• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:12:09 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

SCREENSHOTS GP BIKES

Started by Docfumi, August 27, 2013, 10:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomes1

Abigor

Quote from: docfumi on February 03, 2014, 09:03:58 PM
Meanwhile back on Planet GP Bikes, Docfumi tears ass all over South Africa on a BMW S1000rr  8)

screen capture open source
Hey Doc can you share this? or is this top secret ?  :D

Docfumi

^^It´s no secret Abi, just not ready for release  :-\
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Desteban

Do I sense some racism towards smurfs (me)!?  :o

HornetMaX

Quote from: Desteban on February 03, 2014, 11:10:37 PM
As the Stones said, Paint it Black !

MaX.

P.S.
Not a big fan of the Stones here.

Stout Johnson

LOL no.... but watching that color is like listening to someone scratching nails over a blackboard... just makes one sick  :o  ;)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Warlock

Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 04, 2014, 01:01:37 AM
LOL no.... but watching that color is like listening to someone scratching nails over a blackboard... just makes one sick  :o  ;)

LOL  ;D

BozoCRO

BTW you smurf owe me 25 secs from that race  :P

iVolution

This already is a lot easier to the eyes  ;D.

Arvoss

Quote from: iVolution on February 04, 2014, 04:59:50 PM

This already is a lot easier to the eyes  ;D.

Much better :D Desteban, change your colors lol

Desteban

Quote from: BozoCRO on February 04, 2014, 02:08:36 PM
BTW you smurf owe me 25 secs from that race  :P

I do?  :o
Don't tell me I took you out?
If so I am sorry, had some troubles myself  :P

Pff you guys are just jelly that I draw more attention than you  ;D

Klax75

Thinking about it for a long time. I really think this threads name should be changed to GP Bikes art work. Reason is the "Screen Shots" are misleading. A new player is going to look at this then play the game and wonder were the motion blur is, where the camera effects, the lighting and so on.

I think the pictures here are great, and very creative, but these aren't screen shots. This is art work, made from a screen shot. :/

I'm sure some of these pictures have made it to other boards and people will assume this is exactly what the Sim looks like. Then send eMails asking why there Sim they bought doesn't look like the screen shots they see.

For me it's just very misleading. It's art work made from a screen shot, and can't be called a stand alone screen shot.

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on February 05, 2014, 10:19:34 AM
Thinking about it for a long time. I really think this threads name should be changed to GP Bikes art work. Reason is the "Screen Shots" are misleading. A new player is going to look at this then play the game and wonder were the motion blur is, where the camera effects, the lighting and so on.

I think the pictures here are great, and very creative, but these aren't screen shots. This is art work, made from a screen shot. :/

I'm sure some of these pictures have made it to other boards and people will assume this is exactly what the Sim looks like. Then send eMails asking why there Sim they bought doesn't look like the screen shots they see.

For me it's just very misleading. It's art work made from a screen shot, and can't be called a stand alone screen shot.

But everyone can try the demo first...It's the same with game trailers. Pre rendered trailers that look 1000 time better than the actual game... rFactor looks a bit like GP Bikes but some screenshots are also heavily retouched and people still buy the game. But I understand your point, maybe we should split the screenshots in 2 different threads. But who would upload normal screenshots without retouching them a bit? :/

HornetMaX

Thinking about it for a long time. I really think this threads name should be changed to GP Bikes art work.
I'do agree 100%.

If OK for all, I can create two separate sticky threads (Screenshots and Artwork, or whatever name suits) so that people will be able to post in the appropriate one
(Screenshot = zero editing).

Not sure what to do about the current thread though ... I don't think I can manually move posts, so each one will have to "move" his own posts by himself (it's not hard: you click on "modify" of your post, copy all, then create a reply in the new topic and paste all).

Thoughts ?

MaX.

Klax75

Quote from: Arvoss on February 05, 2014, 10:24:54 AM

But everyone can try the demo first...It's the same with game trailers. Pre rendered trailers that look 1000 time better than the actual game... rFactor looks a bit like GP Bikes but some screenshots are also heavily retouched and people still buy the game. But I understand your point, maybe we should split the screenshots in 2 different threads. But who would upload normal screenshots without retouching them a bit? :/

If I post a screen shot it's a screen shot directly from the game. I would never post a heavily touched up picture and pass it off as a screen shot.