• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 08:36:12 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GiorJoe Event | Murasama Cup @ Monza | WINNER - MEYER12| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, November 27, 2015, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Haha thanks a lot to the Owners Club board and jury for looking into this, so it was partly a shitty laptop causing problems, partly lag and partly a lap missing that fucked up my race haha :D so i was right in all i told nick :P thanks for not believing in me hahahaha  ;D

No it was great fun anyways, just hate when games fucks up  ::)

it was not to be mad or complain about anyone, it was just my way to get the bitterness over this race out of my head lol!
Sorry about my rage attack! once again, GREAT RACE PEOPLE! A lot of Kudos to everyone finishing this race and what great lap times there came from a lot of people in this race!!
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on November 30, 2015, 10:48:02 PM
Here i was in 2th behind Meyer, i think lap number 8 or 9, To me it does not seem normal, I also left the gas but nothing ...

that looks quite weird! well done holding the bike for so long mate! :P
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Amended results attached.

Please remember that we take the racing serious but all around is to have fun.

No need to complain or rage about anything, only to me - where it will be dealt with.  8)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

@Blackheart - that looks identical to the strange problem I started having out of the 1st chicane that eventually threw me off to (I think Finpower would have seen it each lap getting worse).

I am pretty sure it is the same a H106 has reported and been discussed a lot recently with the violent shaking at small lean angles.

To be cured in Beta 8 I am sure!  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on November 30, 2015, 10:20:33 PM
i have 15 sec penalty for coming along to the second variant does not make sense ... I have not earned anything, because I left the gas.  ???

After I put the video of how I fell, perhaps some of you will tell me if it's a bug or it is normal. the bike seems crazy  :o
Quote from: Meyer#12 on November 30, 2015, 10:21:36 PM
Yeah i got a weird penalty too, came when i crossed the line, quite weird! seems like the penalty system is a little bugged maybe.

At the chicanes you get a 5 second penalty if running wide - no matter if you slow down or anything. How else could it be done?

Penalties are applied at the end of that lap - IE - when you cross the start/finish line.

No bugs.

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 30, 2015, 11:01:30 PM
At the chicanes you get a 5 second penalty if running wide - no matter if you slow down or anything. How else could it be done?

Penalties are applied at the end of that lap - IE - when you cross the start/finish line.

No bugs.

I know no bug, but is not correct :p I have not gained anything but I lost 15 seconds ...

However for bug I was referring to this:  ;)

Meyer#12

Yeah i didn't mean a bug like that, it is fair there is penalty when going out of track, just don't recal i did that beside when avoiding hawk haha :D His bike came flying past me lol! But there should be some timer that if you are slower than normal, then you wouldn't get a penalty, i know many other games have that :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Yes Blackie, sorry that is the bug for sure.

Yes Meyer I agree but it isn't in the game so maybe you can put it in the Suggestions area of the forum?

Napalm Nick

Quote from: kekapd on November 28, 2015, 08:36:44 PM
JustFreak #33

its my first race, wish me luck! :P

And....my rider of the day is JustFreak - rode a good race and most importantly stuck at it right to the end.

great job mate we hope to see you in more races soon!

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 30, 2015, 11:11:29 PM
Yes Blackie, sorry that is the bug for sure.

Yes Meyer I agree but it isn't in the game so maybe you can put it in the Suggestions area of the forum?

Might be a good idea ;) will try to remember tomorrow

Once again, thank you everyone for a good race! :)
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 30, 2015, 11:15:06 PM
Quote from: kekapd on November 28, 2015, 08:36:44 PM
JustFreak #33

its my first race, wish me luck! :P

And....my rider of the day is JustFreak - rode a good race and most importantly stuck at it right to the end.

great job mate we hope to see you in more races soon!

Yeah really good racing from your side and awesome job keeping out of the front guys race, gave plenty of space! maybe a bit more than you needed to, but that was a pleasure racing with you! Hope to see you a lot more on here :)
Meyer#12

Blackheart

I watched again the race replay, because I was sure that I have this bug twice ... and:

Lap number 7:
https://www.youtube.com/v/CH2djq73mUQ

In the video you can clearly see that I already have the bike completely straight when it starts the movement of the front wheel, this is completely random.

Perhaps the Murasama its okay on other tracks but not here, my worst race ever   >:(

P.S. The funny thing is that in all practice days I've never had this problem ...  ???

Vini

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on December 01, 2015, 03:58:05 AM
Do you use TC or antiwheelie, Blackheart?

If I remember correctly I was with TCS 3 and Antiwheelie to 2

Vini

you are right in that normally, the bikes usually don't get those wobbles when already at such a low lean angle (not even the standard mura). i'd say that aw and/or tc caused some additional disturbance, producing this behaviour.