• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 05:38:08 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 16, 2014, 09:58:07 PM
Thanks Peter for being our host on Class B server.... You did a great job, mate! ;) ;D 8)

Yeah good job Peter. Sorry you had to put up with some fools at the start

Masna

yea, thanks admin :) :)
when I fell at the first corner I thought my race was over ..
I do not believe yet   :) :)
we'll see how it goes at enna pergusa  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Klax75

Quote from: ChrisK on February 16, 2014, 10:00:08 PM
cloudy? that was like auqua planing for me :D

thx for race, i also fall to much :)

and again sorry to klax

No problem. :)

Toomes1

Arvoss thanks a lot for organising this champship, for once I managed to complete a race and 6th position I'm happy with that , a few mistakes but pleased.

kastermansss

Quote from: RBp on February 16, 2014, 09:20:58 PM
Quote from: kastermansss on February 16, 2014, 09:18:15 PM
i was standing perfectly on the grid, some people didnt!.. Peter V, restarted the race for nothing, got at the grid again, greenflag out for warm up lap, AND GOT FUCKING JUMP STARTED! then he didnt want to restart anymore?! a bad move from this admin. i was 2nd in qualify, so could have go for the championship.
thanks to him not anymore.

You lined up wrong buddy, it not possible to keep restarting or the race will never happen. It only a game.
i'm only here for a week, and already done with it.

Arvoss

Quote from: kastermansss on February 16, 2014, 10:04:12 PM
i was standing perfectly on the grid, some people didnt!.. Peter V, restarted the race for nothing, got at the grid again, greenflag out for warm up lap, AND GOT FUCKING JUMP STARTED! then he didnt want to restart anymore?! a bad move from this admin. i was 2nd in qualify, so could have go for the championship.

You lined up wrong buddy, it not possible to keep restarting or the race will never happen. It only a game.
:'(
Someone should make a tutorial on how to start a race. :P I feel sorry for the guys who jumpstart but we can't restart a race 10 times :/

Klax75

I never saw a dry line appearing during the race. Is the same problem with the groove not showing? Was wondering my last two laps a couple falls not sure why.

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on February 16, 2014, 10:06:23 PM
I never saw a dry line appearing during the race. Is the same problem with the groove not showing? Was wondering my last two laps a couple falls not sure why.

I'm 99% sure it has something to do with the groove problem ;) Did you have rain? Or just wet track?

PeterV

Quote from: Klax75 on February 16, 2014, 10:06:23 PM

Tires are maybe going off?, and yes i was thinking that too if it does not show groove on track, it probably also wont show a drying line. (although it would be there i assume)

Klax75

February 16, 2014, 10:08:42 PM #249 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 10:10:30 PM by Klax75
Just wet track for us. Practice and Qual, it rained. Yeah I know I lost my pace at the end but it got me thinking how the track wasn't drying that we could see so maybe I was hitting dry and wet spots and losing traction. A couple of the other fall in last lap were totally my fault. :)

BozoCRO

new Assen is missing a line in its code which is showing the groove, or in this case dry line. I've seen it explained somewhere on the forum

PeterV

Quote from: BozoCRO on February 16, 2014, 10:09:22 PM
new Assen is missing a line in its code which is showing the groove, or in this case dry line. I've seen it explained somewhere on the forum

Dito....you won a kiss from Arvoss  ::)

Arvoss

Quote from: PeterV on February 16, 2014, 10:09:58 PM
Quote from: BozoCRO on February 16, 2014, 10:09:22 PM

Dito....you won a kiss from Arvoss  ::)

Klax75

I think before any events we need to make sure track have the groove/dry line layer. I don't want to go off in to the marbles I can't see and not no one why I just high sided.

kastermansss

Quote from: Arvoss on February 16, 2014, 10:05:43 PM
Quote from: kastermansss on February 16, 2014, 10:04:12 PM

:'(
Someone should make a tutorial on how to start a race. :P I feel sorry for the guys who jumpstart but we can't restart a race 10 times :/
I STARTED FREAKING RIGHT, AND THEN IT GOT RESTARTED.. got perfectly at the line, green flag went out. rode away. and got disqualified.!
if u restart in 1st try, u restart in second try aswell..  but yea. pretty mad right now!