• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 03:13:26 AM

Ride 2

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, June 04, 2016, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Looking forward to test this game! The girlfriend just ordered it for me yesterday  ;D
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Im lovin it Meyer but I just killed me CBR900RR by trying to do my paint on the mixfile lol.

Guess RIDE2 cant be done yet, bugger

Have fun chappy

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

knn54sofuoglu

finally i buy Ride2 yesterday and opened whole bikes with cheat engine 6.6 now I am very sure that piboso and gpb is the best because the variety of bikes tracks clothes etc. doesn't get your attention forever. So game bored me so hard after 3-4 hours now i will delete it soon. when i compare ride2 with gpb, game is totally a shit in simulation perspective. you can brake 100 percent on full lean angle and bike is not lowside and every corner you can brake continuously and it is really boring shit because not real. I will delete game now.. please piboso please develop this game mate you have no rival in motorbike simulation..

knn54sofuoglu

+ only thing which impresses me is the riding style creator which is cool. and lots of bikes, tracks, gears are great. However, these are boring after playing some time. Realistic Phsyics is most important and only one which  I am looking for as a hard simulation gamer. and Ride 2 is shit on this side..

JamoZ

I can`t understand why you would expect any simulation value in RIDE. What happened to people who can`t enjoy an arcade game for fun?  :o

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on October 14, 2016, 06:50:09 PM
I can`t understand why you would expect any simulation value in RIDE. What happened to people who can`t enjoy an arcade game for fun?  :o

Now you have put me off trying Ride2! Lol!   :P ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart

;D gpb people... How is it possible not understand that are two different products ... lol

davidboda46

Quote from: Blackheart on October 14, 2016, 07:21:21 PM

;D gpb people... How is it possible not understand that are two different products ... lol

I do understand that. The problem is that the variety in Ride2 is only superficial. So the game get's boring very quickly. I like some arcade racers, but for me, Ride2 is to repetitive riding wise to even be fun as an arcade game. Also, the lack of speed feeling is terrible. It really feels like the top speed on a scooter even when you're on full beans down the straight with a superbike.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: davidboda46 on October 16, 2016, 12:47:36 AM

Also, the lack of speed feeling is terrible. It really feels like the top speed on a scooter even when you're on full beans down the straight with a superbike.

This is what I've been saying. I can't enjoy a game that feels so fucking slow.

JamoZ

http://www.youtube.com/v/WJFWOU4fJaQ

Ragdoll mod to be found on Racedepartment  :)

matty0l215

Quote from: JamoZ on October 21, 2016, 08:21:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/WJFWOU4fJaQ

Ragdoll mod to be found on Racedepartment  :)

That is brutal!

Where can I find this mod for GP Bikes ;) :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Stout Johnson

that rider sliding behaviour is actually looking quite ok - probably the most realistic thing about the whole game :P (just look from 1:13 in the video, that bike physics is absurd)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

doubledragoncc

Well I am having a blast with Ride2. In first person it is not as fast feeling as GPB but for my fucked up old eyes it is fine lol

Got my CBR900RR and the Nordschliefe so I am happy as a pig in shit anyways. Just cant get Mixfile Remixer to work so I can use my paint on the bike YET!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Stout Johnson on October 21, 2016, 09:21:29 PM
that rider sliding behaviour is actually looking quite ok - probably the most realistic thing about the whole game :P (just look from 1:13 in the video, that bike physics is absurd)
I'm ready to bet they forgot (or intentionally avoided) to consider the effect of aero on the rider body. When the rider separates from the bike it looks like he's kind of ejected unnaturally.
But have to admit that that aside, the overall effect looks pretty cool.

BOBR6 84

Vallelunga is nice.. just enjoying riding around on the trusty blade  :)

https://www.youtube.com/v/hnDXy0txm1A