• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 01:52:52 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

http://stats.gp-bikes.com/ SQL Down | *FIXED*

Started by Napalm Nick, August 07, 2015, 07:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

August 07, 2015, 07:55:44 PM Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:05:12 AM by Napalm Nick
Stats server seems to be down/SQL database error  :(

http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Jensler

Jensler #211
--written with Google Translator
<<<<  www.Racing-Team-Oberlausitz.de   >>>>  <<<<  www.Racer4Kids.at  >>>>

Napalm Nick

hahahaha OMG is it Groundhog day ? Lool. ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Shhh! i might be about to win 10 euros  :-X
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Jensler

I 'm drive tomorrow in Holiday and had so been looking forward to the final round GPB  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
Jensler #211
--written with Google Translator
<<<<  www.Racing-Team-Oberlausitz.de   >>>>  <<<<  www.Racer4Kids.at  >>>>

yan24

HornetMaX

August 07, 2015, 08:38:53 PM #7 Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 09:57:42 AM by HornetMaX
All Piboso servers seem to be down: GPB, KRP, WRS and MXB, both web and game/stats servers.

@Matty: don't count too much on those 10E :) Not yet at least.

MaX.

yan24

There has been already this problem not so long ago that his(her,its), but that to post(show) not this message

JJS209

nice, we aint got beta7 and now we cant play 6c anymore.
what next?

PiBoSo

The hard disk drive of the master server is a goner.
Please have patience... The operative system must be reinstalled, configured, then the needed software installed, configured, and then the backups restored, data updated, servers restarted...
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

HornetMaX

Ouch ! It makes for an unusual week-end :)

MaX.

Napalm Nick

Happened to me with the GPBOC server when I went away too! Nightmare.

I blame all this GPB next gen physics  ;)

PiBoSo

Update.
Unfortunately, even the replacement disk failed. It seems that it's the motherboard to blame.
Tomorrow the dedicated server will be moved to a new PC.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Napalm Nick

Thanks for update.

I suggest RAID 10 this time if possible  8)