• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 05:40:52 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Arvoss

Quote from: Masna on April 12, 2014, 07:08:56 PM
Quote from: Desteban on April 12, 2014, 12:34:10 PM
Just tried going online and had some nice laps with Loopateli. Internet seems to work, but as he just pointed out we seem to have our event just during the Motogp race.
Motogp race is supposed to start at 21.00 GMT +1 and so is ours. Maybe we should shift the race to be an hour later?

yes.., please, shift the race one hour later    :)

No problem guys :D
Race will be at (21PM UK) 22PM Brussels time! :D

BozoCRO

Which version of the track are we using? I see Albi in the list of servers but i dont see it in the game

Alby46

skinpack no longer available :(
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Quote from: BozoCRO on April 13, 2014, 09:06:30 AM
Which version of the track are we using? I see Albi in the list of servers but i dont see it in the game

It's albi2011, practice server will be up in a couple of minutes ;)

Alby46

Alby46

Arvoss

Hawk_UK noticed a bug in the first corner. If you go too wide on the kerb you cut the track and you get a penalty. If you get a penalty there during a race, don't panic, I'll check the replay afterwards and remove any 'bug' penalties ;)  But of course, try to stay between the kerbs ;)

Arvoss

Hawk

April 13, 2014, 06:59:43 PM #459 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 05:36:34 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Arvoss on April 13, 2014, 06:19:42 PM
Hawk_UK noticed a bug in the first corner. If you go too wide on the kerb you cut the track and you get a penalty. If you get a penalty there during a race, don't panic, I'll check the replay afterwards and remove any 'bug' penalties ;)  But of course, try to stay between the kerbs ;)

Keep between the kerbs.... ME!?? I spend most of my time off track on my ass. Hehe.  ;D ;D

No seriously.... Thanks for that Arvoss, I knew something was not working right there when I fell off and skidded through that first chicane. Thanks for looking into it mate. ;) 8)

Alby46

we're starting at 22.00 cet? if yes, i can't participate it's too late for me

Arvoss

Quote from: Alby46 on April 13, 2014, 07:25:14 PM
we're starting at 22.00 cet? if yes, i can't participate it's too late for me

Yes :/ Ooh :( This is the last MotoGP race at that time I think...

Arvoss

I haven't seen a lot of B players lately so we will maybe have an A + B race on my server ;) We will see ;)

LOOPATELI

I think its gonna be a close race! LOL

Hawk

April 13, 2014, 09:28:29 PM #464 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:32:48 PM by Hawk_UK
Well done Arvoss! :D

Jesus! Give us a chance to wind down before you stop the server after the race next time. Hehe..... You were a bit quick on the trigger tonight mate.... Did you miss something on TV or what? LOL

I enjoyed the race as usual, but it wasn't a good race for me.... My frame rates were down below 10 during the race and it's impossible to race while the screen is staggering it's tits off.

Oh well....hoping for better next time....

Thanks for the race guys!  ;) 8)

PS: @Arvoss: I'd rather race on a track we've already raced on that we know is good for the 125 bikes, than race on a different track that is bad for the sake of having a different track than we've had before.  ;) :)