• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 04:20:34 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[BIKESET] WSS 600

Started by ALEale, March 09, 2014, 12:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkha

Klax75

I was curious, about the Triumph, in the old version before WSS 600 was released the Triumph had a texture called "MechanicalDetails.tga" which had the frame, and assorted metal parts. When doing my teams paint for this bike, since the frame and swing arm are red. With the new triumph did this textures name change? Because putting the old file in to the paint it not longer shows up on the bike, when the other textures do.

Thanks. :)

_oDi_

uhm.. I don't remember if i renamed some texture, i think not... however, for the Daytona the name it should be "partimeccaniche.tga"  ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: _oDi_ on April 22, 2014, 02:10:12 PM
uhm.. I don't remember if i renamed some texture, i think not... however, for the Daytona the name it should be "partimeccaniche.tga"  ;)
LOL ! Italians do it better :)

MaX.

Klax75

Quote from: _oDi_ on April 22, 2014, 02:10:12 PM

lol that was it. Thanks. :)

_oDi_

Update to V095

http://gp-bikes-italia.forumfree.it/?t=68395553

little general tuning for the physic and 3d
also solved the problem of the engines that break too easily

GhostdogNL

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

C21

May 08, 2014, 06:42:51 AM #203 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:23:22 AM by C21
Do i miss V093 and V094?  ;D
Thank you ODI!

Remark:
The DL is very slow....(average 20kb/s). Took up to 4 hours.... >:(
Is it possible to use another filehoster?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

_oDi_

Quote from: C21 on May 08, 2014, 06:42:51 AM
Do i miss V093 and V094?  ;D
Thank you ODI!

Remark:
The DL is very slow....(average 20kb/s). Took up to 4 hours.... >:(
Is it possible to use another filehoster?

No i'm sorry C21... to upload it to another host it would take hours (4/5 on Dropbox)...

however maybe there is too traffic now (?)

LOOPATELI

Thanks guys!
The download link is ok for me, I downloaded it yesterday night and it only took 10 min

C21

Thank´s Odi.
It seems there is way too much traffic but anymay.....i´m downloading  @work until its finished  ;D
I would prefer if only the updated files will be uploaded. This will take less time and the Download will be much smaller.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

ALEale

Quote from: C21 on May 08, 2014, 10:18:48 AM
Thank´s Odi.
It seems there is way too much traffic but anymay.....i´m downloading  @work until its finished  ;D
I would prefer if only the updated files will be uploaded. This will take less time and the Download will be much smaller.

GpBikes's files are crazy... to avoid datamismatches or other problems it's better to upload the entire bikeset ;)

GhostdogNL

downloading speed is fine for me ..only 3 min  :P

Alone