• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:14:32 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on March 09, 2014, 04:08:50 AM
Quote from: Alby46 on March 09, 2014, 03:14:21 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 09, 2014, 02:31:56 AM
The replay cameras are terrible for Misano GP Direction track..... is there another replay camera file we can use?... Has anyone created one that can be used for the Misano GP Direction track?
i'll give a try but i'll come at home only at 18/18.30

You have the time :D I think you can create them after the race and they will work in the replay :D

As far as I remember, if you try to run an old replay file on a new camera file it won't work. Klax found that out to his dismay. :(

Arvoss

Enna Pergusa
RACE 2 - 09/03/2014 Misano GP Direction

Since there are some problems on Enna I decided to change the calendar a bit. Today we will race on Misano GP Direction. It's the smoothest track of the 'smooth tracks'. It's wide, fast and a lot of places to overtake! :D

I hope someone will fix the Enna checkpoints soon :D (I would like to do it but I don't know how :P )

This is a repost for the guys who haven't see that I changed the calendar ;)

ChrisK

damn i forgot yesterday, so i have luck and yesterday was no race?

Arvoss

Quote from: ChrisK on March 09, 2014, 07:51:45 AM
damn i forgot yesterday, so i have luck and yesterday was no race?

Races are always on Sunday :D

janaucarre

hello,
What is the exactly problem on enna pergusa? I can solve it but i need to know what's it.

Arvoss

Quote from: janaucarre on March 09, 2014, 08:22:22 AM
hello,
What is the exactly problem on enna pergusa? I can solve it but i need to know what's it.

There are no checkpoints in de chicanes, you can cut them ;)

Arvoss

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on March 09, 2014, 08:22:22 AM
hello,

The problem is that riders can easily cut corners and get better lap times.

Two solutions have been suggested:

• Move timing checkpoints to stop it
  • Create invisible barriers to block cutting corners

Personally I'd go for the second suggestion, because if you just move timing check points to avoid people cutting corners, then what if someone falls off their bike and skids through the corners and misses a checkpoint because of the checkpoint repositioning? Surely that would ruin their race even though they hadn't cut the corner?

Arvoss

Enna Pergusa
RACE 2 - 09/03/2014 Misano GP Direction

Because of the replay problem we are NOT going to use realistic weather. Weather is set at 22° clear for this race. ;)

Hawk

@Arvoss: Just to let you know that your Skin Pack download Link is dead. ;)

Alby46

I just came home i dont know if i can do a complete  set :/
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

JamoZ

I`m out of this race & championship. The weather is starting to get nice and most likely i`m paintballing on sunday again and usually i`m home late on those days. I can`t say which days that are or are not, so to not create any confusion or problems i`m resigning.

Good luck guys! ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: JamoZ on March 09, 2014, 10:10:05 AM
I`m out of this race & championship. The weather is starting to get nice and most likely i`m paintballing on sunday again and usually i`m home late on those days. I can`t say which days that are or are not, so to not create any confusion or problems i`m resigning.

Good luck guys! ;)

Ok ;) You'll always be on the whitelist ;) So if you still want to race sometimes, no problem ;)

LoriX

I can not participate today, my internet keeps disconnecting every 30 mins... damn ISP.. good luck guys