• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Valentino Rossi The Game - MILESTONE

Started by kennybarroz, June 16, 2016, 10:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 19, 2016, 04:20:05 PM
No problem stupid Prick (urban chaos) Max has some intelligent points in his post and not just opinionated BS from an insulting little c**t!!!

Oh dear did I swear in front of the little boy, shame on me

So none of the new bikes are like you said about mod bikes Piboso?

DD

Hahahahahahahahahaha, what's with all the butt-hurt here? Man this is fucking hilarious. To be insulted so aggressively by a senior citizen... What's this world coming to? I think I'd rather not let this thread descend any further to sheol. I won't pay any off-topic posts any mind. I won't bother to read them. Sure, I won't get to laugh as much, but I think things need to start staying on-topic now.

doubledragoncc

Really looking forward to seeing what you have for us Warlock(and all the team)

Any idea on when there may be a new bike?bikes released? I know your busy and doing your best but you know we are like kids in a candy store when it comes to new bikes lol

Thanks for all your work guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Your the one insulting my age so take it like you give it dickhead

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

JamoZ

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on June 19, 2016, 04:06:00 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on June 19, 2016, 03:51:27 PM
I won't enter the debate, for multiple reasons: 1, I don't care that much about car games/sims; 2, it's much funnier to read that from the outside.

Just 2 comments:

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on June 19, 2016, 11:59:08 AM
Assetto Corsa's chassis simulation is unrealistically stiff, and the tyre-model as well is inferior to Project Cars'. Notice how much "on rails" Assetto Corsa seems to be, even in videos. The car is as stiff as a fucking board. When playing it, it's worse.
Nobody (and here I do mean nobody) can judge if a virtual chassis is stiff enough or not simply by playing with the game/sim.
Maybe you meant the suspensions (that you would be able to judge visually) ?

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on June 19, 2016, 11:59:08 AM
I mean, the rate at which the games' physics engines output data is as well a very telling fact. iRacing's physics engine ticks at 360Hz. That's only slightly faster than Assetto Corsa's 333Hz. rFactor 2 is second best, at 400Hz. Project Cars' physics simulation refreshes at a considerable 600Hz. Far higher than the aforementioned games. Project Cars' physics engine is a far more accurate model.
That's telling absolutely nothing, nada at all. Many people could write the core of a car simulator that spits out data at 1000Hz: it would eventually be be utter crap, but it will be at 1000Hz. So what ?

If anything, it is plausible (plausible, not sure) that the sim with the smaller tick (higher rate) has a simpler (simpler, not necessarily worse) model behind.

Saying that pCar is better because it is at 600Hz vs AC's 333hz is like saying pCars is better because its name has 5 letters compared to AC's 2.

Sorry granddad (double dragon), but I don't see you taking issue with Max, so I'll have at him, while his cheer-leaders (Jamoz) wet their skirts in his favour.

I did not mean "chassis", I meant suspension. That was just a typo, and I'm pretty sure you knew that. Second: You would have to assume Project Cars' handling model was far less robust robust than the others, in order for the higher refresh rate to mean nothing. Given the margin with which all these sims deviate from one another, and the fact that this margin does not necessitate such an assumption, it certainly does mean something that Project Cars' is faster.

Still nothing else than opinions and assumptions instead of hard data about pCARS. So the insulting has begun again  ;D

And like PiBoSo said, i wonder why the F1 teams use rFactor pro then instead of pCARS? If it was better then all of the current sims, there surely would be a near to perfect base to build an F1 simulator on right?

Also i wonder why certain cars feel more or less the same across 4 types of sims, but it understeers and slides like a garbage truck in pCARS? And don`t tell me it`s on the users end...

I bet all the other ones are wrong, i hope you can tell us why and maybe sent the other developers a memo about how it`s done?

I hope you can make us one of those detailed data video`s of yours that show of the near perfect physics!

Warlock

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 19, 2016, 04:35:21 PM
Really looking forward to seeing what you have for us Warlock(and all the team)

Any idea on when there may be a new bike?bikes released? I know your busy and doing your best but you know we are like kids in a candy store when it comes to new bikes lol

Thanks for all your work guys

DD

Its hard to say DD, i don't want to put more pressure on bike modders, they have enough right now , it's being a long run. But we are getting close.

JamoZ

I won't pay any off-topic posts any mind. I won't bother to read them. Sure, I won't get to laugh as much, but I think things need to start staying on-topic now.

You got your ass handed to you! Ass whooping galore!

See how immature and dumb that looks?

Man your way of communicating gave me cancer...

Vini

June 19, 2016, 04:51:39 PM #96 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:04:16 PM by vin97
lol dafuq is going on here

just play what you want

edit: i had a lot of fun with the motogp games but they don't seem to know that bikes can highside:
https://www.youtube.com/v/809ZJUkXXgc
https://www.youtube.com/v/h9_57xLoPlc

HornetMaX

I did not mean "chassis", I meant suspension. That was just a typo, and I'm pretty sure you knew that.
I can't know what you mean (most of the time it's pretty hard to figure that out), I can only read what you write. And you wrote "chassis".
I did have the doubt you were in fact thinking "suspensions", hence my question asking if that was what you meant.
At any rate, judging a sim by the stiffness of the suspensions is a bit arguable, because that can be changed in no time.

Second: You would have to assume Project Cars' handling model was far less robust robust than the others, in order for the higher refresh rate to mean nothing. Given the margin with which all these sims deviate from one another, and the fact that this margin does not necessitate such an assumption, it certainly does mean something that Project Cars' is faster.
The above proves that you have zero understanding of the maths behind a simulator. So you'd better avoid talking about that stuff, just in case more knowledgeable people are around (and no, that wouldn't mean me only as anybody with an undergraduate knowledge of dynamic systems and ODE solvers would do).

If it's OK to you to think that pCars is better because it is at 600Hz, that's fine. I think that with little effort, PiBoSo could give you a special "overclocked turbocharged overcooled sniper edition" of WRS at 650Hz: instant KING of car sims ?

JamoZ

Like i said before, only assumptions and opinions about why his prefered game is the best. No real understanding of the stuff going on under the hood. Neither do i, but i'm not running around pretending i'm a physics guru of a video game you play with a toy wheel.

"All mouth but no action"

Napalm Nick

I agree Vin, out of a box of turds, MotoGP13 was the turd with the least sweetcorn in.

Had much career fun in that, until the Save Game bug made me put it away forever. Previous to that the SBK games up to 09 were ace, and no-one forgets (I won't let them forget) SBK2001 as the undefeated leader of all time.

MotoGP14 and Urbans 'Ultimate realism mod' got me trying it again and it was OK and he did well to pick out a lot of the corn from that and make it better, but by then I was a GPB fanboy.

Like we all are here, old or young, disappointed by having nothing in a finished state, good enough to play   :( :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

grimm

Haha, I'm gonna toss in a reply, just to say, this shit show here is why I don't see much value in participating in the community. I drive in real life, with a level of skill that makes my opinion valid on every front, DD has fucking ridden along seeing how well I can pilot almost anything (even total trash vehicles) and I can say that the assumptions, accusations, and overall bullshit some of you are spewing forth is like a geyser of idiocy. The way a few of you are nearly foaming at the mouth for a reply to pick apart and shit on is amazing.

C'mon Pibs! Delete this trash of a thread like what happens anytime people disagree and it turns into a shit show. This isn't what GP Bike is about!!  :'(

Fuck it, here's my opinion as well, pCars is shit, AC is decent but falls way short of great, and MotoGP series from Milestone is made for entry level gamers that like motorcycle racing. To me, it's pretty simple really, I don't see why it turns into this every damn time.  :-\

As for the shit talking about ass kicking, unless you boys are strapping on the 16oz gloves you need to calm the fuck down. Especially if there is thousands of miles between you two and a pair of computer screens you are looking at when talking said shit. Trying to solve problems via internet shit talking isn't going to convince anyone who's the tougher one. I'm 6'2" and have a massive reach, fists like iron, and an anger level that makes for the training I've had to be formidable at the very least, last thing I'm gonna do is threaten to thrash the fuck outta someone over the internet as you never know if the guy on the other side is just as big, just as angry, and just as well trained to throw punches. So chill the fuck out.

doubledragoncc

+10 Grimm.

Yep you know your shit bro. Miss the ice in the RAV.

DD

Napalm Nick

Hmm I only said I got a lot of fun out of MotoGP games back in the day lol.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

I bought a G27 wheel and a stand from ebay today.. looking forward to it  ;D

the first thing il fire up is... Assetto corsa  ;) realistic enough for me, and is just a nice place to be  ;) nice sounds, graphic and iv'e always enjoyed the handling even with a control pad  :D

only thing that put's me off Iracing is the cost..

but yeah.. looking forward to trying out all types of games/sims from a new angle  ;)