• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 09:32:47 AM

Scotland

Started by PiBoSo, September 17, 2014, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: girlracerTracey on September 19, 2014, 09:35:31 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 19, 2014, 09:06:06 AM

PS: Do you write novels for a living?  ;D

LOL! Well unfortunately no one pays me for this verbiage.  I don't think they ever would either.. ;)

But no joking apart this is a very interesting subject and it is pleasing that we can discuss such serious issues without falling out with each other.

As a parting shot all I would say is that Putin is of course defending Russia's interests. And Russia has long established and extremely important strategical interests in the Crimea. What would the U.S.A. do if faced with the same dilemma? Also look at the fate of the ethnic Russians in the East of the Ukraine..and its not over yet. A lucky escape for the inhabitants of the Crimea in so many ways. The Director of the CIA is making quite regular trips to Kiev so one might argue that interference in the Ukraine's affairs works both ways..

But all this is conveniently ignoring the elephant in the room in my view. The reason I feel the Ukrainian crisis exists, just as the crisis in the Middle East exists, is not really about the crises in the M.E. or the Ukraine..it is because the entire Western financial system is in a state of near collapse.

The West seeing that the Eurasian nations, in particular Russia, China and India, through the BRICS process, through the new "Silk Road", through collaboration with Latin America, with Africa is creating an entirely new & predominant economic system. Based upon harmony of interests, based on development of nuclear power and based upon trade in all important commodities. Including oil and gas. This development and this peaceful collaboration of nations is seen as a danger to the Western stratus quo & the incumbent dollar financial system.  My real fear is that there are those in positions of power and influence in the West who are willing to go to war rather than allowing a new world economic order to come into being. Scary as the prospect is that is what I personally believe we are now seeing being played out on the world stage.

Anyway, I'll shut-up now.  ;D

What is clear with regard to Scotland is how divided on this fundamentally important issue the Scots are. I imagine there are many disappointed souls in Scotland this morning.. But the decision has been made and the decision must be respected by all concerned I guess.

grT   :)

What your saying there does make sense(if that's the right word?).

I hate to say this, but maybe a final world war is our destiny to pave the way for a stable world order that can move us on into the future? It will be a hard lesson, but one that maybe has to happen to allow the changes that are needed?

What a complicated world we live in, eh.

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 19, 2014, 09:24:58 AM
Quote from: HornetMaX on September 19, 2014, 06:37:47 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 18, 2014, 11:40:28 PM
UKIP get my vote, simply because they will get us out of Europe.
As if UK has ever been really part of EU ... the UK contribution to the whole EU debate sums up to bragging about this or that economical policy (most of the time disputing something to France).
For sure I've not heard a lot from the UK when the subject was the fight against tax heavens ...
Doesn't everyone dispute against the French over EU laws? LOL.
No, not everyone. It's mostly the british, dunno why  :)

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 19, 2014, 06:37:47 AM
Again, I'm not a big fan of the current EU, but if you join you join, you don't half-join or a quarter-join ... too easy.

The EU is slowing but surely stripping it's members of their sovereign right to govern their own countries
Which is normal: when you decide to join a thing like the EU, you know from the start that you'll delegate some decisions/power. That's not the problem.

We joined when the EU was just supposed to make trading easier between the EU members,
You see ? This is why I say that UK (and england in particular) is ultra-liberal.
If the only thing you see in the EU is easier trading (and that seems to be the UK view on EU), then you should NOT be in the EU in the first place.

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 19, 2014, 01:18:24 PM

We joined when the EU was just supposed to make trading easier between the EU members,
You see ? This is why I say that UK (and england in particular) is ultra-liberal.
If the only thing you see in the EU is easier trading (and that seems to be the UK view on EU), then you should NOT be in the EU in the first place.

MaX.
The EU was "initially" setup for ease of trade only and that's why we joined. Now they think they have the right to dictate what a sovereign country can and cannot do in law. That is were they are out of order, and our Gov doesn't seem to want to stop this ruling behaviour..... So now it's time to leave the EU. Simple, and that is what will happen... and we'll take our £55,000,000.00 a day with us to spend on better things than paying for a new EU Parliament building and EU members of parliament corrupt expense claims(What!? During the middle of a financial crisis!!??? C'mon... Pricks!). Amazing how quite they are about the expenses corruption isn't it, but then they'll say that they are doing nothing wrong as the rules allow them to to it! Haha... What a bunch of dicks politicians are.....  "We're in this all together" they told us.... Yeah right... Don't make me laugh! Lol  :P

Okay... Stepping off my soapbox now.  ;D

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 19, 2014, 02:11:29 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on September 19, 2014, 01:18:24 PM

MaX.
The EU was "initially" setup for ease of trade only and that's why we joined. Now they think they have the right to dictate what a sovereign country can and cannot do in law. That is were they are out of order, and our Gov doesn't seem to want to stop this ruling behaviour..... So now it's time to leave the EU. Simple, and that is what will happen... and we'll take our £55,000,000.00 a day with us to spend on better things than paying for a new EU Parliament building and EU members of parliament corrupt expense claims(What!? During the middle of a financial crisis!!??? C'mon... Pricks!). Amazing how quite they are about the expenses corruption isn't it, but then they'll say that they are doing nothing wrong as the rules allow them to to it! Haha... What a bunch of dicks politicians are.....  "We're in this all together" they told us.... Yeah right... Don't make me laugh! Lol  :P
I may agree with your judgment on politicians, but you're wrong in the fundamental goals of the EU. It has never been "for ease of trade only", economics were only a part of the deal.

MaX.

girlracerTracey

September 19, 2014, 03:44:21 PM #49 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 03:52:17 PM by girlracerTracey
Was the United Kingdom taken into the E.U. illegally though? Some legal experts would contend that our membership of the E.U. is invalid and violated U.K. law and was "constitutionally" unsound.

Just thought I would stir things up by saying that..  ;D

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/euillegally.html

Hawk

September 19, 2014, 04:06:29 PM #50 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:13:22 PM by Hawk_UK
Well Politicians are proving yet again that they are lying cheating b*stards... Seems they are already laying the ground for reneging on their promises to the Scottish people now they've won the referendum.  >:(

@Max As far as I remember, and I am old enough to remember this, that the main reason the UK public wanted to joined the EU in 1973 was simply because of the benefits of the "Common Market"; that's what the campaign was promoted on and why the UK public voted to join, though this was probably another geo political lie from the Govnt.  ::)

But it seems to me that the EU's intention is to eventually take total control of the EU and eventually govern all EU countries from the EU parliament in Brussels? So while we're having referendums why don't we just hold a referendum to see if the EU countries will forfeit all sovereign control to the EU parliament? Lol...... I'm sure you'd soon find out the real reason people join the EU, and I guarantee it isn't for wanting the EU dictating the laws of EU countries like they are trying to do more and more as time goes by..... It's obvious what there aim is over time, and if they were sensible about the laws they make then I'd fully support it because I'm all for an eventual one world government, but a European government that is obviously full of idiots is certainly not what I'm going to vote for.  :P

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: girlracerTracey on September 19, 2014, 03:44:21 PM
Was the United Kingdom taken into the E.U. illegally though? Some legal experts would contend that our membership of the E.U. is invalid and violated U.K. law and was "constitutionally" unsound.

Just thought I would stir things up by saying that..  ;D

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/euillegally.html

Haha!! That would not surprise me at all Tracey. Sounds about right... Politicians do as they please to suit there agenda at the time and we have to suffer the consequences for decades afterwards. Lol

I give up! Let chaos rain! Hehe.  ;D

Hawk.

janaucarre

[/quote]

I hate to say this, but maybe a final world war is our destiny to pave the way for a stable world order that can move us on into the future? It will be a hard lesson, but one that maybe has to happen to allow the changes that are needed?

Hawk.
[/quote]

We have had 2 world war and  the mentaly has been changed a little, but not much, the problem is at first : the money, or all those who want more and more money
At second: we dońt remember what happened in the past and we dont take lesson for the futur.
At third: many people around the world work from many years ago to tell the people what they need to know about our humanity past.

At fourth: the winners ever wright the story like they want.

Hawk

September 19, 2014, 04:31:57 PM #53 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:36:03 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: janaucarre on September 19, 2014, 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 19, 2014, 09:06:06 AM

Hawk.

We have had 2 world war and  the mentaly has been changed a little, but not much, the problem is at first : the money, or all those who want more and more money
At second: we dońt remember what happened in the past and we dont take lesson for the futur.
At third: many people around the world work from many years ago to tell the people what they need to know about our humanity past.

At fourth: the winners ever wright the story like they want.

Very true Janau.... But how do we get these power hungry political idiots to move us on into the future and stop believing that money is the be all and end all of existence?
While we continue using this monetary economical system of control we will never progress to were we need to be before it's too late. I mean the Earths resources are not limitless the are finite.

I also wonder how the world governments would react if a massive meteor was discovered on a direct impact with Earth? Would the world come together to attempt a solution or would they say it costs too much and keep arguing with each other until it's too late? I suspect the later. So maybe a disaster that collapses the world economical system would be a hard lesson to learn but good for our long term future?

Hawk.

Toomes1

I couldn't agree more, trouble is brewing and yes war is never a good thing but us human beings we seem to be our own worst enemy. Some chaos could help get rid of the shit (politicians I mean). It's simple, to start again and make a better world we need to get rid of that bad, greedy and evil blood.

New way of life- ( let's work together to better mankind and money has no meaning)....Star trek here we come.

Hawk

Quote from: Toomes1 on September 19, 2014, 04:44:06 PM
I couldn't agree more, trouble is brewing and yes war is never a good thing but us human beings we seem to be our own worst enemy. Some chaos could help get rid of the shit (politicians I mean). It's simple, to start again and make a better world we need to get rid of that bad, greedy and evil blood.

New way of life- ( let's work together to better mankind and money has no meaning)....Star trek here we come.

+10000%

Well said Toomes!.... Now that's the kind of world we should all aspire to aim for!  ;D 8) 8)

Hawk.

janaucarre

In our story, big disasters happened and maked almost the total destruction of human race, and we are here, hehe:)
The time clears all bad things, and sometimes good things.
Watch our story, in the story books, what are the most common things?
War, war, war, and war ever. Sometimes a guy come with a revolutionnary idea that can help all the world, like Tesla, de vinci, etc... And what happens? Their ideas are used by the army or are hidden.
The new technologies for the wellfare, for example one person has lost his leggs or anything else, or one is born without view or without hearing, what happens?
The first use of that kind of good technologies is for the army, at first for having better soldiers and beeing more powered to kill the enemies.
I like my world, we have one and only one.
I live in a country wich is taked as an example for many other countries but there is many, MANY, problems that i really don't like. For example: if you live under a bridge all along the years, as a tramp, your liability increase at about 3000 euros per year.
The cops arresting a tramp take all the money he has in his pocket.
Now i stop.

Toomes1

Perhaps one day and hawk just wanted to say thanks to yourself and Klax, just need to get back to him with few details. Cheers

Toomes1

Quote from: janaucarre on September 19, 2014, 04:56:11 PM
In our story, big disasters happened and maked almost the total destruction of human race, and we are here, hehe:)
The time clears all bad things, and sometimes good things.
Watch our story, in the story books, what are the most common things?
War, war, war, and war ever. Sometimes a guy come with a revolutionnary idea that can help all the world, like Tesla, de vinci, etc... And what happens? Their ideas are used by the army or are hidden.
The new technologies for the wellfare, for example one person has lost his leggs or anything else, or one is born without view or without hearing, what happens?
The first use of that kind of good technologies is for the army, at first for having better soldiers and beeing more powered to kill the enemies.
I like my world, we have one and only one.
I live in a country wich is taked as an example for many other countries but there is many, MANY, problems that i really don't like. For example: if you live under a bridge all along the years, as a tramp, your liability increase at about 3000 euros per year.
The cops arresting a tramp take all the money he has in his pocket.
Now i stop.

Very true

Hawk

Quote from: Toomes1 on September 19, 2014, 04:57:00 PM
Perhaps one day and hawk just wanted to say thanks to yourself and Klax, just need to get back to him with few details. Cheers
Hi Toomes.

No problem mate.... Welcome to the team! ;D  8)

Hawk. ;)

PS: +1 Janau  ;)