• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 02:47:04 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Arvoss

Quote from: lluisete on March 08, 2014, 08:01:38 AM
The best idea is enable cut chicanes. I know is not nice to see, but then any player can take a aventatge.

What do you mean? That cutting chicanes should be allowed? :P

Arvoss

Enna Pergusa
RACE 2 - 09/03/2014 Misano GP Direction

Since there are some problems on Enna I decided to change the calendar a bit. Tomorrow we will race on Misano GP Direction. It's the smoothest track of the 'smooth tracks'. It's wide, fast and a lot of places to overtake! :D

I hope someone will fix the Enna checkpoints soon :D (I would like to do it but I don't know how :P )

RBp

Anyone have a download link please, only seeing misano 02 to download

JamoZ

Quote from: lluisete on March 08, 2014, 08:01:38 AM
The best idea is enable cut chicanes. I know is not nice to see, but then any player can take a aventatge.

No, learn to ride without those "advantages" This is a simulation, not GTA 5.

Arvoss

Quote from: RBp on March 08, 2014, 08:34:44 AM

I think Hawk_UK thought that misano01 was an 'older version'. ;) Misano01 = GP Direction, Misano02 = Other direction ;)

Misano GP Download link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!mR5ACZYT!Y7zrdmcXtNBHYUV9-QHBAFa0xyaDyLAcaij25fTT6SM

Hawk

March 08, 2014, 11:00:43 AM #335 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:16:35 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Arvoss on March 08, 2014, 08:46:43 AM

I think Hawk_UK thought that misano01 was an 'older version'. ;) Misano01 = GP Direction, Misano02 = Other direction ;)

Misano GP Download link:

I am aware of this problem that creates confusion by those who do not know, but the track file names in the "Track Downloads" Mega database are exactly as the track author named the files. It would be silly of me to name them otherwise as it would currently activate the online server "Data Mismatch" error and that really would create confusion..... Track authors need to name their files correctly to save confusion.  :)

The Track Downloads Database is for the downloading of tracks used on Dibu's online servers only and therefore only has "Misano 02" as Misano 01 isn't currently on the server track list, but I will contact dibu and investigate this, as I may have made a mistake? I will report back here ASAP. Thanks guys. ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 08, 2014, 11:00:43 AM

Misano GP Download link:
The Track Downloads Database is for the downloading of tracks used on Dibu's online servers only and therefore only has "Misano 02" as Misano 01 isn't currently on the server track list, but I will contact dibu and investigate this, as I may have made a mistake? I will report back here ASAP. Thanks guys. ;)

What do you mean? My times are showing on the stats page ;)

Hawk

March 08, 2014, 11:51:53 AM #337 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:55:53 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 08, 2014, 11:00:43 AM

Misano GP Download link:

I am aware of this problem that creates confusion by those who do not know, but the track file names in the "Track Downloads" Mega database are exactly as the track author named the files. It would be silly of me to name them otherwise as it would currently activate the online server "Data Mismatch" error and that really would create confusion..... Track authors need to name their files correctly to save confusion.  :)

Hi Guys...

I do apologise to you guys. Having contacted dibu, I now realise that I have obviously deleted the Misano 01 track file from the database thinking it was an old version of Misano 02; my mistake, you were right Arvoss.  :-[

So, what I have done is to rename the Misano 01 zip file name to "Misano GP Direction" but, when you unzip that archive you must use the original track folder name of "Misano 01" for your track folder otherwise it will create data mismatch errors.

Thanks go to dibu for the solution to this problem and RBP/Arvoss for alerting me to this problem. Thanks guys... Appreciated as always. ;) ;D

PS: The "Misano GP Direction.rar" file is now available from the "Track Downloads" database: https://mega.co.nz/#F!eNVSADpZ!a6u3dBMlFT8zw5x7K68eVg

Hawk

Hi Arvoss.

I'm getting a "Connection Timeout" on the Misano GP Direction server. Any idea what's happening? Maybe needs a server restart?

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 08, 2014, 12:50:53 PM
Hi Arvoss.

I'm getting a "Connection Timeout" on the Misano GP Direction server. Any idea what's happening? Maybe needs a server restart?

My server was not on at that time. But sometimes GP Bikes bugs and it still shows my server, even if it's closed. ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on March 09, 2014, 12:59:47 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 08, 2014, 12:50:53 PM
Hi Arvoss.

My server was not on at that time. But sometimes GP Bikes bugs and it still shows my server, even if it's closed. ;)

Aaah... That was probably the problem then. If someone else was hosting a private server they probably had it whitelisted or something as I was having no problem connecting to other servers.

Thanks Arvoss.  ;)

Hawk

March 09, 2014, 02:31:56 AM #341 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 02:33:33 AM by Hawk_UK
The replay cameras are terrible for Misano GP Direction track..... is there another replay camera file we can use?... Has anyone created one that can be used for the Misano GP Direction track?

Alby46

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 09, 2014, 02:31:56 AM
The replay cameras are terrible for Misano GP Direction track..... is there another replay camera file we can use?... Has anyone created one that can be used for the Misano GP Direction track?
i'll give a try but i'll come at home only at 18/18.30
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Quote from: Alby46 on March 09, 2014, 03:14:21 AM

You have the time :D I think you can create them after the race and they will work in the replay :D

Hawk

Quote from: Alby46 on March 09, 2014, 03:14:21 AM

Thanks Alby..... I don't know how long it takes to sort out a replay camera set-up but I hope you can manage it before the race tonight otherwise the race replay will be unwatchable. :(
Really appreciate you taking on this task at such short notice, I know you can only give it a try to make the deadline.

I'm sure we all really appreciate you doing this mate.  ;) :D 8)