• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Real Mirrors

Started by Blackheart, April 02, 2016, 10:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Sweet.................

Are you just doing this so you can look at how good looking you are while you ride BH? lol

Sorry could not resist a pretty boy comment after that pic of you looking at yourself in the mirror lol.

Real nice work, hope it functions for the future with road bikes as I think we need lots of em.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

;D Unfortunately the screenshot I could only do it in the showroom  :'(

We are confident that we can have these mirrors for our mods, but as I said we need more information from Piboso, maybe it's just that we use a wrong method.  ::)

Napalm Nick

Awesome fellas! You are doing a good job and I think the information you add in to the forum is worth its weight in gold for everyone now and in the future.  8)
Hope PiBoSo can help us out here  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PiBoSo

Please try disabling 3D grass.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Blackheart

April 03, 2016, 06:32:04 PM #19 Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:35:37 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: PiBoSo on April 03, 2016, 06:01:19 PM

Please try disabling 3D grass.

With no 3d grass i have 9 fps, with i've 0/1 (Victoria track) and in some parts of the track increases slightly the fps and vice versa.

EDIT: obviously only when the mirrors are on screen, if i look back no framedrops.

Blackheart

@Piboso

Any news? We want the mirrors!  :'(

Blackheart

Bump

Again same problem i cant make nice mirrors for my bike mod because core.exe when i go on a track... i tried with a little plane with a texture 256x256 named "Mirror_L"  >:(

Here a shot with a huge plane with a 2k texture,

PiBoSo

Quote from: Blackheart on August 24, 2016, 04:46:47 PM
Bump

Again same problem i cant make nice mirrors for my bike mod because core.exe when i go on a track... i tried with a little plane with a texture 256x256 named "Mirror_L"  >:(

Please upload the mod that crashes and send a message with the link, so that it can be debugged.

doubledragoncc

Interesting AND a sneak peak of new front end?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 24, 2016, 07:00:28 PM
Bump

Please upload the mod that crashes and send a message with the link, so that it can be debugged.

Done!

@DD explain the problem with a private message

PiBoSo

Quote from: Blackheart on August 24, 2016, 08:43:40 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on August 24, 2016, 07:00:28 PM
Bump

Done!

Thank you.