• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 01:06:19 AM

When Jerez track??

Started by jemaro, February 15, 2014, 11:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jemaro

I would like to suggest the creation of one of the most mythical track in the world: Jerez. When will it be possible? Regards

noss69

Alex_Logan_3D

I did reply to this the other week but it seems to have been removed.
I have been working on Jerez but have been busy with work.

Track surface is done
Curbs are done
Runoff is nearly done.

Screenshots of progress.

Freelance 3D Artist - 2011 Z750R rider

janaucarre

it looks great.
Only one thing: i see that the kerb are in saw teeth, note that most of are the same on suzuka, gpbikes really doesnt like that, the bike will fall.

ludo05

i can't wait to ride on it !!!

Alex_Logan_3D

Quote from: janaucarre on March 01, 2014, 08:14:56 PM
it looks great.
Only one thing: i see that the kerb are in saw teeth, note that most of are the same on suzuka, gpbikes really doesnt like that, the bike will fall.

Easily removed if preferred. Not all are saw teeth, mostly inside corner/apex but outer corner curbs are non saw tooth.
Freelance 3D Artist - 2011 Z750R rider

jemaro

I am very happy to know it is making this track,thank you very much.

Regards.

RBp

Quote from: noss69 on February 28, 2014, 12:36:17 AM
I'll probably make me

The Termas de Río Hondo Circuit  needs making Noss69, I can make indy and we have all the currant motogp track then after jerez and leman are finished by the other guys

noss69

ok, I'll lead me on the track "Misano" the current route is different from the one we

Alibaskins

Nice ! I love this track :)

Good luck :)

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

filipw2

Quote from: RBp on March 02, 2014, 03:51:09 PM
The Termas de Río Hondo Circuit  needs making Noss69, I can make indy and we have all the currant motogp track then after jerez and leman are finished by the other guys
Twin Ring Motegi?
New Silverstone?