• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 01:57:10 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta6b

Started by PiBoSo, October 29, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

JJS209

in summary all fast guys say it has not improved and every feeling is gone.

we already had a lot of problems in 5b, but now all old problems are bigger than before and we got new problems e.g. wrong and irritating rider movement, grafic bugs (maybe just for me, but i dont think so).

i wait for an update, this is not playable for me right now.

BOBR6 84

Id like to try the 600's!

Id like to hear what _oDi_ and GPBitalia thinks too?

-aGy-

i love wss600 like always

PeterV

Quote from: Alibaskins on October 30, 2014, 08:09:09 PM
I have a lot of problem with front end on a lot of tracks now. New Aragon for exemple is a big problem, i'm down on multiple turn.

The bike isn't stable. Rear tyre move a lot during braking. Same thing on full throttle.

We have lose feeling with rear tyre. It was very good on beta5, but now i can't slide during braking.

I can be fast, but it's not very pleasant now.

Core.exe crash are always presents, and there is no groove.

agree 100% with you i feel the rear too loose as well, and full throttle the same wobbles even worse.
Groove dont know did not pay much attetion but i saw marbles build up during qualifying. il do a test session with groove multiplier to check it this weekend no time now.

ghostchild

I'm having core.exe offline in different tracks (jerez, aragon..), never had before with other betas   :(

Too bad...the feeling with the bike was good for me

Hawk

To me, correcting setups are making a big different than the default setup on bike..... I still haven't mastered what everything does in this beta's bike setups(seems to change characteristics on every beta), and some things have been dumbed down greatly from what they were in beta 5b(like the springs on the 500 Varase. I'd like to know why that is?).
But altering the setups are making a difference for my riding style.  :P

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Ok.. Now I feel guilty for the negative comments..

The guy has obviously put in a tonne of work to get beta6/6b out to us!

Maybe piboso could take a couple of really fast guys in future to help test the work before releasing to the rest of us?

I know all of us are in effect the beta testers but to get direct feedback would be much better..

(not my idea)

FastFreddy

This beta is really good for different point of view i think,but unfortunately,all the bikes have small annoying problems that ruining the driving experience,but I think and hope that they are easily solved in the future.WSS are still good.
I look forward to beta7! ;)
thx Piboso

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 31, 2014, 12:44:00 AM
Ok.. Now I feel guilty for the negative comments..

The guy has obviously put in a tonne of work to get beta6/6b out to us!

Maybe piboso could take a couple of really fast guys in future to help test the work before releasing to the rest of us?

I know all of us are in effect the beta testers but to get direct feedback would be much better..

(not my idea)

Negative comments are part and parcel of any beta development. I'm sure Piboso expects it to a certain degree. However negative comments which are not also informative or constructive serve no purpose at all.
So if I was a developer I would welcome all honest comments so long as they told me what it was that they liked and also what it is they disliked and what is was that they preferred rather than what I presented to the community.

There are bound to be more, hopefully constructive, negative comments than positive, at least until the beta is at a stage were it is nearly finished. I mean the day when everyone or nearly everyone is telling Piboso that GPB is fantastic and perfect is the day he should decide to publish the GPB 1.0. version and really start to promote it. This pot of gold would beat the MotoGP  series hands down easily! So come on Piboso, this is a good step forward, but please crack on and get this amazing sim fully finished before that window of opportunity closes. ;)

Hawk.

gareng

I first try beta 4b, an it took a lot of practicing, then came beta 5b and when I tried it feels completely different and I took me a lot of hours practicing just to feel comfortable when controlling bike. When I tried beta 6b, "I said , "anj**ng,  the bike feel different again", and what is direct steer?, as I open the throttle out of corner the bike keep falling.  the I set direct steer to zero,  the bike wont' stand up after I leaned it. Any suggestion? :)

ps: I am a noob

BOBR6 84

Quote from: gareng on October 31, 2014, 02:12:41 AM
I first try beta 4b, an it took a lot of practicing, then came beta 5b and when I tried it feels completely different and I took me a lot of hours practicing just to feel comfortable when controlling bike. When I tried beta 6b, "I said , "anj**ng,  the bike feel different again", and what is direct steer?, as I open the throttle out of corner the bike keep falling.  the I set direct steer to zero,  the bike wont' stand up after I leaned it. Any suggestion? :)

I would leave it at 15%..

And yes.. Each beta feels completely different which confuses the hell out of me..

I played 5b the most and it became realistic to me but ideally id like beta3 with the lean angle rev change and a little bit more feel. It was a good base to tweak!

gareng

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 31, 2014, 02:26:29 AM

I would leave it at 15%..

And yes.. Each beta feels completely different which confuses the hell out of me..

I played 5b the most and it became realistic to me but ideally id like beta3 with the lean angle rev change and a little bit more feel. It was a good base to tweak!

but why the bike keeps falling? I don't use direct steer on previous beta,

BOBR6 84

October 31, 2014, 03:18:07 AM #103 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 03:33:59 AM by BOBR6 84
I use direct lean off too.. 15% seems to be the standard setting the same as direct lean off. 0% is far too slow.

I have no idea why the bike falls.. Sorry  :-\

-aGy-

i use 100%