• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 11:50:51 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

NC - Mugello RC1.00

Started by noss69, June 05, 2014, 03:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: janaucarre on June 11, 2014, 02:10:11 PM
The second thing is not a problem, but someone has this issue on every kerbs, and that's why I show that with anti-wheeling enabled the motor cut off on the kerbs, like I said in the video.
I remember now there is a same problem at monza at the output of the double right curve, but with no riding on the kerbs it makes the same thing if you have enabled the anti-wheeling.
As the kerbs are more sliuppery than the asphalt, this may be normal: going from grippy to slippery to grippy the bike will want to wheelie (that can be explained technically) and the anti-wheeling cuts the engine to avoid that.

MaX.

Warlock

I call that a coward rider  ;D, he jumped off the bike

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

Quote from: Warlock on June 11, 2014, 08:53:46 PM
I call that a coward rider  ;D, he jumped off the bike
Very good!. Hehe!!  ;D

Hawk.

C21

I drove some laps yesterday and weird things happen.
On some parts of the track if i drove over the curbs and the rider just fell off but the bike still drives straight on.
It´s the same as in the video that was posted but don´t happened on the start/finish line but on two curbs.
It was on turn 7 hitting the inside curb and turn 11 on the outside. Instandly the rider fell off the the bike while hitting/touching the curb, not the grass.....
Don´t have videos on that, sorry.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Klax75

Quote from: C21 on June 12, 2014, 06:48:38 AM
I drove some laps yesterday and weird things happen.
On some parts of the track if i drove over the curbs and the rider just fell off but the bike still drives straight on.
It´s the same as in the video that was posted but don´t happened on the start/finish line but on two curbs.
It was on turn 7 hitting the inside curb and turn 11 on the outside. Instandly the rider fell off the the bike while hitting/touching the curb, not the grass.....
Don´t have videos on that, sorry.

Yep I've had this happen in two spots, can't remember which. When i slightly went off on to the curb, my rider was ejected straight up in the air, bike rides on.

Warlock

IMO this is not a problem of the track. The rider is the problem. (he is a coward ;D)

Hawk

Looking at the video of Janau.... I noticed just before the rider bails out the virtual rider suddenly twists the steering to the left(?). Seems that the bike is suddenly losing traction for a split second at that point for some reason.... Looks that way to me. Anyone else spot this?

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on June 12, 2014, 02:01:10 PM
Looking at the video of Janau.... I noticed just before the rider bails out the virtual rider suddenly twists the steering to the left(?). Seems that the bike is suddenly losing traction for a split second at that point for some reason.... Looks that way to me. Anyone else spot this?
The red/white/green part of the tracks are slippery, including the big "triangle" at pit lane exit. If you pass on it full throttle, the bike will wheelie. Same thing on the kerbs.

I don't know why this seems to be more visible on this track than on the others.

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 12, 2014, 02:06:58 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on June 12, 2014, 02:01:10 PM
The red/white/green part of the tracks are slippery, including the big "triangle" at pit lane exit. If you pass on it full throttle, the bike will wheelie. Same thing on the kerbs.

I don't know why this seems to be more visible on this track than on the others.

MaX.

Surely if the track markings/kerbs, etc, are slippery then the rear wheel should spin up in losing grip and therefore not wheelie? Or am I missing something here? OH! Or are you talking about when the rear wheel exits these markings and wheelies due to that spin up of the rear wheel when it grips again?

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Yes, more grip --> less grip --> more grip transitions can cause wheelies.

MaX.

janaucarre

i observe a hole between the triangle, the white line and the asphalt, perhaps it's that where is the problem.

RBp

yeah a hole in the collsion model

Alby46

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 12, 2014, 04:29:34 PM
Yes, more grip --> less grip --> more grip transitions can cause wheelies.

MaX.
true, like going into the grass with and coming back to asphalt
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

capeta

Here's my setting for the.amb file if anyone is interested
sun_position
{
x = 20
y = 200
z = -80
}
background = background.edf