• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 11:43:07 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Brexit or not ?

Started by HornetMaX, June 20, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2016, 09:12:19 PM
But look

The almighty PCE, Perpetual Cat Engine !! In your face, people who believed it can't be done !

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 09:16:17 PM
Now rather than indulge in exchanges of a personal nature what I would ask you to do, if you feel inclined, is to comment, meaningfully, on what Dr Paul Craig Roberts had to say in his interview. Perhaps elaborate on your own thoughts/reaction to the fact that the EU is a creation and project of the CIA and perhaps what you make of Dr Roberts' commentary on this fact pertinent to the EU referendum. Or are you merely capable of indulging in ad hominem attacks and nothing more?
Sorry but for this year I've already wasted all the time I can afford to waste watching the video posted by Yogivo (nice ukulele background music by the way).

But if reassures you, in no time I can probably find a multitude of video interviews of academic people firmly believing that roughly two thousand years ago, a bearded chap born from a virgin mother and no father (in the ... hum ... biblical sense) whispered some mumbo-jumbo and nurrished thousands of people multiplying a bread loaf and lone fish on the spot. He also did a side show healing the sick ones and getting back to life after having been horribly killed by a bunch of non-believers. True story, I swear.

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 09:24:33 PM
This is I believe an official European Poster promoting all the languages of Europe working on a modern Tower of Babel

Of course the question with this is why? What is the significance of the Tower of Babel and Babylon itself to the CIA project that is the EU?

Merely the stuff of conspiracy theory? Or something more possibly?
I'd say that the people who built the tower of babel were in fact an alien civilisation far more advanced then what we are today. Knowledgeable in time-travel, they had already visited Europe circa 2000ac so they were aware of the Strasbourg building and when the travelled back in time, they have built the tower just like the modern building. They dealt with the implication of altering the past while coming from the future by accurately sampling the right one of the multiple parallel universes (so don't bring that Doc Brown vs Marty McFly argument forward).

I hope you realise that my explanation of the fact is just as plausible as yours.

BTW, check this: German Late Medieval (c. 1370s) depiction of the construction of the tower.

OK it's a bit less round, but hey, a german did it so that's to be expected.
But look at the weird shape of the painting: it's an L ... like  LEAVE THE EU !! What more you need ?!

girlracerTracey

June 21, 2016, 10:03:07 PM #76 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:07:18 PM by girlracerTracey
Well of course..academic "experts" bought and paid for (allegedly) or otherwise can be found everywhere at the moment commentating on the EU? So what?

What I am asking you to comment upon, however, more specifically is the revelation that the EU is a creation and project of the U.S. intelligence services and the implications of that fact to the forthcoming EU referendum. That is the point in question here if you so choose to address it. If you do not choose to address it then fair enough. That is your prerogative. But do you not think this is an important matter within the overall matter of the EU?

Now playing to the gallery aside Mr HornetMax, which possibly you might indulge in when things are not going to plan in a discussion, I am genuinely interested in your response..if that is you care to provide it? This matter, the EU referendum and the future of the EU, also has I would contend implications for the future of NATO. So it is quite important I would suggest.

As regards Babel, what I was seeking but failing to get you to ponder, are the possible links of the entity that owns a huge segment of the global wealth of this planet, back through time to its proximate place of origin. That was all. An interesting or not so interesting aside as it were, depending upon your perspective. Let's leave that one on the back burner shall we? ;)

So CIA, EU. What do you reckon? If that is you feel happy to respond?

grT  :)   

Toomes1

Lol loving this topic. Max  I've saved you a lifeboat mate give us a call and we're come and save ya, your probably want to remain and go down on that sinking ship.

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 10:03:07 PM
What I am asking you to comment upon, however, more specifically is the revelation that the EU is a creation and project of the U.S. intelligence services and the implications of that fact to the forthcoming EU referendum. That is the point in question here if you so choose to address it. If you do not choose to address it then fair enough. That is your prerogative.
In case it wasn't yet clear to you, I decide to exercise my prerogative, your honour. Mostly because I find playing the gallery ultimately more useful in the grand scheme of things than discussing with nutters (no offence at large, some nutters are actually interesting to discuss with, but not this kind of nutters).

So yes, I will keep on laughing at all these "theories" and no I won't try to reply you on a serious tone due to lack of seriousness in the subject to start with.
Pondering about improbable conspiracies when your own not-so-secret services are screwing your civil rights on a daily basis in plain sight is like brushing your teeth to avoid cavities 5 minutes before walking the last mile in the death row. More concisely said, it's utterly useless. So I'll leave that to you.

But I'm sure you'll find plenty of other forums where plenty of other people will listen to plenty of your theories very seriously and provide plenty of even more intriguing ones: so why would you waste your time with me ? I'm a lost cause. Just give me the "I'm sorry for you, one day you'll understand"-look and move on.

CIA, EU what do I reckon ? I reckon one has 3 letters and the other has 2. Do you agree ?

Quote from: Toomes1 on June 21, 2016, 10:22:38 PM
Lol loving this topic. Max  I've saved you a lifeboat mate give us a call and we're come and save ya, your probably want to remain and go down on that sinking ship.
That's kind from you, but I won't be able to call you because post-brexit I may have to pay roaming fees to call the UK. And clearly I won't be able to afford that, as my job will be likely given to a turkish fella for a tenth of my salary. No problem though, as by then my kids will probably be murdered by some albanian so I could as well survive on my tiny pension. See ? All under control here :)

Jokes aside, you seem to be concerned about poor families: the funny thing is that if your family is poor, you're currently way better off if you are in FR, DE or even IT (!!)  than if you are in the UK.
And your solution is: get the UK out of the EU. So you put your destiny in the hand of the ones that when France announced to be about to tax (a lot) people with huge revenues (we're talking above 1mil Euros per year revenue, per person), openly said (openly = public declaration, facing the press and all) "Hey rich people in France, don't get taxed, don't give your money to the stupid french taxman, come to the UK: we won't tax you". I have hard time in seeing how they could take to much care of poor UK families. But if it's OK for you, be my guest.

girlracerTracey

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 21, 2016, 10:43:51 PM

In case it wasn't yet clear to you, I decide to exercise my prerogative, your honour. Mostly because I find playing the gallery ultimately more useful in the grand scheme of things than discussing with nutters (no offence at large, some nutters are actually interesting to discuss with, but not this kind of nutters).

So yes, I will keep on laughing at all these "theories" and no I won't try to reply you on a serious tone due to lack of seriousness in the subject to start with.
Pondering about improbable conspiracies when your own not-so-secret services are screwing your civil rights on a daily basis in plain sight is like brushing your teeth to avoid cavities 5 minutes before walking the last mile in the death row. More concisely said, it's utterly useless. So I'll leave that to you.

But I'm sure you'll find plenty of other forums where plenty of other people will listen to plenty of your theories very seriously and provide plenty of even more intriguing ones: so why would you waste your time with me ? I'm a lost cause. Just give me the "I'm sorry for you, one day you'll understand"-look and move on.

CIA, EU what do I reckon ? I reckon one has 3 letters and the other has 2. Do you agree ?

So basically you haven't got a clue on this subject have you Max? That much now seems self evident.

Oh well. Over and out.

grT  ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 10:52:39 PM
So basically you haven't got a clue on this subject have you Max?
Never tried to imply otherwise. And not willing to change that neither.

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 10:52:39 PM
Oh well. Over and out.
Roger.

h106frp

Please do not confuse London and 'the City' with the rest of the UK - the situation is as big a mystery to us as it is the rest of Europe and all the political parties seem to be unduly influenced by the banking and service sectors that reside within the M25.

The rest of the country receives very little of this apparent wealth (although we are still waiting for our money back for bailing those successful international banks) and suffer constantly reducing public services with disintegrating Victorian infrastructure, the residents of the UK outside of London have little or no experience of the possible positives the EU is supposed to bring.  :(

Vini

Napalm Nick

That is a truth H!

I live in Devon - IE: South west of Exeter. We have one train line (that broke the other year) and one road down which lost its Motorway status. The big cheese (Cameron) came down to look things over wearing a shiny yellow hard hat some London 'helmet holder' had given him - in the flood (after it had all been cleaned up) and said what are we moaning about every day is a holiday day in Devon isn't it?

The Cornish (even further south west) have gone back to their own language (we now have the first Cornish spoken TV advert for people to laugh at - oh and it is for Ice cream, confirming Camerons view). The Cornish want Independence more than the Scottish but don't go on about it so much because they are pretty independent anyway (no one south of Exeter knows they exist).

And to top it off none of us have ever received the Big red Leaflet explaining everything (yeh right) that every household in Britain is supposed to have received weeks ago! South of Exeter wasn't in the leaflet budget apparently and besides no one lives there it is just a holiday destination full of chalets and stocked with beach deckchairs.

So, we are already out of Europe down here and I recommend it. If the rest of the country leaves they will soon be soaking in the sun and eating ice cream every day like the rest of us! Hoorah!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Stout Johnson

@grT: Don't bear a grudge, MaX just saved you and himself much time which would have been wasted fruitlessly. You probably did not really hope to convince him, but probably would have loved the discussion itself. But some just don't see a reason to discuss things when the other party's point of view is obviously cemented already ;)

@MaX: I raise my hat on how you firmly, yet not impolitely cheated the gallows ;) very gallantly
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Napalm Nick

Well what a rotten nights sleep thinking about all this.  :(

I mean what is wrong with those Kittens? Why are they not learning the slide is slippery? FFS!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

girlracerTracey

June 22, 2016, 09:12:44 AM #86 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:22:33 AM by girlracerTracey
Quote from: Stout Johnson on June 22, 2016, 08:03:59 AM
@grT: Don't bear a grudge, MaX just saved you and himself much time which would have been wasted fruitlessly. You probably did not really hope to convince him, but probably would have loved the discussion itself. But some just don't see a reason to discuss things when the other party's point of view is obviously cemented already ;)

@MaX: I raise my hat on how you firmly, yet not impolitely cheated the gallows ;) very gallantly

I'm not one to bear grudges. I do not have on a personal level a "problem" with Max at all. I'm just rather incredulous at his stance on this subject that's all.

You see I presented for discussion not a conspiracy theory but an immutable fact that the EU is a creation of the CIA. This is not a theory. It is fact based upon official unclassified CIA documents.

So the raison d'etre of the EU is not what we have been led to believe. What I do find strange is Max's reaction. It's like a form of denial.

Every time someone makes fun of the idea of "conspiracy theories" they are exhibiting a conditioned response – like salivating when they hear a bell or believing a TV news program.

When asked if I am into conspiracy theories, I like to steal from Michael Moore and say, "Only the ones that are true." 

A ruder response (which I lifted from someone else) is perhaps: "Conspiracy Theorist? Now tell me the truth, where did you hear that term...on TV? (Laugh.) ...So let me get this straight. Are you saying that men in high positions of power are not capable of criminal activity and telling lies to the general public? That they are not capable of engaging in criminal agenda? Are you really that naive?" (Laugh as you say this.)

Anyway, look love and peace. Not that I was in anyway offended in the first place.

As a parting shot (a final parting shot) regardless of the referendum result I am personally not all that convinced we (the U.K.) would be allowed to leave anyway. Opps..there goes another conspiracy theory! ;)

Take care all,
grT  :)

matty0l215

June 22, 2016, 09:14:57 AM #87 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:20:53 AM by matty0l215
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

girlracerTracey

HornetMaX

grT, you not only presented the "EU is a pet project of the CIA" theory, but also the "Moon landing took place in Nevada" theory, the "9/11 is totally something else" theory and the "Babel tower vs Strasbourg building" theory. So I'm rather incredulous at your being rather incredulous at my stance on this "subject".

So no, I won't read any of this. Because if I do it then, for the sake of being fair, I'll have to read the "Earth is flat" theory, the "Nuclear fusion reaction at room temperature using a 9v battery and a glass of water" theory and the "I can cure your cancer on the tv/web, send me a payment and I'll show you" theory. And clearly, I prefer being punched in the face by a pro boxer for a few rounds than doing that.

Quote from: Stout Johnson on June 22, 2016, 08:03:59 AM
She took me on a good day, but it won't last :)