or b) would have meant that it would have been a true race, true motorsports.

• it would have brought back grace to this beautiful season
  • all other actions from Sepang would have been seen in a different light, Marquez would have been given the benefit of the doubt for probably just fighting extraordinarily hard with Rossi in Sepang, and Rossi being the scapegoat by losing his temper and acting bad
  • Lorenzo's title would not have the bad taste it does have now (in case Pedrosa would not have been able to cling to P2); he could have had a title to be proud of
  • in case Rossi would have been champ, it would have left a bad taste to go with his title given his bad behaviour in Sepang; but from a race stand-point he would also have been a deserving champion
  • the whole Sepang-saga would have been remembered differently: it would have been seen as a short (but disgraceful, for Rossi) interruption in an otherwise legendary season
  • Marquez would have been seen by most as a true sportsman - except the die-hard Rossi supporters, but who gives a f--k about them anyway?
  • I would not be wasting away time, commentating here on this, instead doing something useful (many beautiful women have been neglected by me in the meantime  :P) /li]
That is why these comments probably are my final remarks on this. Offtopic: Today testing @Sepang begins, it will be broadcast on Eurosport (at least in Germany). Will be interesting to watch in terms of new season (new ECU, new tyres etc etc).

Vini

HornetMaX

Quote from: Stout Johnson on November 10, 2015, 10:13:10 AM
Ok agreed, a competitor like Marquez was not gonna swallow that. But why not try to fight with equal means?
Because he's a kid and decided to be a prick. But how did Rossi retaliate in Sepang's race ?

Well, the part you quoted from the article is only partially true as the author really did not think his argument to the end. I do not feel much urgency to read the whole article if the part you quoted here is already not particularly enjoyable.
You're kind of putting yourself in the category I mentioned (the ones that won't read it because they don't share the conclusions). You could always read it and keep your opinion.

I am not aware of any quote in which Rossi called for "help" from the Hondas. He just wanted fair racing without double standards, which every true racing fan wanted.
Not explicitly, but implicitly yes. And he did ask for "others to stay out of it" (which is nonsense too, to me).
He wanted a 1vs1 fight with Jorge, with the others out of it (and, if possible, with the honda preceding jorge, just to be on the safe side). That's not how it works.

Wrong. Rossi made the odds of still having a shot at the championship pretty bad with his behaviour - he had to start from the last position in Valencia. That is the ONLY consequence from his actions.
It's not the ONLY consequence: what Marquez did in Valencia is a consequence of Vale's actions too.

Well, in fact if one analyses the situation very dry and one is not being a fanboy of either party involved (well maybe I am a Pedrosa-fan now ;)), then it would be fair to analyse that if Rossi would not have been demoted to last grid-position, he would have had a starting position between 1-12 (it is hard to evaluate which position he would have finished Q2 under normal circumstances). Let us assume he would have had P12 at the start of the race. He would most likely also only have finished 4th in Valencia. Which means, the race in fact was also only decided by the lack of racing spirit on Marquez part, because it would have been the exact same situation. It is just a shame that Marquez did not just race his own race and also did not let Pedrosa do his race.
Under normal conditions vale would have qualified in row 2 most likely. I do agree that barring crashes/mistakes from the others, he would have finished 4th anyway. But one never knows, putting a bit of extra pressure on Jorge ... The whole problem is that the conditions weren't normal, not by a mile. You can't expect a rider you've attacked like that to help you.
I know you say it's not "help", it's racing fair. But in the end, if marc does what vale wants him to do, Vale can win it. And that, in marc's head, was not an option. It's truly fugly, but is a consequence of previous ugly stuff.

You have made many comments, but the one thing you really have failed to comment on (a statement which you should subsequently acknowledge as there really is no arguing it) is:
Quote from: Stout Johnson
Marquez should have race his personal race because that is what has been done all year long, except Valencia (and maybe Sepang). If Marquez and Pedrosa would have raced according to their capabilities, they could have taken P1 and P2. And Rossi would have won the championship with P4. Nobody is handing him the championship in that scenario. THAT would have been racing like it has been all year long.
It's all agreed: marquez should have, but he didn't. I just say that I understand why he did it (which doesn't mean I approve the fact he did it).

• I would not be wasting away time, commentating here on this, instead doing something useful (many beautiful women have been neglected by me in the meantime  :P) /li]
I'm doing this from work: no beautiful woman has been neglected by me. In the end it's just kids racing on bikes for who has the biggest balls, so priority is definitely lower than beautiful women :)

Aernouts2

November 10, 2015, 05:17:22 PM #89 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 05:37:28 PM by Aernouts2
Quote from: WALKEN on November 09, 2015, 12:24:46 AM
Quote from: Aernouts2 on November 08, 2015, 06:11:02 PM
unfortunatly i have to dissapoint you guys...

Its not a fake account (sorry) i just had to make a new account after a upgraded to Win 10.  :-[

The reason why i am not posting that much is..

1. I am very busy during the week.
2. Well to bad but...I used to be a Bike games modder (no time left for me ATM) some peeps on her probably stil know me.
3. I do come on this forum because i do like racing (bike) games.. too bad GP bikes never realy took off :(.

So thats it.. peeps.. you can fire at me now (if you like) no fake account :) :-X lol

P.S
Blackheart + VIN 97

Pff no fake account hmmm  ???

REG right- Racing editing gaming.
;) long long time ago   
Once upon a time.... i used to spend much of my free time to Mod bike games.
I am still doing it but not for community's anymore.
P.S those were the days  :-X

P.S 2
I see some pretty sad pictures posted by Rossi fans on here which are a little !!...... Sad/childish/disgusting. :(

I hope Vale did not see this before he invited *Carmelo Ezpeleta* into his Motohome :).... that was even painfyll to my eyes :(... worst loser ever.