• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 04:22:06 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Crafty Crofty | Daily Races |

Started by Napalm Nick, August 25, 2015, 11:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

September 03, 2015, 08:37:52 PM #90 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:58:13 AM by Blackheart
Personally not much ... for my driving style is a horrible bike (I go into corners very braked and gradually easing) if I change style I do not enjoy and I go very slow.

P.S. Anyway I am working full time on a skin for the Ninja, so I do not think I can be, I want to finish it as quickly as possible  ;D

Boerenlater

Croft and these bikes are not connected to the hotlap server?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Gpboc2 server is not connected, no. I will probably move this event to the race server which is connected, today as there is nothing going on.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

GPBOC 1 Race Server is now in charge of the Crafty Crofty races and is updating to the Hotlap Server (randomly  ::))

Bikes possible:

Dream Cup - CBR250R (for a few more days)
Moto 2 - pre-2014 only for now.

Remember to set the Cloudy Filter when checking times.

Hope to see you there.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

teeds

Not seeing any servers on line at all right now GPB or MXB, just me?

Napalm Nick

Is it just me or is the server handler down again???? I cant see any at the Stats site or in-game.  :(

go on....say it........maybe B7 is being released lol.  ;D

Ah everyone then

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 04, 2015, 02:43:37 PM
go on....say it........maybe B7 is being released lol.  ;D

We have thought about this too many times  ;D

Boerenlater

September 04, 2015, 06:26:15 PM #97 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:37:21 PM by Boerenlater
Can we do a race on Monza? Epic slipstreaming with the cbr250

Blackheart

nuovaic

So, back to normal. I'm interested in a fun race Sunday if it's still on?

Napalm Nick

Sorry Nuo, seems there is no interest in anything.

Time to take my holiday I think. ;)

Blackheart

I'm currently using the 600 on Croft and are great fun  :P

One could set the server to Open  :o

Boerenlater

Hawk

Anyone wanting to race tonight?

I'll be there Nick if the race is still on?  ;)

Hawk.