• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 09:30:42 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Norisring V0.5 Core offline

Started by doubledragoncc, April 28, 2016, 07:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Yep its the German Grand Canyon lol.

Do you think it effects timing at all? I mean if it causes a bike to hang there it must be doing something with the timing too or not. Wot do I know lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

nuovaic

I'll guess you're right there :)

And well spotted DD

Napalm Nick

I am sure it fecks with the timing as all that weird stuff must have an affect. I notice that just round turn 1 it always says I am about 7 seconds up on my previous sector time then it evens out over the rest of the lap.

Sommat is up but as far as sector times, penalties , centrelines and pit and grid stuff it all looks Ok. Maybe closing the gaping chasm will help. I can't work out how to do that despite much farting around just yet. But I am sure Hawky will sort it  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

If can help, my final lap in race 2 was my best (i think 55) but after race i have see in the laps list was 1:06  :o

P.S. Was a clear lap.

HornetMaX

That timing issue happens on other tracks too: Monza for example, on sector timing goes nuts very often (it seem to be taken not always at the same spot), even if on Monza the overall lap ties seems to stay correct. I'm sure I did a post (with clear explanations, video and all) somewhere.