• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Skeet skeet Brno 1000cc race II.

Started by Stout Johnson, August 20, 2014, 07:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

August 22, 2014, 08:40:20 PM #61 Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:44:53 PM by PeterV
all is in the correct place so far as i can see.

Recommend:

Delete (or backup) youre bikes)
start from scratch download all the bikes mentioned seperately, only the 1000cc is fine for this race.
(varese_v594, murasama rc990, msm_125rr_cup_07 and msm_125rr_07 are installed with the game when installed)

Same for the track, delete Brno gp_NDS completely.
Download it again and install it.

If this does not work i have no clue at what it might be.

Quote from: PeterV on August 22, 2014, 05:11:52 PM

janaucarre

perhaps it comes from MEGA?
What is your navigator? Chrome or firefox are the best for Mega, i think.
Be sure to download each bike separately, right clic download, it can cause that kind of problem.

Warlock

Yes i would do that, download each bike separatelly, a bit of a pain, but to be sure .

Dont worry for your lap times, be slow is not a problem, anyway your lap time is quite good.
I recommend to get used to start procedure, sigh lap and warmup lap, (once you can get online obviously  :P)

Hawk

August 22, 2014, 10:05:53 PM #64 Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:17:47 PM by Hawk_UK
Hi r1rossi.

Just been having a look at your folder pics and noticed that the "Varese_594" bike file is dated from 2013? Are you sure your using GPBikes Beta5/b? And if so, are you using an old version of the "varese_594" from an older version(maybe beta 4/b)?

It's Just something I noticed while looking at your pics and thought it might help solve your data mismatch issue.

Hope this helps.

Hawk.

PS: Let us know if I'm correct because it will explain a lot and people here will be able to help you more.  :)

PS:PS: Also noticed you have another GP Bikes beta 4 folder in your "Program Files(86)" folder - You really should also totally delete any previous installations of the old GPBikes versions from your hard drive, including the "Piboso" folder from your "My Documents" folder.
If you didn't do this and installed beta 5/b on top, then I would start again and do a totally fresh install without copying or pasting anything to save time.

Warlock

No problem to have beta4 installed, i have it.
Just rename the instalation folders. Both, in programs files and my documents

Hawk

Quote from: Warlock on August 22, 2014, 11:04:04 PM
No problem to have beta4 installed, i have it.
Just rename the instalation folders. Both, in programs files and my documents

Sorry Warlock, I didn't know that..... But why anyone would want an older version installed which you can't use online I don't know?

Thanks for the info mate.  :) 8)

Hawk.

Warlock

well, i did at first in case something goes wrong with new version, and then i forgot to delete  :P

r1rossi

Thank you guys again for all of your help.

I will have to delete it all and redownload it all to be sure,

I deleted the old version.

I could not find the varese 594 bike anywhere so I copied from my old folder.

where is the best location to download beta 5b and start all over?

So i must delete all of my gpbikes data and start over ??

Thanks

Ryan

JamoZ

Delete everything that has anything to do with GP bikes. Reinstall, run it and drive around the victoria track for a couple of seconds.
After that unzip the bikes.pkz file and drop the bike mod in that folder. That`s it.

I think you screwed something up in that area.

You don`t need to download the Varese, Murusama & the MSM_125 bikes as they are already part of the game.

r1rossi

All good after deleting and resetting, was just out with Jamoz , Thanks everyone for your assistance!! LETS RIP

r1rossi

although this morning I am getting core.exe alot and its kicking me out

PeterV

Quote from: r1rossi on August 23, 2014, 02:55:22 PM
although this morning I am getting core.exe alot and its kicking me out
kicking you out how?
Server is restarted.

Stout Johnson

Ok, r1rossi I took you in on the participants.

Just as a notice: I catched a nice case of the flu, I hope I will get well before the race so I can participate. Event will be held no matter what though.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Stout Johnson

Quote from: LOOPATELI on August 21, 2014, 05:43:05 PM
I can't join the race :( I'll be out for a week and i'll be getting a flight that night
Enjoy the race and i'll watch the replay lets see if there are some good battles
Sad thing you cannot take part mate, would have been nice. Maybe next time.

Desteban, why are you not participating?
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------