• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 06:03:06 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Round 3 - Jerez

Started by Alby46, April 28, 2015, 08:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: JJS209 on April 28, 2015, 11:28:34 PM
does it work now? sry i choose privat, dont know why. its now just not listed.

Thanks JJ... All is good now mate.  ;)  8)

That was tough mate. I know how you feel. I'm sure the GPB Italia staff will review this situation for you.  ;)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Sorry guys my connection was too bad or something im not really sure what was going on? lol. FPS drops, speed ups, stutters, etc. Not too good so I left it..
Thanks for the chance to wildcard anyways   ;)

andrea.fiorelli

Quote from: JJS209 on April 28, 2015, 11:19:06 PM
accidents happen, little mistakes while overtaking that makes you fall and take out another ride with you, take out someone accidently by rejoining the track, np for me at all, BUT:
(RACE1, TURN2)
https://www.youtube.com/v/ehXtwPOngCc

it is not ok for me anymore, from this point on, to get taken out like this.
we need a solution for that...

In first I'm sorry for my team mate and I think that you are right, we need a solution at this accident. I touch F93BG because I don't listen his engine because in front of me there is a Ducati and his engine's volume is high.

LOOPATELI

Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on April 28, 2015, 09:33:58 PM
Quote from: Alby46 on April 28, 2015, 09:30:09 PM
Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on April 28, 2015, 09:18:19 PM
For me no problem with chrono on this two race but on race 2 I'm pretty sure that the result is
LEADER
giorjoe
VDA-Andrea Fiorelli
SKERP
and Jose Reina retired during 2 laps to go..then VDA-Marco Fiorelli is before him

LOOPATELI I don't know because is too fast for me :P
so Marco Fiorelli arrived in last position?

For race 2...I think but before Jose Reina because he retired :P

Jose Reina has retired in race 1, but he arrived before Marco Fiorelli, check this please.
It isn't a problem for the championship because we go slowly as Jose but it is a thing that PiBoSo must check ;)
Thanks ;)

Jose blew up his engine in both races, and both on the last lap that why he appears like if he was overlapped

ghostchild

Quote from: JJS209 on April 28, 2015, 11:19:06 PM
accidents happen, little mistakes while overtaking that makes you fall and take out another ride with you, take out someone accidently by rejoining the track, np for me at all, BUT:
(RACE1, TURN2)
https://www.youtube.com/v/ehXtwPOngCc

it is not ok for me anymore, from this point on, to get taken out like this.
we need a solution for that...

Imho this is rather similar to the way you took me out at the hairpin in Aragon..  ;)
We must be more careful, but there will always be race incidents  :-\

LOOPATELI

just before the braking and the crash he made a big wheelie, maybe thats the reason.

JJS209

ghostchild, i am sorry and you know that. we already talked about that.

he had ages to tip the brake a little more or close the throttle for 0.2 sec.
sorry, but it looks like purpose.

JJS209

Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on April 29, 2015, 07:16:43 AM
In first I'm sorry for my team mate and I think that you are right, we need a solution at this accident. I touch F93BG because I don't listen his engine because in front of me there is a Ducati and his engine's volume is high.
thank you andrea, but i dont think you are responsible for your brother mate :)

ghostchild

Quote from: JJS209 on April 29, 2015, 09:05:33 AM
ghostchild, i am sorry and you know that. we already talked about that.

he had ages to tip the brake a little more or close the throttle for 0.2 sec.
sorry, but it looks like purpose.

I understand well your frustration, but I don't understand why anyone would do that on purpose... maybe because I would never do that?  ;)
I think that we are here to have fun, and if someone knocks someone else on purpose, then he did not understand the spirit of GPB  :)

JJS209

Quote from: ghostchild on April 29, 2015, 09:20:40 AM
I think that we are here to have fun, and if someone knocks someone else on purpose, then he did not understand the spirit of GPB  :)
true words.

ghostchild

Quote from: JJS209 on April 29, 2015, 09:25:24 AM
Quote from: ghostchild on April 29, 2015, 09:20:40 AM
true words.

:)

JJS209

Quote from: LOOPATELI on April 29, 2015, 08:55:51 AM
Jose blew up his engine in both races, and both on the last lap that why he appears like if he was overlapped
uhh thats bad luck, but how hard does he ride his bike?!  :-X

mcgrath

Quote from: JJS209 on April 29, 2015, 09:08:07 AM
Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on April 29, 2015, 07:16:43 AM
thank you andrea, but i dont think you are responsible for your brother mate :)
hello, I'm sorry for what happened, I have apologized to you just because we were in the race, and then the server is rebooted immediately. No was voluntary, only an error of assessment of your trajectory. i'm sorry

Alby46

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED WITH RACE 2 CLASSIFICATION
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)