• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

*** Motorcycle-Video-Thread ***

Started by JJS209, January 29, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

JJS209

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: h106frp on August 05, 2015, 09:31:57 PM
Bonkers!

Yeh! I never seen that on Dirt! I spent a fair bit of time at Santa Pod on road bikes, even had one 1/4 mile run-of-glory vs a Top fuel Funny Bike when he 'monged' the start and I just beat him to the line, but never on dirt with Tracker tyres hehe fun!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Nice vid Matty that was obviously more fun than being at Brno last weekend you look smooth as a Brazilian.

That's what I would like to do more of - but I don't have the vital limbs anymore  :(

Limbs:

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 05, 2015, 09:51:25 PM
Nice vid Matty that was obviously more fun than being at Brno last weekend you look smooth as a Brazilian.

That's what I would like to do more of - but I don't have the vital limbs anymore  :(

Limbs:

;D ;D ;D HAHA!!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Whats your youtube name matty? Youtube app wont work on my phone anymore  :-[

Hawk

Nice video Bob! Really shows the height differences in the track surface very well indeed.....
It really shows were the current GPB Cadwell Park track surface is inaccurate compared to real life.... Particularly the dip on the mid-exit of "Charlies" that doesn't seem to be there in real life. ;) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

You are right Hawk it does not look very realistic, I mean in that video the guy went off track and he didn't even suffer a core.

CapeDoctor

HornetMaX

Can't count as a record, it had a flat rear tyre. That helps !

MaX.

Napalm Nick

Can't believe the Marshalls didn't try to catch it. No wonder they don't get paid. :P

BOBR6 84

Haha hopefully beta7 will include the music..  ;D