• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 11:03:59 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Info & Sign-up | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 14, 2015, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Would be great to see you Meyer you are a good man  ;)

However, with the main PiBoSo servers down in a bad way maybe there is no rush hehe. See you soon I hope.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Aha! that was maybe a reason why i couldn't find any servers earlier and just got connection timeout when i tried :D

But i  hope to be back together with the servers soon! :)
Meyer#12

doc1

can i join up with you guys 4 the last few races ?

doc1 #4

Napalm Nick

Yes Sir! You are in. See you tomorrow  :)

please ensure you understand the start procedure and what causes jump starts/disqualifications and all the other stuff like rules and racing ethos. Cheers m8. More info here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2332.0
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

-aGy-

Napalm Nick

-aGy-

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

r1rossi

Napalm Nick

Sure, please let me know your race number - different to those already on list please  ;)

r1rossi

Race # is 34

Does anyone have the template so I an attempt to create my own skin lol

Also, is the newest version of the Gp9 available to use in the race?

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Bloody hell its quiet round here.

So Race 8 at Spa tomorrow, Race 9 at Suzuka next week and what NDS track do you want for the final race - Race 10?

Open for your suggestions. Think big tracks that will suit the GP10.

matty0l215

I'll try to make it but i cant commit just yet (helping family move house so not sure how late im getting back :-\ )
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE