• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 11:41:44 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Rossi the videogame

Started by Boerenlater, November 28, 2015, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

davidboda46

It's going to suck so much that I am going to cry... :(

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Daniel_F

i rly thought it was a joke for the 2016 season

Napalm Nick

Who cares if its any good? Its got Rossi on it!

Is there a Limited edition, metal boxed, comes with a Rossi figurine, pre-order version yet?

Drool.  ::)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

I'm almost sure there's gonna be a DLC in 3 months that will allow you to ride the M1 in Tavullia and even go into the pizzeria and have a quattro stagioni with Uccio.

But as far as it takes the fanb ... uhm, extreme supporters out of this forum and back into Milestone's one, it's all good to me :)

P.S.
In the italian varsion, will there be Guido Meda commenting the races ? It may be worth then ...

Daniel_F

this m8 make money from everything he touch so stupid he is not :P

Blackheart

It is normal, every sports legend brings many sales, (for example LeBron in the NBA) and in "modern" MotoGP Rossi is just that you can define a legend.

Milestone is Italian, but it is the most commercial software company that exists today.

BozoCRO

they have a rally game, bike games and they know Rossi. What did you expect? It's recycling old content and selling it.

JamoZ

They`ll just apply a little bit of this....

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

CapeDoctor

in a perfect world, this might be the be-all and end-all of bike racing for pc, but alas, i expect no more than another brightly 'big name' polished turd that has actually seen the physics of Milestone games going from bad to worse with almost each successive release, i don't hold much hope for this.
for the record, i'm a rossi fan. just a fan, mind you, not a fanboy, lol  :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: CapeDoctor on November 29, 2015, 07:19:51 AM
for the record, i'm a rossi fan. just a fan, mind you, not a fanboy, lol  :D
That's why you're gonna stay here, with us :)

Guigafumi

Milestone should work on the license to create an experience similar to NBA 2k11 with Michael Jordan.

Napalm Nick

Is that good or also an unfinished product that never gets any patches to sort it out?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"