• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

B8 Event 3 | Moto GP15 | Cup Race Spa | WINNERS -BLACKHEART/GUIGUI404 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 04, 2016, 03:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Have chopped session and here is RACE 1

Unfortunately Race 2 seems to Core all the time. Will look into it more tomorrow.

G'night!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Grooveski

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 06, 2016, 09:27:08 PM
Grooveski you need to work on your starts mate  ;)

I swear I had the back brake on and the clutch in both times.  The moment I clicked the gear button it was just kicking me to the lobby, bike didn't move.
Startline was flakey as hell.  Revs bouncing all over the place and what felt like 2-3 fps.

Sorry to everyone though for causing the restarts.  Thanks for putting up with it.

Waiting 'till folk were moving wasn't such a bad thing as it turned out.  In both races I weaved through all the crashed bikes to not a bad position at the starts.  :)
First race I blew it at the last chicane at the end of the first lap.  Second race I didn't even make it that far.
Then got DSQ for another jump start - jeez!   ::)

All good practice.  See you at the next one.  :)

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on March 06, 2016, 09:57:07 PM
I think I passed Hawk, but not Dereaper, (sorry Hawk will always steal u the position after the race!)  ;D

No worries Blacky.... All credit to you though mate, you deserve it because when you overshot the "S" bends at the end of the main straight and came back on track after the "S" bends you waited and waved me past before continuing... So all credit to you for that. Good man!  ;) 8)

Also I apologise for being a little slow around that last very fast bend before approaching the last chicane; I had a gear select issue(second race in a row for that now.  ::) ) which pushed me very wide on entry into that corner and it was all I could do to stop hitting the kerb and sliding off there and you bumped me up my back end and crashed. I think you thought I was going faster than you thought? But anyway... my apologies for that although not a lot I could do about it mate. An unfortunate racing incident in my eyes.   ;)

Considering I was a last minute entry into the event I'm really very pleased with my race/s and it was great fun riding with all you guys.... "I just love Spa!", even though it does have it's little quirks that still need sorting out  ;D

Not sure of the final results, but well done to whoever won!  ;) 8)

What's the next event guys! Can't wait!  ;D 8)

Thanks to Nick, Matty and the MMA C.O.C for their usual great event organisation.... Appreciated!  ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk on March 06, 2016, 10:49:08 PM
No worries Blacky.... All credit to you though mate, you deserve it because when you overshot the "S" bends at the end of the main straight and came back on track after the "S" bends you waited and waved me past before continuing... So all credit to you for that. Good man!  ;) 8)

Thank you  ;D

Quote from: Hawk on March 06, 2016, 10:49:08 PM
Apologise for being a little slow around that last very fast bend before approaching the last chicane; I had a gear select issue(second race in a row for that now.  ::) ) which pushed me very wide on entry into that corner and it was all I could do to stop hitting the kerb and sliding off there and you bumped me up my back end and crashed. I think you thought I was going faster than you thought? But anyway... my apologies for that although not a lot I could do about it mate. An unfortunate racing incident in my eyes.   ;

Hawk.

No problem, I had seen that you had slows down in that corner, but I did not have the reflexes to move, both mistake  ;)

doubledragoncc

Not just you grooveski l had brake lever to the grip and last to pull away still got dissed for jumpstart lol.

Still trying to remove someones front tire from my ass lol

Sorry l am still getting used to other bikes around me. Thanks to all for such understanding a much fun

Dd
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Grooveski on March 06, 2016, 10:42:09 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 06, 2016, 09:27:08 PM
Grooveski you need to work on your starts mate  ;)

I swear I had the back brake on and the clutch in both times.  The moment I clicked the gear button it was just kicking me to the lobby, bike didn't move.
Startline was flakey as hell.  Revs bouncing all over the place and what felt like 2-3 fps.

Sorry to everyone though for causing the restarts.  Thanks for putting up with it.

Waiting 'till folk were moving wasn't such a bad thing as it turned out.  In both races I weaved through all the crashed bikes to not a bad position at the starts.  :)
First race I blew it at the last chicane at the end of the first lap.  Second race I didn't even make it that far.
Then got DSQ for another jump start - jeez!   ::)

All good practice.  See you at the next one.  :)

Aha I think I see your problem....

Never select gear between the lights going out and coming on to red for the race start lights - it is a known bug lost in the bowels of the bug list.

Of course everyone in the club races knows this because they have read all the tips and stuff given no?  ;D  ::) lol
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2288.0
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Finally managed to reconstruct the RACE 2 replay !

I could watch the first minute all day long lol

Blackheart

March 07, 2016, 01:42:32 PM #83 Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:21:58 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 07, 2016, 01:40:16 PM
Finally managed to reconstruct the RACE 2 replay !

I could watch the first minute all day long lol

Great job Nick!  8)

EDIT: watched, i was in 2th place in the lap 7, in the final lap i fall to eau rouge corner and I lose 2 positions (Dareaper and Hawk), shortly after also Hawk falls and I recover 1 position.

A bad Race 2 for me, I made many mistakes, but it was fun!

Napalm Nick

Blackheart

March 07, 2016, 04:56:39 PM #85 Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:00:47 PM by Blackheart
Great start shame for the core!

The Brad Pitt voice in Italy it seems ... boring!  ;D

CiccioPazzo84x

Grooveski

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 07, 2016, 09:18:53 AM
Of course everyone in the club races knows this because they have read all the tips and stuff given no?  ;D  ::) lol
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2288.0

Damn, sorry again!
That explains why I never had any bother with it last week.  Didn't know about the countdown then so was in gear and ready long before the lights came on.

Noticed that you weren't seeing my bike paint.  Had two copies of it in my folder - that should be sorted now too.

....and upgraded my video card to a shiny new gtx750ti.   ;D 

Blackheart

Even now that I see also my suit is not visible in your video  :o

Napalm Nick

I installed the skinpack Matty made just before the race.  So if it was there I know not why.