• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Milestone at it again - Ducati 90th Anniversary game....

Started by CapeDoctor, June 10, 2016, 07:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

June 10, 2016, 07:25:19 AM Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 07:30:05 AM by CapeDoctor
Hey guys
just noticed this today, looks like Milestone has just released another game featuring the Ducati brand....
don't know much about it yet, but as it's Milestone, i'm not expecting a simulator, but rather yet another watered down bollocks-up of a bike game.

https://www.youtube.com/v/k5aHY9tapPk

Blackheart

I played it yesterday, all bikes have the same physics (identical to Ride) and the models are very ugly, the onboard are disgusting, and the tracks are the same as Ride  :-X

A word : merda

Good job Milestone!

CapeDoctor

so...Milestone staying true to form, then? no surprise there, i guess.
it's going to be really sad to see how badly they can f*ck up the Rossi game, lol.

finpower

but millstone also has advantages.

they play the game without core exe. 8)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Blackheart

Quote from: finpower on June 10, 2016, 07:38:33 AM
but millstone also has advantages.

they play the game without core exe. 8)

Wrong 2 crash in 1 hour... the main.exe error  ;D

CapeDoctor

that may be so, but with such mundane physics models (the same for each bike, apparently), the net result is you're playing yet another arcade game, which has no relevance to real riding at all...
if i was Ducati, i'd be pissed, rather than happy, to see such misrepresentations of my product.....  :P

finpower

I think that the people playing the game, a motorcycle do not want to know how a real motorcycle works.
it is easy to play and makes the people having fun.
the few people who want a hardcore motorcycle game play, have a problem with millstone.tsts. 8)

if gpbike more people to animate, it must quickly solve the big problems. "Then klapps also with the neighbor" ;)

my 2 cents to
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

doubledragoncc

June 10, 2016, 08:49:42 AM #7 Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 08:52:48 AM by doubledragoncc
Out of the 10 vids of 10 different dukes they all sound exactly like the same bike no matter the motor size lol

Looks shit, bet it rides like shit..............oh man it tastes like shit too!!!

But they make money selling shit!!!!

Wheres the nearest toilet I am changing business

DD

EDIT downloading my free copy to test with my system. See if they fucked up input as they did with MXGP2
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

A strange marketing move... soon (16) will be released Rossi the game (definitely not a sim but it will be a good game, with lots of content) but this shit...why?  :o

Boerenlater

The game is out and I'm gonna try it (not buy it) and after 10 minutes a deinstall.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

This is the drawback of making a controller, I HAVE to try all this shit and keep it to test all the time NOT LOL!!!

Only game I got a problem with is MXGP2 it has the most fucked up controller input EVA!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Boy oh boy am I gonna make a rant video on this pile of elephant shit or wot!!!

Tried Misano on the Monster first off, 48FPS at 1080p just rideable but there were 20 or so of ME on the track WTF!!!

AI has improved though and nobody tried to ram it up my arse for once!!!

Onto the historic ride which replaces the normal events system!!! Wot a load of bollocks!!! A fuckin badly made 3D model of a 125cc squeeze the fuck out of it but this is all you are aloud piece of shit that gave me 17FPS on the French Riviera!!! WTF!!! 17 fuckin F PEE Fuckin SSSSS

Oh I am gonna fucking tare Milestone one big new arsehole for this crap/

Look how much work went into the opponents bikes to make you feel great in a race!!!

This is a big step backwards and shows the mentality of Milestone. Scamming Bastards!!! I want too use a far stronger word but behaved.

Poor fookers that paid for this pile of shite, thank god mine was free HAHA

DD

BOBR6 84

I payed for it  ;) im enjoying it.. its not a simulator as we know but its chilled out fun.. and yes its basicly a RED RIDE.. but has misano added, ''slightly'' better or refined handling.. and it was only 15 quid. 

https://www.youtube.com/v/DlHUHjuog9I

Makes me laugh how people bash other games on here it really does.. and then we start seeing bikes appear in GPB from these games lol classy.

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 10, 2016, 01:56:12 PM
Makes me laugh how people bash other games on here it really does.. and then we start seeing bikes appear in GPB from these games lol classy.

I have already uninstalled the game after only 1 hour, bikes models are all ugly, especially in the first view, physics is identical to ride has not been improved or changed is identical.

The game is so boring, and usually I have fun with arcades games...

doubledragoncc

Yep its the same old same old, BUT I will say so far(rode 2 times) the AI did not sexually assault me and the controller input is a WEE bit better.

FPS is even worse than Rude(not a mistake) and the 3D models are FUCKIN ORRIBLE!!!

The game could have been more fun with only a little more thought, but we are talking Pilestone and it dont happen. I am sure the workers for them must be whipped and beaten to do their sloppiest work and not give a shit about the users enjoyment being as it could.

@BOBPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I enjoy MotoGP, RUDE and maybe this is I get a 900SS, BUT fuck my stump bro, It hurts to play it at low res to get a really good fps. I am used to over a hunny and 17!!! WTF

Could you imagine GPB if we could not paint let alone make mods? All the same bike no knowing who the hell is who.

THANK YOU OH GREAT AND KIND HEARTED PIBOSO FOR ALLOWING MODS!!!

I am in a mood for a rant and if the fucking guy banging the fucking bongos dont stop I am going to plant them so far up his arse his food will bounce out!!!

I am sure I will at least enjoy riding on Misano in one way or another, and I do love to swear at shite.

DD