• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 12:31:09 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

City testing area

Started by Robert223, January 25, 2016, 01:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert223

I know it's probably not possible but since it's my first day here why not make a stupid suggestion right away?  ;)

A small section of a city would be awesome as a testing area. Just a couple of houses or blocks, some streets, traffic lights, nothing too fancy just rough shapes would be enough. would be crazy if it was possible to make it an online meeting point too for 4 players or so to cruise around a little.

again I know this might be impossible and I know nothing about track creation and how to make online accessible tracks etc...just a wish  :)

BOBR6 84

There is a road track already somewhere with a car park area, tight streets with houses, roundabouts, even a skip with a ramp to launch off lol. Not my cuppa tea but its there if u wanna try it dude! Cant remember the name of it though  :-\ check the track download thread  ;)

matty0l215

Take a look at Funring (or somthing along those lines)

Its a giant open space with a few cones and jumps etc.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

grimm

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 25, 2016, 01:32:22 AM
There is a road track already somewhere with a car park area, tight streets with houses, roundabouts, even a skip with a ramp to launch off lol. Not my cuppa tea but its there if u wanna try it dude! Cant remember the name of it though  :-\ check the track download thread  ;)

I just spent some time digging and couldn't come up with it, can't even remember the name. The track was a fun one too for just messing around. I'll see if my Alpha7 track folder has it, surely if I see the name I'll remember it.

Steven

Is it trial? With the cars on the street and containers as ramps? It looks like it's not in the track database but there's a link here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1066.

More or less similar to this is BreuquainVille and Mountain (both in the database).

grimm

Thats the track!  8)

Wondered where that went too as it didn't  jump out at me when I was browsing track names yesterday trying to figure out what it was called. Thanks for posting the link, I remember having some really good wheelie practice sessions in that parking lot at the start of it and trying oh so hard to back it into the down hill right hand corner with the broken fence and tree on the outside.

h106frp

You could  try Macau for a city track

Robert223

downloaded all suggested tracks, great community  :)

I also enjoy all the scooter tracks for supermoto, would be awesome to get one with a dirt section and jumps as well 

grimm

Quote from: Robert223 on January 27, 2016, 02:43:17 PM
downloaded all suggested tracks, great community  :)

I also enjoy all the scooter tracks for supermoto, would be awesome to get one with a dirt section and jumps as well

Just judging by a video posted by Piboso a few weeks ago, the new (unreleased) supermoto was being ridden on the new Rally-cross track, and that is a nice combination of dirt, tarmac, and jumps. I've been patiently waiting for the new beta's/updates to get released so we can use a multitude of mixed surface tracks for supermoto racing. :)

Hawk

I haven't heard anything about GPB having the deformable dirt track terrain, have you?  :-\

Hawk.

Robert223

a rally cross track would be great grimm  :D

so far BreuquainVille is my favorite for supermoto, followed by the scooter tracks.

grimm

Quote from: Hawk on January 27, 2016, 02:54:25 PM
I haven't heard anything about GPB having the deformable dirt track terrain, have you?  :-\

Hawk.

Not that I've seen so far, but I could swear Piboso said something about support for mixed terrain. Not sure if that only applied to MX Bikes and WRS, but I get the feeling if all the tracks are compatible across all the sims there is a pretty good chance that even if there isn't deformation in GP Bikes, at least it'll give us a more useful track selection for SM racing.

valerian

Laguna Seca is also very fun with a supermoto.