• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 05:03:14 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

More info please on the Quick Canvass Fun Event tonight????

Started by Hawk, July 09, 2015, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Do any of you have the old Polini Zip? Might be the problem because now there is 2 different. I get Data mismatch too.

In the new bikemod file, there is a Polini Zip 70cc and 94cc. if you don't erase the old with name "Polini Zip" it will still be in your bikes folder.. can that be the problem?
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 09, 2015, 06:45:28 PM
Do any of you have the old Polini Zip? Might be the problem because now there is 2 different. I get Data mismatch too

If people start installing old versions that are not in the latest bikemod version it will make the situation worse.....

The only bike not in the bikemod version is the supermoto bike, so that is likely to be the source of the problem, as there are several different download links for that bike.  :)

Hawk.
PS: Best thing to do would be to zip-up the supermoto bike file direct from your bike file Nick, and publish that via your dropbox. That way it'll have to be the same file.  ;)

Napalm Nick

Maybe I do that on server now to see but I don't get a Mismatch pffff

OK I have loaded the server just with KX450, Vespa and M3 set so u should be OK.

I assume no0-one will be using Zips??

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 09, 2015, 06:55:00 PM
Maybe I do that on server now to see but I don't get a Mismatch pffff

OK I have loaded the server just with KX450, Vespa and M3 set so u should be OK.

I assume no0-one will be using Zips??

That fixed it for me.... I can now connect okay!  ;D 8)

Now for some quick practice. Lol

Hawk.

Meyer#12

It was in the old there was the Poloni Zip, if you download the new bikemod and just owerwrite old files, you will still have old Zip, that is not in the new one.

Might be the problem :)

Smart idea to make server with only Vespa, SM and M3 :)
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Damn! cored out of that last M3 race after being quite close to Yan and think i could keep up pretty well, but we never got to see and i'm sure Yan took the victory safe and sound ;)

fun racing tonight! really enjoyed the different challenges and to win the Scooter race after wanting a scooter race for a long time was awesome! :D

Thanks for great organizing once again Nick :D

thanks for good racing people! a lot of fun even with engines blowing up all over the track :P
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Me too very strange - so many cores but only with M3 bike?.

But for Vespa and Supermoto I had a right laugh there.

When I thought Boeren maybe only knew one gear on Vespa I could not stop laughing so much I couldn't take the corners. Ohh so sorry Boeren my old friend hopefully you enjoyed it too.

really enjoyed the Supermoto I was throwing it around quite nicely by the end.

Thanks to everyone who turned up I think it was Fun  ;D

PS: I don't have any idea who won the events but well done whoever it was lol.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Despite cores and engine blows it was brilliant racing :D
Meyer#12

Hawk

Well... What happened in the last race? There was only me and Yan left and Yan waited for me several times on the pre-last lap then he crashed and I shot ahead and beat him. LOL  ;D

Nasty of me I know Yan.... Sorry about that mate, you should have won that one but thanks for the gift win!  ;D 8)

Anyway, I enjoyed the racing with you guys..... What's next in the club schedule after this Sundays event Nick!  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

I heard you say you were "feeling mischevious tonight" and its a bloody good job I heard it too with that race set-up you gave me (with 30 seconds to the race start) only having 2 litres of fuel in it! Good job I cored out before sucking air.

That and stuffing Yan - perhaps we can have the nice Hawk back for the next event hahahaha  ;D

I don't know about next fun event open to suggestions - how about GP12 vs GP125 at Mallory. You might laugh but will you put your money down!!!!!????

Napalm Nick

Had a thought about the cores seen mainly with the M3 last night.
'
Between Scooter and Supermoto events I used the soft server reset. Between Supermoto and M3 I only reset to the Practice session but didn't have a hard or soft server reset.  I expect that had a LOT to do with it.

Living and learning: everyday is a school day here.  :D

BOBR6 84

Would have joined but too tired.. Giving it some zzzZZZz on me chair lol!  ::)