• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 08:16:01 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Arvoss

Omg... NEVER had this before... If my pc restarts I keep the weather and start quali

LoriX

yeah I got "connection time out" so I thought your pc crashed. xD

Arvoss

Server is up again, almost got heart attack because of that blue screen  :o

RBp

Alful start to the season for me, blipped the throttle in gear at start and jumped. lol what a noviace mistake.

Some of the guys don't know the start process and afew got DQ, hard way to learn but there always next time.

kastermansss

i was standing perfectly on the grid, some people didnt!.. Peter V, restarted the race for nothing, got at the grid again, greenflag out for warm up lap, AND GOT FUCKING JUMP STARTED! then he didnt want to restart anymore?! a bad move from this admin. i was 2nd in qualify, so could have go for the championship.
thanks to him not anymore.

RBp

Quote from: kastermansss on February 16, 2014, 09:18:15 PM
i was standing perfectly on the grid, some people didnt!.. Peter V, restarted the race for nothing, got at the grid again, greenflag out for warm up lap, AND GOT FUCKING JUMP STARTED! then he didnt want to restart anymore?! a bad move from this admin. i was 2nd in qualify, so could have go for the championship.
thanks to him not anymore.

You lined up wrong buddy, it not possible to keep restarting or the race will never happen. It only a game. 

RBp

hawk made a mistake from the lead fell to 3rd, masna taken 1st with hawk closing on 2nd place!!!

RBp

harry made mistake, hawk to 2nd palce, 5 second gap to the lead, harry only 7 sec off the lead now

LoriX

February 16, 2014, 09:29:16 PM #218 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 10:03:23 PM by LoriX
Kerbs, damn kerbs... + someone knocks me over = I don't want 10th place when I can be in the top 3 with a bit of luck..  too much stress that I don't need..

RBp

Masna pulling a gap on harry, mal and klax running same sort of time, hawk ctaching kirste for 5th place.

RBp

Kiste beginng to catch up Klax for 4ht place, not sure there enough laps left.

davidboda46

Sorry guys, plane was late, and so was I. Next time.

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

JamoZ

Congrats to Ludo in Server A. After a close 1st lap battle with alby i fell, and made my way trough the pack to 3rd place again, chasing arvoss for 2nd. After a stupid mistake i regained myself and came close to arvoss again, but unfortunatly rain + curbs + 125cc isn`t really working, so i took it easy from there and secured 3rd spot. All in all not a bad race as i didn`t train for one lap this week, especially not in the rain :)

ludo05

Harrytmj66

Really great race in Class B. Well done to my team mate Masna on the win and Hawk for an amazing lap time