• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 05:39:54 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

http://stats.gp-bikes.com/ SQL Down | *FIXED*

Started by Napalm Nick, August 07, 2015, 07:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk UK on August 10, 2015, 09:29:57 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on August 10, 2015, 08:18:29 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on August 10, 2015, 06:19:17 PM
PS: Does "64 bit" mean it will run faster and more efficient now?
Hawk and his 64 bit fetish :)

MaX.
LOL..... I have GPB on 64 bit too in the hope that it runs better and more efficient.  ;D
That's like putting a "Turbo" sticker on a fiat panda and hope it  goes faster.
Actually the sticker is probably more effective :)

MaX.

Hawk

I'm having a problem when I try to see the world servers:

I get an "Invalid login. Please register" message.

I have done a fresh install of GPB and entered my license key..... anyone know what's happening?

Hawk
PS: Thought it may have something to do with the main server crash so I posted this here;)

Napalm Nick

Are you sure your nickname is exactly right - not just the profile name?

Sorry egg sucking no doubt  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

August 10, 2015, 10:34:09 PM #33 Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:37:08 PM by Hawk UK
Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 10, 2015, 10:25:20 PM
Are you sure your nickname is exactly right - not just the profile name?

Sorry egg sucking no doubt  ::)

Oooops!! I think you may have a point there. I originally registered my name as "Hawk_UK", when I reinstalled I created the first profile as "Hawk", then realised I need to create my original profile as "Hawk_UK" but I forgot to change the nickname section too..... I think? I'll take a quick look and get back to you on this one.  :-\

EDIT: Yeah. You were exactly right Nick! I had left my nickname as "Hawk" and it should have been "Hawk_UK" as I originally registered with. Thanks for the reminder!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

I've never been so useful before it is scary  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"