• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race | 3 Day event | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 19, 2016, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

ah, then im sorry for the guy who crashed into me on the grid :D

nuovaic

Core on startline for me, currently watching ma team mate Peter V in 6th place and riding well!

nuovaic

Guys please dont try to connect during race, you cant get back in and it causes graphic glitches

Blackheart

Quote from: nuovaic on February 21, 2016, 08:17:03 PM
Guys please dont try to connect during race, you cant get back in and it causes graphic glitches

I had read "Maximum 3 restart" as all the Nick events... something went wrong this time.  :o

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Warlock

Core.exe on startline either   >:(

Installed beta8 today, went online found a server with many players ( with some good fellas there btw  ;) ),...."ohh!  a realistic race!! cool !!"     .................. but, again....  :'(

Demitsuri

fun race! =) But i havnt got a set, so... And core on the finish was epic)

nuovaic

hey WarlockI didn't know you were going to race! Let me know next time!

just got another core watching Peter on the penultimate lap.. almost ridiculous..

Napalm Nick

To be honest I only saw one jumpstart! That was all the messages I got! Then I saw a few retire but I am thinking WTF this is great only one person out!  ;D

OMG but don't worry I have it all saved from end of qually so if you want to rerun the race for fun that is good. Tomroow evening if you like? Let me know

Results of tonight to follow ...
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

Quote from: Blackheart on February 21, 2016, 08:27:40 PM
Quote from: nuovaic on February 21, 2016, 08:17:03 PM

I had read "Maximum 3 restart" as all the Nick events... something went wrong this time.  :o

Yeah but the Boss did say this was going to have to be tougher ???

dareaper46

I will def return for a race tomorrow :D. Didn't do 100's of laps for nothing :P

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 21, 2016, 08:43:11 PM

To be honest I only saw one jumpstart! That was all the messages I got! Then I saw a few retire but I am thinking WTF this is great only one person out!  ;D

OMG but don't worry I have it all saved from end of qually so if you want to rerun the race for fun that is good. Tomroow evening if you like? Let me know

Results of tonight to follow ...

Yes pls! I finally learned the track  :'(

Meyer#12

I will return for a race tomorrow if i am home then, hopefully will be :) Just dissapointed after all the fun this weekend with testing and doing about 200 laps around here, pushing to find the last tenth, and then it ends on the start from a stupid lag :(
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

Results well done everyone let us do it tomorrow evening with a clean boot server.

Well done to all who finished and Davide for the WIN!!

Jorge for a Brilliant 2nd!

And our own HAWK for an excellent 3rd!

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Warlock

Quote from: nuovaic on February 21, 2016, 08:40:45 PM
hey WarlockI didn't know you were going to race! Let me know next time!

just got another core watching Peter on the penultimate lap.. almost ridiculous..

Sure m8!

I didn't know i was going to race , i was just testing for the first time beta8 and i found the race  :) , months without riding,  i was pretty rusty, no setup at all, and core on start line, so...