• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 03:17:02 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Suzuki GSX-R video

Started by davidboda46, August 20, 2015, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/08/19/suzuki-gsx-r-sportbike-motorcycles-30-years-of-performance-video-part-1-of-2/

Just try to ignore the annoying voice over and the soapy elevator music... :) The interviews with the engineers are the interesting part.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Napalm Nick

Thanks David,

a really wonderful video.  I feel very lucky to have been part of the 80's race-developed-road-bike scene with all the emotions and excitement that came with it,  it makes me sad to think youngsters missed out on these great times where big changes were happening for the first time - but I suppose they will have their own times to look back on.

I remember I didn't like the GSXRs raw and radical styling when it came out, but now I think it is one of the most beautiful designs ever and an epitome of the era, and I am glad even the modern ones have not lost their looks and their roots.

Looking forward to part 2 very much.
Thanks again.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"