• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 06:33:57 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

View stays with rider during fall in first person view

Started by h106frp, December 09, 2014, 09:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

When riding in either of the first person views is it possible for the view to stay with the rider when he falls off, it seems odd for the view to switch to bike chase when you have been 'on bike' riding.

He should tumble and then look towards the bike crash site as i'm sure a few of us have in the past at sometime ;D
usual sequence of events ... big crash (weird slow motion thing)... oh no look at the bike, what have i done to it..., ouch, do you think that might be broken.... ;)

Hawk

Quote from: h106frp on December 09, 2014, 09:17:56 AM
When riding in either of the first person views is it possible for the view to stay with the rider when he falls off, it seems odd for the view to switch to bike chase when you have been 'on bike' riding.

He should tumble and then look towards the bike crash site as i'm sure a few of us have in the past at sometime ;D
usual sequence of events ... big crash (weird slow motion thing)... oh no look at the bike, what have i done to it..., ouch, do you think that might be broken.... ;)

Love your description there.... Brings back memories of some of my crashes. Lol  ;D

+1 on that idea.... Would be great!  ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

OUCH!!!! I had a tourist coach run a red light on me while on a medical run and I NEVER saw the side of the bus, not sure if I would want too lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

I hit the back of a horsebox once! Truck horsebox.. Bike wedged underneath.. I was splatted across the back door and slid to the floor cartoon style haha that hurt ALOT.

Great idea mate! Makes sense to me..

Klax75

At least for me I'd like to be able to rotate the view with the bike is down so I cans what is coming on the track before I respawn.